Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.

Go down 
+7
Dougie
wozzer
shonbo
Lorrie_Flindley
Mock Cuncher
Chemical Ali
Rickler
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:04 pm

Saltash green wrote:
What's your problem with wozzer. Never heard a bad word said about him by anyone that's actually met him , yet you seem very bitter towards him

Maybe the deepthroat situation has something to do with that?
Back to top Go down

The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:10 pm

So what ? The bloke made a mistake. He was pissed , only made about 3 posts and came clean and apologised.

Has no one on here never made a mistake ?????

Wozzer is a top bloke who at the time of the deepthroat stuff was mixing with Newell, who took advantage of wozzers pissed state, approached him and gave him the password.

I know that wozzer has completly stepped back and not associating himself with Newell

Wozzer is a top bloke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:17 pm

I have to walk the dog. Can you guys hold the proceedings for 30 minutes while I walk the dog and re-stock with Stella and popcorn. There's bugger all on TV tonight and this looks like it's going to be great entertainment. clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:20 pm

Saltash green wrote:
So what ? The bloke made a mistake. He was pissed , only made about 3 posts and came clean and apologised.

Wozzer is a top bloke who at the time of the deepthroat stuff was mixing with Newell, who took advantage of wozzers pissed state, approached him and gave him the password.

I know that wozzer has completly stepped back and not associating himself with Newell

Wozzer is a top bloke

Wozzer was pissed when he made the posts, fair enough, everyone makes mistakes.

If Wozzer genuinely felt any remorse about the situation, or felt that he had made a mistake, then he would have come clean immediately, particularly with the post he held.

Lying and then showing remorse only when he was being outed normally stinks of someone trying to save their reputation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:24 pm

Rubbish. Or he could have done a piss poor job at covering his tracks and just forever keep quiet about it. That's how others online behave when they are being outed ?

Give the bloke a break
Back to top Go down
wozzer

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:41 pm

Nick Wall wrote:
Saltash green wrote:

Wozzer is a top bloke

Wozzer was pissed when he made the posts, fair enough, everyone makes mistakes.

If Wozzer genuinely felt any remorse about the situation, or felt that he had made a mistake, then he would have come clean immediately, particularly with the post he held.

Lying and then showing remorse only when he was being outed normally stinks of someone trying to save their reputation.

I didn't come clean straight away as

1. I was away with my family

and 2. I was duty bound to inform the rest of the board of the Trust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:48 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I will say that Lee Jameson hasn't named cholwell either. He confirmed everything except the identity of the PI but hasn't said it wasn't TC.

So cholwellmaybe a nice guy Rickler but he took on a job he should have said no to, got paid peanuts for it and still couldn't find me! Hardly advertises his credentials as an investigator, his Twitter name should be Tony tries.

Jock, in one post you've said you have no evidence of who this PI was and then you go on to state quite clearly that it's TC... I'm not having a go at all but that's pretty confusing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:49 pm

I don't think it's what Wozzer posted as Deepthroat that's the issue here, even though all of the people who eventually all held their hands up only posted the once or twice honest guv, for me it was the way the Deepthroat account, along with several others at the same time, all put the boot into the rest of The Trust board.

Then there was the reason given by anyone else who did own up to using the Deepthroat account, which as I recall was that Wozzer is a mate and he was coming under attack from so and so on The Trust board, which makes it seem that Wozzer was talking about it all on more than one occasion and to more than one person.

This left the floodgates open for anyone to attack The Trust board as it was and use Wozzer being a mate as the convenient excuse.

I find it difficult to have sympathy for Wozzer because of this. I have been told on umpteen occasions he's a top bloke, sound geezer whatever, but for me he was either blabbing to all and sundry about Trust business or what he perceived as some kind of coup threat. This was jumped all over by "all his mates" who then started one of the most cowardly and bullying set of events I have ever seen.

If it wasn't the case that Wozzer was slightly tipsy in the Far Post Club talking to 4 or 5 people who then took it upon themselves to stick up for a mate, then maybe Wozzer should have been just as public in denying the version of events given by everybody.

To my eye it looked like a concerted, planned set of attacks on The Trust by a set of people who had an agenda. This includes ALL of the Pasoti mods, as any mod who says they had no idea who was behind all the bogus accounts and the burying of evidence afterwards is a complete lying piece of shit or a feckin retard.

