Go down 
+2
Mock Cuncher
Dougie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Internet Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Forums   Internet Forums - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:55 pm

Penzance wrote:
I always thought the boring Duchess thing was the music chappie, can't remmber his posting name, but one of them that don't bother much with the football posts and stick to the word play on the mundane thread, herb, HBLC, the Danish poster, the biker etc etc... it was their sort of style.

I seem to remember a conversation early on in the process .... "what can you do for the club" routine from IJN aimed at the smart alecs he didn't much like at the back of the class, rocking on their chairs. Much ado about nothing, I thought.

The only thing that caught my eye through the whole process was the vigil... I thought that was a good idea .... a shame Ridsdale sauntered down and stole it for himself in the end... he should have been made to look a fool in front of the cameras, but he had by then already got the puppets on board.

Edited to add: ... Chill, that was the guy I penned in ...

A genius in his own lunch-time. One of the best reasons for reading pasoti
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internet Forums   Internet Forums - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:07 pm

If you cut Ridsdale he would bleed black.

Poor old Leeds have had to put up with him, followed not too long after by Ken Bates. I suppose the main difference between them is that at least Bates uses his own money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internet Forums   Internet Forums - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:54 pm

knecht wrote:
Penzance wrote:
I always thought the boring Duchess thing was the music chappie, can't remmber his posting name, but one of them that don't bother much with the football posts and stick to the word play on the mundane thread, herb, HBLC, the Danish poster, the biker etc etc... it was their sort of style.

I seem to remember a conversation early on in the process .... "what can you do for the club" routine from IJN aimed at the smart alecs he didn't much like at the back of the class, rocking on their chairs. Much ado about nothing, I thought.

The only thing that caught my eye through the whole process was the vigil... I thought that was a good idea .... a shame Ridsdale sauntered down and stole it for himself in the end... he should have been made to look a fool in front of the cameras, but he had by then already got the puppets on board.

Edited to add: ... Chill, that was the guy I penned in ...

A genius in his own lunch-time. One of the best reasons for reading pasoti

A lovely bloke in REAL life, too. But I'm sure he wouldn't be offended if I pointed out that there's no way Chill's got the inside knowledge necessary to have written that blog. Bless im.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internet Forums   Internet Forums - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:00 pm

I'm sure you two were not happy the way it turned out, and rightly so, and I'm sorry for the two of you that it turned out that way. But where has this whole Guilfoyle thing come about ? it was Ridsdale Ridsdale Ridsdale Ridsdale Ridsdale.
Do you really think Guilfoyle was up for rigging such a plot that unfolded ? do me a favour Rapper... it really won't do.
Why why why why is Ridsdale so clean and Guilfoyle so dirty with your bunch ? why ?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Internet Forums   Internet Forums - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:12 pm

It'll all come out in Edd Moore's book. Or maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet Forums   Internet Forums - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Internet Forums
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2