X Isle
Chemical Ali
Tringreen
Peter Ryan
Rickler
9 posters
AuthorMessage

The trust's new statement Empty
PostSubject: The trust's new statement   The trust's new statement EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Pasot Trust's new statement from Chris Webb could have been written by Pasoti's Ian Newell.
Nothing more than the same old 'fight them on the beaches' sort of child's play that poster trots out before an Exeter game.
Pasoti Trust are so far wedded to not kicking up a fuss that they're even trying to fend off calls for pre match demonstrations by suggesting POST match dmonstrations would be better !

They are holding yet another interminable meeting with Ridsdale. They will turn up at this meeting, just like the last one, and at the end of it, they will be applauding Peter Ridsdale, just like the last meeting. let's be honest, Plymouth is not exactly a hotbed of 'resistance', is it... it's been a long long time since Plymouth stood up for itself against those in this country who abuse it ....450 years to be exact.

According to the statement we MUST all fall in behind the opinion of these collaborators who have advised nothing but tell fans to shut up, just pay their entrance money and fill a bucket.
Apparently, according to the Trust it now "doesn't matter whether you support Heaney, Ridsdale, Brent, Guilfoyle, Buttivant or anywhere else."
Well, excuse me, it matters to me and fans I know ... it matters a great deal.

And as for "Let's stop the stupid bickering, point scoring and sitting in camps." ... who was it who stormed off this website in a huff a couple of weeks ago because people disagreed with him.

Just more of the same rhetoric ... what about some leadership here from Pasoti Trust ?
They should be ashamed of their lack of attack against this most manipulative of preferred bidders over the last couple of months.
Whatever the outcome of this contrived farce this week, the silent compliance has done nothing but help Heaney and Ridsdale get the best posible chance to do a deal.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The trust's new statement   The trust's new statement EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:34 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
"doesn't matter whether you support Heaney, Ridsdale, Brent, Guilfoyle, Buttivant or anywhere else."

"Let's stop the stupid bickering, point scoring and sitting in camps." ... .

Yes... Let's stop all the pettyness, eh Chris?

No doubt you will be campaigning Newell to open the trust forum, so that all ATD voices (and trust members everywhere) can join you in a chorus of disapproval aimed at BG etc...

Oh hold on... What's that you say... You would rather the club be liquidated?

Quite right Penz.. You have exposed some for the phonies that they are.
Back to top Go down
Peter Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The trust's new statement   The trust's new statement EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:19 am

Why don't either of you come to the meeting and say so, or is it a bit too easy to be rebels when you are miles away and can simply moan from the comfort of your sofas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The trust's new statement   The trust's new statement EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:01 pm

Peter Ryan wrote:
Why don't either of you come to the meeting and say so, or is it a bit too easy to be rebels when you are miles away and can simply moan from the comfort of your sofas.

With respect Peter, it is just as easy to cheer on Ridsdale or Pasoti Trust's decided course of action from the comfort of a sofa as it is to moan from a sofa. So, really deep down, what it is you're sayinmg is "don't complain, we must speak as one" .... and that one is your one, not mine.
My own personal action is not doing nothing as you put it. ... I am boycotting, as I boycotted McCauley in the end. Your position is to colaborate ... fine, do it, but don't expect other people to have the same view as yourself. Boycott is the consumer version of strike action ... it is available to all of us and I take umbridge that you do not see it as a valid act of protest. It is the only action these sort of people understand in the end.... my money will not be in your pocket. No amount of negotiation is going to change the minds of these people, and the way they continue to treat the club and it's staff.

I "got off my sofa" and contributed to the one collection I could agree with, the St John Ambulance fund. I "got off my sofa" and bothered, against my better judgement, to attend one of the "demonstrations" organised by Pasoti in the vain hope it was intended to vent our displeasure at the old board and make them know in certain terms there was no future for them at Home Park. Well, what a disappointment that was. a few vocals from me soon had everyone murmuring and shuffling away .... "that's not what we've come 'ere for buy".

