6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Internet Forums Empty
PostSubject: Internet Forums   Internet Forums EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Interesting both the original post and replies. Of course what it fails to point out is the internets (or rather the use of the internet) ability to shine a light not dark corners. As a couple of for instances in Argyles recent past I would point to the pulling of Peggys piece from the programme and Lee Jamesons tweet about a long term fan feeling pushed out of the club. Now it would suit those who operate in the shadows pulling strings and using their influence with mates not to have their pristine reputations sullied.

Now it's might be ok to applaud a viewpoint that says people should stand up to bullies and not stand idly by but what if you are doing the "bullying" or "coercing". Interesting isn't it.
Back to top Go down

Internet Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Forums   Internet Forums EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:49 pm

It's also amazing how easy it is for people to play the victim on the forums and have people falling at their feet in sympathy when they're actually the main cause of all of the issues that have gone on.

Back to top Go down

Internet Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Forums   Internet Forums EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:50 pm

Mention the word "bully" and one name always crops up by far the most.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Internet Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Forums   Internet Forums EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:57 pm

Steve fookin Bull.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Internet Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Forums   Internet Forums EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:24 pm

Funny that PL2 Faced has had his say on the subject now, and has a go about people insulting and abusing others, with no thought for their feelings Razz

He then goes on to say it is disappointing to see what he thought were good and decent people standing by and saying nothing in defecnce! What you mean like you and the other Pasoti mods allowing anonymous "friends" an account or accounts on Pasoti to attack others without having to do it under there own name?

And even worse, once the damage had been done, PL2 Faced and the other mods then allowed the evidence to be wiped off of the face of the earth so they could say they have no idea who was using these accounts, Deepthroat, Deadly Lampshade, Derrick Sanderson, Windsor Boy and Dogger.

Don't be a Fucktard Postey.

And then even funnier, IJN applauds PL2 Faced's post lol!

IJN who took part in these protected accounts, who set up ADT to attack people on here calling them Paedophiles, Junkies and Whores amongst other things. Who insulted people's family with photographs of pigs, who called Peggy Prior a witch and suggested she was sleeping with various people on ATD, by the way Newell, are you enjoying the matchday programme much more since Peggy was removed mysteriously?

IJN who had a dossier on other online forum users that the KGB would have been proud of. IJN who posted over 10,000 times on Exeweb, many of which were let's say less than complimentary.

So in summary I would just like to say, YOU'RE HAVIN A FUCKIN LAUGH AINT YOU?

Yes there is too much abuse posted online, but for these two people to be complaining about it is just hysterical lol!
Back to top Go down

Internet Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Forums   Internet Forums EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:07 pm

Don't forget Argyle Moans on Twitter, Jock. That wasn't very Presidential was it? And as for the Duchess of Derriford.......
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Internet Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Forums   Internet Forums EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:55 pm

GOB wrote:
Mention the word "bully" and one name always crops up by far the most.

Jim Bowen

.....and Bullys' special prize...

anyone up ere with a boat was on bullseye at some point, cant get further from the sea
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

Internet Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Forums   Internet Forums EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:14 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Don't forget Argyle Moans on Twitter, Jock. That wasn't very Presidential was it? And as for the Duchess of Derriford.......

I know exactly who the duchess of derriford was and it ain't any of the people you're thinking of.
Back to top Go down

Internet Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Forums   Internet Forums EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

I know exactly who the duchess of derriford was and it ain't any of the people you're thinking of.

I know who it is too.........and I am fully aware that its not one of our usual suspects.
Back to top Go down

Internet Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Forums   Internet Forums EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:24 pm

I think we all do, Frank. In fact I think the name was mentioned on pasoti at the time the blog was first published.
Back to top Go down

Internet Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Forums   Internet Forums EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Peter Ridsdale?
Back to top Go down

Internet Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Forums   Internet Forums EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

A Pasoti mod? They seem keen to have a pop about abuse on the internet when they either take part in lots of it and cover up the rest of it.

We all do it Leigh but how feckin crass is it for PL2 Faced and Ian Newell to complain about it? feck me postey must have deleted dozens of threads abusing the trust, then has the cheek to moan about people doing it and others standing by letting it happen and not saying a word.

It's like David Beckham complaining about media intrusion when he's the biggest media whore in the world, or the hilarious warning from Pasoti mods about having multiple accounts lol!

They really don't do themselves any favours do they?
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

Internet Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Forums   Internet Forums EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:32 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

A Pasoti mod? They seem keen to have a pop about abuse on the internet when they either take part in lots of it and cover up the rest of it.

We all do it Leigh but how feckin crass is it for PL2 Faced and Ian Newell to complain about it? feck me postey must have deleted dozens of threads abusing the trust, then has the cheek to moan about people doing it and others standing by letting it happen and not saying a word.

It's like David Beckham complaining about media intrusion when he's the biggest media whore in the world, or the hilarious warning from Pasoti mods about having multiple accounts lol!

