HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy as a Badger in Culling season!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

Happy as a Badger in Culling season! Empty
PostSubject: Happy as a Badger in Culling season!   Happy as a Badger in Culling season! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 5:51 pm

Save them Badgers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy as a Badger in Culling season!   Happy as a Badger in Culling season! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:36 am

I am going to start a petition to save the 67,000 cows a year that are being shot then burned because they have TB.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy as a Badger in Culling season!   Happy as a Badger in Culling season! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:42 am

If you or I caught FB or Foot and Mouth would we be shot and burned?
Pas are pumped full of drugs and hormones routinely by Vets and farmers why not a few more for TB
Too facking easy!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Happy as a Badger in Culling season!   Happy as a Badger in Culling season! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:17 am

seadog wrote:
Pas are pumped full of drugs and hormones routinely by Vets and farmers why not a few more for TB
Too facking easy!

Not permitted to export cattle or meat that has been innoculated for TB.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Happy as a Badger in Culling season!   Happy as a Badger in Culling season! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:32 am

Don't know what the answer is particularly as the TB link between cattle and badgers has not been 100% proven, something must be done but mass slaughter doesn't sit right with me. As sorry as I feel for the farmers and their cattle I have signed and confirmed the petition.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Happy as a Badger in Culling season!   Happy as a Badger in Culling season! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:22 pm

pepsipete wrote:
seadog wrote:
Too facking easy!

Not permitted to export cattle or meat that has been innoculated for TB.

answer= dont export, easy one that
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Happy as a Badger in Culling season!   Happy as a Badger in Culling season! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:25 pm

Highwayman wrote:
Don't know what the answer is particularly as the TB link between cattle and badgers has not been 100% proven, something must be done but mass slaughter doesn't sit right with me. As sorry as I feel for the farmers and their cattle I have signed and confirmed the petition.

badgers will repopulate any area that has had other setts destroyed, its the way of the stripy ones. proved
badgers only pass on tb to cattle because the cattle are so inbred they have shit immune systems, so the answer to the problem lies with the cattle.
badgers taste a bit rough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy as a Badger in Culling season!   Happy as a Badger in Culling season! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:40 pm

As good a reason as any to revisit one of the best songs ever (behind You're a Lady by Peter Skellern, These Boots are Made for Walking and of course the Clapping Song).

Mushroom Mushroom
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Happy as a Badger in Culling season!   Happy as a Badger in Culling season! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy as a Badger in Culling season!   Happy as a Badger in Culling season! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:47 pm

If you wish to hear emotive and unproven arguments then this is the subject for you. Personally I feel as sad when a badger gets shot as I do when a cow does ( I have raised , killed and eaten quite a few animals in my time). To say that this is only a disease of cows is quite ludicrous, to also say that there is no scientific evidence to prove that TB gets passed from Badgers to Cows is also wrong, the "Badger groups" choose to ignore any evidence that shoots holes in their argument. Anyway I am going to withdraw from this argument before it starts in earnest, after all with Brain May from Queen on your side you must be right.
Ps I was going to upload a picture of a calf being shot, but you all know where to look if you want to see the other side of the coin.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Happy as a Badger in Culling season!   Happy as a Badger in Culling season! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:59 pm

cattle, meat, badger, meat- its all the same to me. however the answer lies with the drugs that are pumped into inbred cattle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy as a Badger in Culling season!   Happy as a Badger in Culling season! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:11 pm

Rubbish.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy as a Badger in Culling season!   Happy as a Badger in Culling season! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:49 pm

Why can cattle not be treated? I know about the export ban but shirley the rest of the world does not shoot and burn cattle because they have TB?

My son caught foot and mouth when a nipper from some farmer's kid in Bodmin, still alive today, 20 years later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy as a Badger in Culling season!   Happy as a Badger in Culling season! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:52 pm

I think there should be a cull but I'm not set on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy as a Badger in Culling season!   Happy as a Badger in Culling season! EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:02 am

An alternative view; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy as a Badger in Culling season!   Happy as a Badger in Culling season! EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:53 pm

DEFRA

Immunise them all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy as a Badger in Culling season!   Happy as a Badger in Culling season! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy as a Badger in Culling season!
Page 1 of 1