Never again, unless it is made clear beforehand that the purpose of any meeting, demonstration or whatever, is being held to put it bluntly to these bidders they have no future here. As fans, there is no point in listening to their excuses ... that is Guilfoyle's job. ...There is no point in passively waiting for some profiteer to stand up and tell us how it is ... if you like that sort of thing, you carry on. This bunch are beyond what is acceptable to me ... it is not negotiable... it is not up for discussion. Bestowing someone with social pariah status is very, very effective, ask the judiciary, they've always done it, ask Dan mccauley, ask the old owners of Liverpool FC..... it works. I believe that entering into discourse with these people actually legitimises their reasons for being here. I don't want to be part of that. Heaney turned up at Home Park last week and no one said a dicky bird.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The trust's new statement   The trust's new statement EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:11 am

penzancepirate wrote:
Peter Ryan wrote:

With respect Peter, it is just as easy to cheer on Ridsdale or Pasoti Trust's decided course of action from the comfort of a sofa as it is to moan from a sofa. So, really deep down, what it is you're sayinmg is "don't complain, we must speak as one" .... and that one is your one, not mine.
My own personal action is not doing nothing as you put it. ... I am boycotting, as I boycotted McCauley in the end. Your position is to colaborate ... fine, do it, but don't expect other people to have the same view as yourself. Boycott is the consumer version of strike action ... it is available to all of us and I take umbridge that you do not see it as a valid act of protest. It is the only action these sort of people understand in the end.... my money will not be in your pocket. No amount of negotiation is going to change the minds of these people, and the way they continue to treat the club and it's staff.

I "got off my sofa" and contributed to the one collection I could agree with, the St John Ambulance fund. I "got off my sofa" and bothered, against my better judgement, to attend one of the "demonstrations" organised by Pasoti in the vain hope it was intended to vent our displeasure at the old board and make them know in certain terms there was no future for them at Home Park. Well, what a disappointment that was. a few vocals from me soon had everyone murmuring and shuffling away .... "that's not what we've come 'ere for buy".

Never again, unless it is made clear beforehand that the purpose of any meeting, demonstration or whatever, is being held to put it bluntly to these bidders they have no future here. As fans, there is no point in listening to their excuses ... that is Guilfoyle's job. ...There is no point in passively waiting for some profiteer to stand up and tell us how it is ... if you like that sort of thing, you carry on. This bunch are beyond what is acceptable to me ... it is not negotiable... it is not up for discussion. Bestowing someone with social pariah status is very, very effective, ask the judiciary, they've always done it, ask Dan mccauley, ask the old owners of Liverpool FC..... it works. I believe that entering into discourse with these people actually legitimises their reasons for being here. I don't want to be part of that. Heaney turned up at Home Park last week and no one said a dicky bird.

Couldn't agree more. Starve the bastards out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The trust's new statement   The trust's new statement EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:34 am

Whatever it takes to get them out!

But two things, if the Trust responds with anything that “could” be deemed as detrimental to the PB then they risk sorting the issue in the courts, that’s not something that the Trust can afford to do at the moment.

The second thing is that whilst I would love to see a more militant approach from the Trust I, and many of us would ask, what mandate have you got for such an agenda?

Criticism should be aimed where and when it’s due, but I’m not that it is warranted at the moment for the present issues.

I do think that a boycott is be the answer, I also thing that a boycott will close the club. There’s a price that Argyle fans have pay for years of ass sniffing and obedience and it’s the ones that now protest the loudest that are guilty of the original sins that placed us in the position that we are in today. If you ass lick the devil then you get a bad taste, it’s pay back time!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The trust's new statement   The trust's new statement EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:30 pm

Today they have had a meeting about a meeting and Peter Ridsdale is amazin', and aome sterling work from sharky.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: The trust's new statement   The trust's new statement EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:43 pm

Peter Ryan wrote:

Bit confrontational Peter but I have to agree to an extent. After the joy of finding this 'free speech' site the joy has been tempered a little by the presence in some (small) quarters of an undercurrent of 'chippyness' and a culture of biterness and grudgeholding towards certain individuals and groups involved in the fight to save our club.

Surely if there were ever a time to stop the kn0b comparing excercises and petty jealousys it was now. Compromises could be made, not EVERYTHING the trust and PASOTI have to say simply MUST be ridiculed. It's quite sad really.