The person posts on pasoti but is not and never has been a mod.

Mod ing is no win in my mind, I wouldn't want to do it.
Back to top Go down

Internet Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Forums   Internet Forums EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:40 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Nor would I, but if I did and took part in the trust bashing accounts and the Adt site, argyle moans etc, and helped remove all of the evidence, I certainly wouldn't be so two faced as to post about the exact same thing being disgusting, nor complain about people standing idly by while it went if I were one of the spineless bastards who did just that several times.

That really was a subject postey and Newell should have steered well clear of and hoped it sunk without trace as quickly as possible.

All you need now to complete the hypocrisy is fuckin daz joining in condemning stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Internet Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Forums   Internet Forums EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:10 pm

Mrrapson wrote:

Go on.. Tell the great unwashed! We know you're jones'n to....
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

Internet Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Forums   Internet Forums EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:13 pm

Rickler wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:

Go on.. Tell the great unwashed! We know you're jones'n to....

It was just someone who posts on Pasoti. A regular guy with a great sense of humour. Have no interest in telling who he was, merely saying it wasn't anyone that some may think it was.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Internet Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Forums   Internet Forums EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:22 pm

Mrrapson wrote:

It's actually pretty easy, and the whole 'omg its so difficult - we cant win' line is usually trotted out by the shit ones like they have on Tony Pasoti. Fair enough, we have our share of dongs aiming to disrupt the site, but that doesn't actually take that much effort to sort out.

You'll notice knecht and charlie are generally very good mods. Actually, you won't, because you probably won't even notice they are mods.

Franky fookin Bullitt aint too bad when he gets his act together either.

Yea man is shit.

Goaty is a bit creepy.

I don't do very much other than offer sage as fook advice in the mod room.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Internet Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Forums   Internet Forums EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:24 pm

Mrrapson wrote:

It was just someone who posts on Pasoti. A regular guy with a great sense of humour.
Oxymoron of the Day!

jocolor
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Internet Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Forums   Internet Forums EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:00 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:

It's actually pretty easy, and the whole 'omg its so difficult - we cant win' line is usually trotted out by the shit ones like they have on Tony Pasoti. Fair enough, we have our share of dongs aiming to disrupt the site, but that doesn't actually take that much effort to sort out.

You'll notice knecht and charlie are generally very good mods. Actually, you won't, because you probably won't even notice they are mods.

Franky fookin Bullitt aint too bad when he gets his act together either.

Yea man is shit.

Goaty is a bit creepy.

I don't do very much other than offer sage as fook advice in the mod room.

I love you

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Internet Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Forums   Internet Forums EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:37 pm

The debate on Pasoti continues with an illuminating comment from Mark Pedlar. Do they really believe that they have done nothing wrong? Did I imagine the fact that Pasoti mods created Deep Throat and numerous other accounts so that they could anonymously attack the democratically elected Trust?
Back to top Go down

Internet Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Forums   Internet Forums EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:42 pm

It's the old "keep denying it and it'll go away"....only it won't because we'll keep reminding them! lol!
Back to top Go down

Internet Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Forums   Internet Forums EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:51 pm

I always thought the boring Duchess thing was the music chappie, can't remmber his posting name, but one of them that don't bother much with the football posts and stick to the word play on the mundane thread, herb, HBLC, the Danish poster, the biker etc etc... it was their sort of style.

I seem to remember a conversation early on in the process .... "what can you do for the club" routine from IJN aimed at the smart alecs he didn't much like at the back of the class, rocking on their chairs. Much ado about nothing, I thought.

The only thing that caught my eye through the whole process was the vigil... I thought that was a good idea .... a shame Ridsdale sauntered down and stole it for himself in the end... he should have been made to look a fool in front of the cameras, but he had by then already got the puppets on board.

Edited to add: ... Chill, that was the guy I penned in ...

Last edited by Penzance on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Internet Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Forums   Internet Forums EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:52 pm

Yep it would appear that doing it in the shadows and away from a REAL spotlight being shone on things. 'Abusing' your power to push an agenda in editorial terms in regard of the programme and push longstanding long serving fans away from the club in obviously ok.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Internet Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Forums   Internet Forums EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:57 pm

Clever man that Ridsdale. Duped the fans (unknowingly on their part) at the vigil and duped the (un)watching (and impotent) press.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

Internet Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Forums   Internet Forums EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:54 pm

Dougie wrote:
Clever man that Ridsdale. Duped the fans (unknowingly on their part) at the vigil and duped the (un)watching (and impotent) press.

What Ridsdale did that day was inexcusable. That vigil was working well and highlighted the plight more strongly with the local and national media. He was sent by guilfoul to end the circus which was embarrassing him and sadly Ridsdale went through with it. I wasn't happy with the way it turned out and not was Woz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Internet Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Forums   Internet Forums Empty

Back to top Go down

Internet Forums
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next