The mods on Pasoti jumped aboard with glee and by the sounds of it invited all of their chums to have a pop with the knowledge that their identities would be protected. And these are people who have had some involvement in The Trust previously and claim to be supporters of The Trust.

I'm not saying Wozzer was behind the planning of it all but he has certainly been used as an alibi by the spineless fuckwits who have admitted being involved, and it is a partial list still, there were many bogus accounts with the same agenda, and this wasn't the work of 2 or 3 people, it was the work of a group of people who had carte blanche on Pasoti.

If Wozzer didn't tell more than one person about his perceived threat from other Trust board members, then maybe he should name and shame the tossers who have used him when it wasn't true?

And if Wozzer did tell a whole gang of people about his concerns whilst half pissed, then he is a fool because the gang involved were not the sort of people to be told any sensitive information and maybe shouldn't still be on his Christmas card list now.

Deepthroat was just the tip of the iceberg. There was also Derrick Sanderson, Dogger, Deadly Lampshade and Windsor Boy as well, all carrying out the same shitty attacks whilst being protected by ALL of the Pasoti mods.

WANKERS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:52 pm

Very true Jock. And if some of the people involved have now SEEN THE LIGHT, they need to come forward and say so.

Who are you protecting?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:00 pm

hairy j wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
I will say that Lee Jameson hasn't named cholwell either. He confirmed everything except the identity of the PI but hasn't said it wasn't TC.

So cholwellmaybe a nice guy Rickler but he took on a job he should have said no to, got paid peanuts for it and still couldn't find me! Hardly advertises his credentials as an investigator, his Twitter name should be Tony tries.

Jock, in one post you've said you have no evidence of who this PI was and then you go on to state quite clearly that it's TC... I'm not having a go at all but that's pretty confusing.

Like I said Hairy, Lee hasn't denied it wasn't Tony, he just said he was not going to confirm it was him Very Happy

Now unless Lee is a bigger cnut than people think he is, not me by the way, I just think he was a fanny for not confronting me himself and avoiding all the bollocks that followed, he would have set people straight and at least confirmed it wasn't Tony by now.

Tony would also have been on here to defend himself and probably sue Newell for slander as it might be affecting his business, but Tony has decided that his campaigning would be further harmed if he admitted it all so he has decided to just walk away from ATD and concentrate on Pasoti, because there are enough fellow scumbags on there that he can woo for their vote.

That's like saying Raoul Moat wasn't necessarily guilty of killing anyone or shooting anyone because he blew his own brains out before he could be captured, and it's the Police's word against his! And I know you're not that stupid to believe that.

If Tony Cholwell was not the PI involved he would have kicked Newells teeth down his throat, or made sure everybody online was aware that he totally denied it all, but instead he ran off like a little girl, and he's a crap investigator because he couldn't find out where I lived!

Some advertising for his services don't you think? Not only a lowlife scumbag, but a crap one at that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:20 pm

So you think TC was the PI. I've heard from a very reliable source that it wasn't him Jock.

I think most of his motivation for not discussing it is he wants a place on the PASB and causing a mass ruckus right now might not be the most sensible move to garner the popular vote.

Wozzer's posted on here the same response he made when that Deepthroat thing was happening - he made a mistake. The ramifications to the Trust from that Deepthroat (and others) episode hasn't seemed to have had the desired effect anyway so all they ended up doing was making themselves look really stupid.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:24 pm

The Deep Throat thing backfired and caused ruptions on pasoti rather than hitting the trust. The website lost a lot of credibility because of it and a lot of the popular posters rarely post on pasoti anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:25 pm

hairy j wrote:
So you think TC was the PI. I've heard from a very reliable source that it wasn't him Jock.

I think most of his motivation for not discussing it is he wants a place on the PASB and causing a mass ruckus right now might not be the most sensible move to garner the popular vote.

Wozzer's posted on here the same response he made when that Deepthroat thing was happening - he made a mistake. The ramifications to the Trust from that Deepthroat (and others) episode hasn't seemed to have had the desired effect anyway so all they ended up doing was making themselves look really stupid.