I enjoy coming over for a different view, no-one wants to agree on everything, but FFS if we're holding onto petty grudges at this of all times what does that say about us?.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: The trust's new statement   The trust's new statement EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:21 pm

Agree generally with what you say, but this is what it says on the tin, a free speech site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The trust's new statement   The trust's new statement EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Hey Smiffo, there are very few grudges on here and I certainly hold no grudge with anyone, not individual fans, not even Heaney or Ridsdale. But I certainly don't like their business practice and what they're doing in this administration. I will just have my opinion if that is all right with you.
I agree the fanbase would have a far more powerful voice if it were united and many of us are still waiting ........... for Pasoti Trust in particular to finally see the light and join us in one unified voice.
Heaney has now said he does have the money. Well, he would say that, but I for one have always believed he does and have seen the whole leaked money problem supposedly surrounding Abe as a planned ploy to add weight to their tactics. Lombard and the League are the problem for Heaney as I have assumed all along, and they will prevaricate and prevaricate month after month UNTIL they have seen off Brent and THEN they hope they will have the leverage. Only PCC will have the mandate and desire to stand up against these blackmailers, and actually for me personally, that is the most important thing. I will be giving up posting on this takeover subject soon, as the matter will go on well into next year and it is just a waste of my energy.

Pasoti Trust have constantly bemoaned Heaney's involvement, and yet they keep applauding Ridsdale, who is the architect of the whole Heaney/NWO/Old guard plan.... how does that make sense ?
Rattle away Smiffy, if you find this site and some of it's views not to your taste, I just don't know what to say .. that's how this site is .. it maybe small but it's perfectly formed and it's predictions and opinions have always been second to none, and when fellow posters disagree, it is done respectfully. Enjoy posting on Pasoti .. rather you than me. Love and kisses ... puurrrrr cat
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The trust's new statement   The trust's new statement EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:31 pm

Bishop International Limited have today (August 12) assured administrators for Plymouth Argyle Football Company Limited (in administration) that they will complete the purchase of the club next week.

Joint administrator Brendan Guilfoyle said: “Bishop International Limited have categorically confirmed that they will be in a position to complete the sale by no later than close of business next Tuesday August 16. We understand that the only significant issue to overcome in order to complete the deal is for Peter Ridsdale to agree the share transfer with Football League. We have given Peter until next Friday in order to do this.”

The announcement follows an agreement by staff and players to waive a claim against the administrators in respect of their August wages. Brendan Guilfoyle said: “I would like to thank the staff, players and the Professional Footballers’ Association for this decision which now enables the administrators to extend the deadline for completing the sale of the club.

“We are assured by Bishop International Limited that they can complete the deal in the new timeframe.”

Ends
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The trust's new statement   The trust's new statement EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:12 pm

So it's liquidation or Ridsdale and Heaney...and probably Staplewallet, Gardener, Todd etc etc.

I would sooner take the liquidation, at least I would be able to go and see a match when the new Argyle play!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The trust's new statement   The trust's new statement EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:18 pm

seadog wrote:
Bishop International Limited have today (August 12) assured administrators for Plymouth Argyle Football Company Limited (in administration) that they will complete the purchase of the club next week.

Joint administrator Brendan Guilfoyle said: “Bishop International Limited have categorically confirmed that they will be in a position to complete the sale by no later than close of business next Tuesday August 16. We understand that the only significant issue to overcome in order to complete the deal is for Peter Ridsdale to agree the share transfer with Football League. We have given Peter until next Friday in order to do this.”

The announcement follows an agreement by staff and players to waive a claim against the administrators in respect of their August wages. Brendan Guilfoyle said: “I would like to thank the staff, players and the Professional Footballers’ Association for this decision which now enables the administrators to extend the deadline for completing the sale of the club.

“We are assured by Bishop International Limited that they can complete the deal in the new timeframe.”

Ends

What are the odds on the deadline being extended because the FL are unhappy with Heaney's involvement with Truro? I'll believe it when i see it,we've heard Brendan McBungle being "assured" on previous occasions.Truthfully,the whole issue is getting on my tits big time now,so much so that any mention or thought of Argyle produces a bit of neural noise in my simple brain.Wouldn't mind a consortium of Hitler,Pol Pot and Vlad the Impaler,as long as this is sorted out.Maybe thats the plan,to demoralise people so badly that they don't care any more who takes over.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The trust's new statement   The trust's new statement EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:29 pm

GOB wrote:
So it's liquidation or Ridsdale and Heaney...and probably Staplewallet, Gardener, Todd etc etc.

