Charlie Wood
Freathy
Chemical Ali
Czarcasm
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. Empty
PostSubject: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And he's not looking too confident, wearing his Eric Morecombe glasses in tribute of the late comedy genius, Richard is making the trip to pay homage at the statue of his idol which stands on the promenade near the sea front. After having an ice cream on the front and dipping his toe in the water he is bound to be musing whether Fletcher will be playing any emergency signings today or whether this isn't really the time to panic?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:28 am

For those that were in the 'chatroom' on tuesday night - I wonder if the Jolly Boys coach has got there yet... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:29 pm

I have got to go to a christening which like all church based activities is designed to make men miss the football. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:30 pm

And shock horror, player isn't working again. affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:36 pm

Since its birth that player thing has never worked properly, why do people pay for it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:13 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
For those that were in the 'chatroom' on tuesday night - I wonder if the Jolly Boys coach has got there yet... lol!

Mange tout Rodders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:52 pm

If we do get a win here today will it kickstart our season or merely pro-long the agony of the Fletcher tenure?

I reckon the latter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:54 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
If we do get a win here today will it kickstart our season or merely pro-long the agony of the Fletcher tenure?

I reckon the latter.

Well i can gurantee the fletcher lovers will be lapping up the win hailing him a savior as per usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:57 pm

I've tweeted Sparksy again asking for a shout to Argyle Talk Democratic, not that the Pasoti ass-licking fuckwit will dare to mention ATD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:01 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I've tweeted Sparksy again asking for a shout to Argyle Talk Democratic, not that the Pasoti ass-licking fuckwit will dare to mention ATD Very Happy

F"ck 'em Jocko. I quite like our Millwall-esque persona anyways...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:04 pm

1-0
Here we go
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:05 pm

Purse at fault, apparently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:48 pm

Sparks is a Fletcher arselicker/green tint of the highest order
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:54 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

F"ck 'em Jocko. I quite like our Millwall-esque persona anyways...

This...fokem!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:55 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Sparks is a Fletcher arselicker/green tint of the highest order

Yeah but apart from that what's wrong with him?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:56 pm

Seems to be more of the same. ANOTHER mural legend Purse feck up, lots of posession but no cutting edge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:00 pm

Iggy wrote:
And shock horror, player isn't working again. affraid

The good news Iggy is that they are equally fuckwitted about their login. Buy one and log in on as many PC's as you like. My mate and I have been doing it for years. If anyone needs one then let me know Very Happy

The only downside is that you have to listen to this shit.... Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:06 pm

same old thing ....it's easy to play it around with 20 passes ... Peter Reid did that ... it's the through ball that's the hard bit, and they just can't manage it. We flood the midfield to enable us get posession which leaves us short up front. Push more up fron and we get overrun ... a sure sign of a poor team.
We are performing better than last season, but to be that bad two seasons on the trot is surely impossible, given our present 'competitive' budget.

Last edited by Penzance on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Almost 2-0 after sub brody easily passes purse.

Dangerous fk for argyle well saved by keeper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:09 pm

2-0. FFS.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:10 pm

Penalty to them 2-0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:13 pm

Positives - if it stays like this, it's the first prediction I've got 100% right.

Negatives - everything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:14 pm

Positives----Fletcher gets it wrong again, his position is now untenable ...surely he has to go
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:15 pm

I wonder who our dimwit of a manager will blame for this defeat. I think he'll go for the "we didn't deserve to lose" line.

Our sub bench is full of kids so I can't see dimwit changing things too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:16 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I wonder who our dimwit of a manager will blame for this defeat. I think he'll go for the "we didn't deserve to lose" line.

Our sub bench is full of kids so I can't see dimwit changing things too much.

Gordon "dickhead" Sparks certainly seems to think we have been the better side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.   Richard Blight goes to Morecombe. Empty

Back to top Go down

Richard Blight goes to Morecombe.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next