Your source wasn't Tony himself was it? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:27 pm

Yea Man wrote:
hairy j wrote:

I couldn't possibly say Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:29 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
The Deep Throat thing backfired and caused ruptions on pasoti rather than hitting the trust. The website lost a lot of credibility because of it and a lot of the popular posters rarely post on pasoti anymore.
It might have caused a few to not post as much, but I didn't see the mass resignation of moderators that one would expect after such devious and untoward practice.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:31 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
It might have caused a few to not post as much, but I didn't see the mass resignation of moderators that one would expect after such devious and untoward practice.

Even if they had resigned, they would've all come back under new pseudonym's! Laughing

Pasoti is a closed shop, only the specially selected get in the mod room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:52 pm

hairy j wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
hairy j wrote:

I couldn't possibly say Very Happy

Then you are calling Ian Newell a downright liar? No misunderstanding, no-one mishearing him, but an absolute liar Hairy.

It would also mean Lee Jameson has merrily let the whole of ATD post that it was Tony Cholwell when he knows it isn't.

These are two prominent characters amongst the Argyle fans and a former Trust board member, one of whom sits in the Directors Box at Home Park. The next thing you will be saying that James Brent and Peter Jones are aware of such shenanigans and don't care or even condone them.

And there's me being labelled a conspiracy theorist Suspect
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:11 pm

The Deepthroat episode ended up in the ludicrous Pasoti user agreement which is run roughshod over as and when the mods decide. It also means anything that might shed certain Argyle Z list celebrities in a bad light gets shunted off to the Terraces. Hence the problem with the programme moves to the Terraces.

I know nothing of Wozzer but I wouldnt readily Trust a word he said not that it's matters. Same goes for Lee Jameson I'd never vote for him despite our politics being aligned. Opinions can be formed on the flimsiest basis. The President stock fell when he waved through the transfer of land to James Brents pension fund whilst speaking out against fat cat pensions or tacitly accepting Argyle (youth coaches if I remember) employees being engaged on self employed non contract basis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:18 pm

Just a thought................

So, just who is this PI? what about when the shenanigans with the M7/Kagami/Todd & Gardner/Heaney/World Cup, add nauseum, etc, was ongoing. Who, on the farm seemingly, repeatedly took it off their own back to tirelessly dig, sniff and uncover nuggets of info that the farm sheep dropped to their knees in rapturous, and quite nauseating pleasure of this new found Aviva born Inspector Clouseau?

A natural PI in the making, wouldn't you say?
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:21 pm

Good point Sclhum, the same MOD who tracked down my work Twitter account and asked if I was shonbo....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:02 pm

TC sent me a PM and denied it was him Jock. That's all I'm saying. Why would he lie to me? I'm a nothing in the grand scheme of things - I don't even sit in the Directors box and they haven't banned me on pasoti - I've never even had a warning.

Last edited by hairy j on Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:04 pm

This is almost as boring as the Jesse James film.

Actually, it's not. God that film was dull.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:20 pm

hairy j wrote:
TC sent me a PM and denied it was him Jock. That's all I'm saying. Why would he lie to me? I'm a nothing in the grand scheme of things - I don't even sit in the Directors box.

He sent me more than one denying it was him, but then I met Ian Newell and Tony Cholwell disappeared without a trace from ATD.

And you are about the only person other than candidates for the PASB who post on that subject on Pasoti, that makes you special. Maybe you could ask him to call me about it and arrange to meet up with Ian Newell then to find out the truth. I'll invite Lee Jameson and we can get to the bottom of it all.

Ian Newell has already offered to repeat the claim in front of Tony Cholwell if I didn't believe him, and that was said in the presence of Chris Webb.

Seriously Hairy, ask him to agree to meet up and I will make sure I attend, that's a promise. I'll see if Lee will agree to meet as well, but please let me know what Tony's response to this offer is as he won't answer my questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:23 pm

Bloody hell, you have got some real weirdo's and freaks supporting Argyle:

there is a thug, a bully, a raving.....lefty, a corrupt fraudster, a bucked toothed Peter Sutcliffe lookalike, a bully lover who is a fecking engraver (what kind of job is that), a self promoter (you have a couple of those), a PI hirer and a liar.

Argyle Board meetings must we a veritable who's who of Plymouth lowlife.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:25 pm

Just wait for the hustings jock Laughing I see someone on pasoti is looking for fellow Wiltshire inhabitants to travel down to HP with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next