I would sooner take the liquidation, at least I would be able to go and see a match when the new Argyle play!

Agreed........... if the expected suspects turn out to be involved and it becomes clear that this has been a carve up from the start, the farm mafia will do an about turn and normal service will be resumed. Ass licking of real gents a speciality.

Only Avivas could not be disgusted by the whole filthy affair.

Enjoy the ride chaps.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The trust's new statement   The trust's new statement EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:53 pm

Thanks dogger.
So, let me get this right, the administrators want Ridsdale to give the League a good kicking by August 19 .......... or what ?? !! ... what sanction exactly are they going to impose on Slippery Pete if the ever so evil Dark lords at the League say NO yet again ? I can't detect a sanction in that statement ... has anyone else seen one ?

Frankly, I don't give a damn as either of the two choices will see me boycotting Grimsdale, either under the pre pack or the more likeable Brent .... they all deserve eachother ... from Grimsdale right down to Pasoti Trust .. I hope they enjoy eachothers company.
I would have thought P&A would have issued more of a "no alternative" statement than this ... perhaps early next week.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: The trust's new statement   The trust's new statement EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:23 am

penzancepirate wrote:
Hey Smiffo, there are very few grudges on here and I certainly hold no grudge with anyone, not individual fans, not even Heaney or Ridsdale. But I certainly don't like their business practice and what they're doing in this administration. I will just have my opinion if that is all right with you.
I agree the fanbase would have a far more powerful voice if it were united and many of us are still waiting ........... for Pasoti Trust in particular to finally see the light and join us in one unified voice.
Heaney has now said he does have the money. Well, he would say that, but I for one have always believed he does and have seen the whole leaked money problem supposedly surrounding Abe as a planned ploy to add weight to their tactics. Lombard and the League are the problem for Heaney as I have assumed all along, and they will prevaricate and prevaricate month after month UNTIL they have seen off Brent and THEN they hope they will have the leverage. Only PCC will have the mandate and desire to stand up against these blackmailers, and actually for me personally, that is the most important thing. I will be giving up posting on this takeover subject soon, as the matter will go on well into next year and it is just a waste of my energy.

Pasoti Trust have constantly bemoaned Heaney's involvement, and yet they keep applauding Ridsdale, who is the architect of the whole Heaney/NWO/Old guard plan.... how does that make sense ?
Rattle away Smiffy, if you find this site and some of it's views not to your taste, I just don't know what to say .. that's how this site is .. it maybe small but it's perfectly formed and it's predictions and opinions have always been second to none, and when fellow posters disagree, it is done respectfully. Enjoy posting on Pasoti .. rather you than me. Love and kisses ... puurrrrr cat

Hey, I fully agree with you on Heaney/Ridsdale, we overlap seemlessly there.

It wasn't an attempt to supress anything either, I like the fact that people can say what they want, irrespective how little I care for the tone.

I simply don't get the animosity to the Trust (I get the animosity to PASOTI, this is afterall the smoking club round the back of the school bike sheds) especially at this time, what is the alternative vehicle for a consensus voice?.

Why is it PASOTI Trust, is it fair to assume you consider them the same/joined at the hip?.

On Ridsdale, you know I don't like the man but I see his involvement as a necessary evil. I was on Brightons North Stand Chat explaining it, no-one wants him he's a chunt of the highest order, but it's like he's sitting at the edge of the dancefloor showing a bit of leg and whilst there are many more attractive birds to choose from you know he'd do the business. I think he's driving the whole show TBH and publicly excluding him will just force him to drive Plan A over the cliff if he has no escape pod, taking Argyle with it. It's reluctant pragmatism.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: The trust's new statement   The trust's new statement EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:16 am

Peter Ridsdale hasn't saved the club, we are at where we are now BECAUSE of his plotting and manoeuvering. He's far too clever for all us poor Janners, unfortunately past events should have shown him he's not as clever as he thinks he is and his next downfall is just around the corner. Whether Plymouth Argyle is big enough (as compared to Leeds and Cardiff) to survive is a mute point. I take some consolation that Barnsley still exist.

I shall go to the meeting and Chris Webb has encouraged me to have my say...I hope he lets me!!! Not that I expect any honest answers in a million years and now I expect any Ridders doubters will be shouted down. Ah well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The trust's new statement   The trust's new statement EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:26 am

X Isle wrote:

Why is it PASOTI Trust, is it fair to assume you consider them the same/joined at the hip?.

