Charlie Wood
Chemical Ali
Dougie
JonB
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Hillsborough Enquiry - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillsborough Enquiry   Hillsborough Enquiry - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:27 am

pepsipete wrote:
I to believed the Liverpool fans bought it upon themselves, Realise now there was a cover up. But just because a gate is opened you dont have to stampede in and crush those at the front. Remember going to the Argyle cup match at Highbury when people were still trying to get in at half time, good naturedly singing let us in, let us in, let us in.

I was there as well. Didn't get in until 3.20 and we were already 3-0 down! Still one of the best games I've been to just for the atmosphere.

On the way out a pipe burst, or might have been ripped from the wall and we were getting soaked as the Police were keeping us held in. Not a nice feeling to be unable to move in any direction and it's easy to see how quickly a fatal situation can occur.

I missed the documentary last night, but I'm not sure I would want to watch it now knowing the full truth.
Back to top Go down

Hillsborough Enquiry - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillsborough Enquiry   Hillsborough Enquiry - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:04 am

pepsipete wrote:
I to believed the Liverpool fans bought it upon themselves, Realise now there was a cover up. But just because a gate is opened you dont have to stampede in and crush those at the front. Remember going to the Argyle cup match at Highbury when people were still trying to get in at half time, good naturedly singing let us in, let us in, let us in.

Unless of course you have large policemen on large horses pushing you through that open gate.
Back to top Go down

Hillsborough Enquiry
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3