HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JonB

JonB

Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years Empty
PostSubject: Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years   Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years   Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:41 pm

If you want to replicate threads found in the Mayflower section, then as far as I'm concerned you can.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years   Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:11 pm

It's this kind of close scrutiny of the written word that makes Jon a shoo-in for the GASBoard.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years   Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:18 pm

I reckon he'll blame being 'on the train'.

In the context of:

"I'm so bizzee with my big important work in LONDON (note: mere mention of da big shmoke impresses most Plymuff folk) that I missed it when I wuz 'on the train' to a meeting (meetings = important)".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years   Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:06 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I reckon he'll blame being 'on the train'.

In the context of:

"I'm so bizzee with my big important work in LONDON (note: mere mention of da big shmoke impresses most Plymuff folk) that I missed it when I wuz 'on the train' to a meeting (meetings = important)".

Or too busy taken pictures of the Pig in his hotel bathroom looking for tissues. Which one gives, which one takes...well we all know that both are takers

Last edited by The Red Star on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years   Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:07 pm

i'll buy this thread for a quid
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years   Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:14 pm

Don't be ridiculous sneinton you dim tw@t, this is a football website for fans of Argyle to spout a wholesome variety of utter shit, not a platform to hold auctions inevitably won by the same obscenely wealthy person to 'raise funds' so you can curry 'favour' with some speccy banker who pretends to like you, gives you a ground pass and tolerates you sitting in the director's box.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years   Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:14 pm

Although if you can raise a whole quid, maybs you're ATD's very own version of nikkk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years   Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:30 pm

Bollox, it's worth more then a quid, I'll go to two quid and 3 quid for the Ridsdale thread in the Mayflower!

Bring it on Nikk, I got loads of money I have, loads of it!
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years   Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:31 pm

Hmmmmm

Rumbled I feel.....

Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years   Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:36 pm

Ps any excuses are largely cider related.

Which are good ones.

But if I'm honest, the times I'm on the train are the best quality that I can offer. And these will end in the New Year.

And Mock's comments resonate enough with me to make me feel uncomfortable....

Apols to all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years   Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:13 am

Cheer up Jon, as soon as this mess and totally predictable and embarrassing fraud comes to a grinding stop and everyone concludes what a completely botched attempted stitch up it's been to get buddies involved in the mix, the quicker we can get down to the real grit of working out just what the fek is going on up at Home Park. I happen to think that you're one of the good guys in this.
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years   Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:45 am

Like everyone Gob, I have my subjective view of what's going on & like everyone, I will be proven to be completely correct in some things & very, very wrong in others as the world progresses.

But whatever the eventual truth may be, when I've got it wrong I need to realise it & address it. And even when I posted my election guff, I felt it was possibly too self-promotional & therefore undertsand that i am absolutely vulnerable to (quite appropriate) pith-taking from people such as our crocodilian commentator.

But thanks for your words - I really do appreciate them in a time of contemplation.

Jon
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years   Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:21 am

To be fair, Jon, I was impressed by your election guff (it had some substance and pointed to your actual experience rather than being pure guff like fore inst Cholwell's shpiel), and, having never met you, am impressed by you as much as one can be over this medium.

I'm still going to take the piss, though. rendeer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years   Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:21 pm

Going forward and utilising blue sky thinking in a proactively way, I would suggest that all people of all races, genders, sexual orientations and none as well as those with varying physical, mental or emotional abilities, (whilst paying due regard to an individual's right to be whoever or whatever they are), should consider (though of course, in this instance, "should" should be seen as carrying no sense of compulsion) whichever person(s) would be able to operate in the adminisphere of the club. We all have an end user perspective on this matter but we should take a wider perspective and consider all future consumers. Pushing the envelope, whilst carrying a notion of the community at large, should (compulsion intended but with the recognition that others may or may not have their own views or, indeed, none at all) take a holistic view of the business projections. A potential game changer should also be encompassed in our aspirations. It's a pity that the ducks are not yet in a row but the fighting over the food chain has not yet been an upfront feature of the current scenario and let's hope that everyone is kept in the loop to enable an informed decision. Expedition of the putting to bed should be an imperative.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years   Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:28 pm

Quite right Knecht! Suspect scratch

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years   Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:31 pm

knecht wrote:
Going forward and utilising blue sky thinking in a proactively way, I would suggest that all people of all races, genders, sexual orientations and none as well as those with varying physical, mental or emotional abilities, (whilst paying due regard to an individual's right to be whoever or whatever they are), should consider (though of course, in this instance, "should" should be seen as carrying no sense of compulsion) whichever person(s) would be able to operate in the adminisphere of the club. We all have an end user perspective on this matter but we should take a wider perspective and consider all future consumers. Pushing the envelope, whilst carrying a notion of the community at large, should (compulsion intended but with the recognition that others may or may not have their own views or, indeed, none at all) take a holistic view of the business projections. A potential game changer should also be encompassed in our aspirations. It's a pity that the ducks are not yet in a row but the fighting over the food chain has not yet been an upfront feature of the current scenario and let's hope that everyone is kept in the loop to enable an informed decision. Expedition of the putting to bed should be an imperative.

That's quite a sizeable pebble you've thrown into the pond there, Knecht.

I'm going to see which bank the ripples hit first before deciding upon my next direction of travel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years   Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:55 pm

Indubitably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years   Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years Empty

Back to top Go down

Ridsdale banned as director for 7.5 years
Page 1 of 1