That would be fair to assume. Mmmmmm, smell that glue. The odd original ISC member offered a little resistance, but soon dropped out.

As for the recent so called pragmatism surrounding Ridsdale, Caligula himself was very adept at such tactics and befriended many King makers, but for the every day Roman Joe on the streets, it mattered not who became Emperor.

I fully understand Ridsdale's role here, but nothing good will come from it. In view of Brent's often stated 'reluctant back stop' position, the jury is still out on whether James Brent knew all along about the impending Heaney deal. And if he didn't, then it is a salutory lesson in what happens to those that trust in this dodgy King maker, who in most people's opinion, has always been up to his neck in concocting this whole Heaney pre pack. I judge this 'pragmatism' is playing into his hands.
Pragmatism is often the excuse for not sticking to one's principles. Forgive me Smiffy, but you're now exhibiting all the symptoms of falling foul of a PM barrage from Napoleon.... you need help .... I know a good counsellor. ATD is here to support you jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The trust's new statement   The trust's new statement EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:33 am

I read that the FL have given the club a thumbs down so I'm guessing that unless the administrator agrees to allow Brent and the pasiti Trust in, it's goodbye PAFC.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The trust's new statement   The trust's new statement EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:50 am

The presence of Ridders must make the FL shudder, it does me. If he is the messiah it only reaffirms my lifelong views on religion.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: The trust's new statement   The trust's new statement EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:17 am

penzancepirate wrote:
X Isle wrote:

That would be fair to assume. Mmmmmm, smell that glue. The odd original ISC member offered a little resistance, but soon dropped out.

As for the recent so called pragmatism surrounding Ridsdale, Caligula himself was very adept at such tactics and befriended many King makers, but for the every day Roman Joe on the streets, it mattered not who became Emperor.

I fully understand Ridsdale's role here, but nothing good will come from it. In view of Brent's often stated 'reluctant back stop' position, the jury is still out on whether James Brent knew all along about the impending Heaney deal. And if he didn't, then it is a salutory lesson in what happens to those that trust in this dodgy King maker, who in most people's opinion, has always been up to his neck in concocting this whole Heaney pre pack. I judge this 'pragmatism' is playing into his hands.
Pragmatism is often the excuse for not sticking to one's principles. Forgive me Smiffy, but you're now exhibiting all the symptoms of falling foul of a PM barrage from Napoleon.... you need help .... I know a good counsellor. ATD is here to support you jocolor

Oh it's morally kosher, don't you worry Very Happy

My plan would be to encorage him to jump ship, sign on as an employee then ask him sign wage deferrals for eight months before sacking him for not signing one. I don't want him here, just think the Trust should play him like he's played Argyle - tactically. Get the deal done then f**k him right off.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The trust's new statement   The trust's new statement EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:46 pm

X Isle wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:

Hey, I fully agree with you on Heaney/Ridsdale, we overlap seemlessly there.

It wasn't an attempt to supress anything either, I like the fact that people can say what they want, irrespective how little I care for the tone.

I simply don't get the animosity to the Trust (I get the animosity to PASOTI, this is afterall the smoking club round the back of the school bike sheds) especially at this time, what is the alternative vehicle for a consensus voice?.

On Ridsdale, you know I don't like the man but I see his involvement as a necessary evil. I was on Brightons North Stand Chat explaining it, no-one wants him he's a chunt of the highest order, but it's like he's sitting at the edge of the dancefloor showing a bit of leg and whilst there are many more attractive birds to choose from you know he'd do the business. I think he's driving the whole show TBH and publicly excluding him will just force him to drive Plan A over the cliff if he has no escape pod, taking Argyle with it. It's reluctant pragmatism.

The Trust/Pasoti/Taverners leadership, all seem to share the same opinions on the situation and don't care which set of parasites they support, just so that we can maintain an underfunded, broken League Two club.. They are not anywhere near as representative of the fanbase as some would suggest. If you view threads on Pasoti, it is usually the same dozen or two posters contributing.
These people were also supporters in chief of Stapleton and co.
Says it all really.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The trust's new statement   The trust's new statement Empty

Back to top Go down

The trust's new statement
Page 1 of 1