Freathy
Chemical Ali
Czarcasm
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:20 pm

Errington and sparks can't believe we're 2-0 down after dominating possession? We can't create anything FFS

PCH to come on

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:22 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Positives----Fletcher gets it wrong again, his position is now untenable ...surely he has to go

You'd think so. And any other club would have sacked the clueless muppet last season. However, I 100% fully expect him to be in charge for the next game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:25 pm

I am sure the superfans think everything is OK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:29 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I am sure the superfans think everything is OK.

They probably do. The other 6,000 of us are less than convinced. But it's the inner circle that Nero Brent will pay attention to, as long as they say the things he wants to hear.

Our club is dying on its arse, on and off the field.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:33 pm

On the bright side, we'll have the best stand in the Conference.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:34 pm

Yeh but...I can't understand how we're losing...the lads are giving everything..you've got to remember Morecambe's a difficult place to come to, before last seasons draw we hadn't had a result there in a hundred years.

2-1 Hard luck Andy, I just need two more home ones now Very Happy I said that Ross Jenkins would be good, I liked him in the 80's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:40 pm

You lot should be bloody grateful you have a club to support in the first place.

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:43 pm

2-2 Feeney pen
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:45 pm

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:49 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I wonder who our dimwit of a manager will blame for this defeat. I think he'll go for the "we didn't deserve to lose" line.

Our sub bench is full of kids so I can't see dimwit changing things too much.

3-2 us Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:51 pm

We are still shite, i suppose that leads us nicely to string 2 results together when we play Southend in a week.......................................... Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:55 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:56 pm

I doubted we could even draw but a great turnaround.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:58 pm

Well f*** my old grannies tall hat
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:02 pm

lol! lol! lol!

Sorry i can't help it,this thread is fecking hilarious.

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:07 pm

Grow some conkers you surrender monkeys!

Supporting a team is like having fish and chips and no salt and vinegar, it can be bland.

But on occasions it can be like eating caviar with a coal scuttle. So the fireman is still injured? That's because firemen sit around playing cards all night, then go to their real job and get paid for both!

When was the last time you heard a fireman doing anything dangerous?

If twatterface wasn't invented the world would talk to each other, by telegram you know? Real communication for the masses, but not social media imploding and intruding on our lives and breeding ignorance.

What say you know surrender monkeys? Have you grown conkers?

A loan player scored? He wasn't alone, he had 10 team mates, all of whom weren't firemen, around him.

Facetwat? Blah I hate all forms of media that I don't partake in. And that's because I have conkers my friends, oh yes conkers.

Crawley lost 5-2 at home to Tranmere? Grow some conkers Crawley. You fuckin Surrender monkeys are like a plethora of firemen at a facebook convention. BLAH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:11 pm

The fat controller will be preaching to his obsessed masses on twitter that the win today was for the REAL fans who made the journey.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:11 pm

I never doubted you Argyle!

WE HAVE BEEN SAVED!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:14 pm

Yea Man wrote:
The fat controller will be preaching to his obsessed masses on twitter that the win today was for the REAL fans who made the journey.

He is a credit to our director's box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:17 pm

This will teach all you Fletcher haters, where are you all now, eh, eh, eh?

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:26 pm

I'm caught in two minds ............. whether to have my sweetcorn steamed or roasted.
An away win at Morecambe. That'll get the superfan juices flowing Very Happy
Nothing less than a statue of Carl the Knowing on the Hoe to be unveiled under the harvest moon. FV torches optional.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:32 pm

Richard Blight is looking amazed that we won a game.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:36 pm

Richard Blight's staunch boner won us that game. Morecambe couldn't handle it.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:57 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I doubted we could even draw but a great turnaround.

This for me. I still think the overall picture is bleak but credit to the team for making a lot of us on here look a wee bit silly.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:07 pm

According to SSN tonight,Morecambe have won only 13 out of their last 53 home games. Shocked Looks like a good substitution from Fletcher today,PCH had a hand in two of the goals after he came on,credit where it's due.Great goal from Jenkins,half volley into the top corner.Bigger tests to come next week against Southend and then Wycombe and Wimbledon,who have both sacked their managers this week.Good win today though,eased the pressure on Fletcher for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next