Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.

Go down 
+7
Dougie
wozzer
shonbo
Lorrie_Flindley
Mock Cuncher
Chemical Ali
Rickler
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:23 am

Quote :
If that has happened (which I doubt, I think this is just you trying to get a rise out of me) my question would be - "Why?"

No its not, im playing devils advocate. You are a well known Supporter on the internet, an out spoken one at that. Im just saying if jock has been investigated whats to say no one else has ?
Back to top Go down

The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:27 am

God this really is pathetic, if this was an election for a local council then the rozzers would have been knocking on doors by now and collars would have been felt. The fact that it is only small football club politics does not mean that laws -aside from moral conduct and common decency) have not been abused. All this crap is going to end up in an almighty shit fight, people are going to get hurt, by the law or literally. The person at the root of all this has got so much evidence against him now he would be totally massacred in a court of law and what is worse he will pick on a violent person sooner or later and it will get nasty. Do us all a favour and wise up Mr. Newell, you moan that people have a pop at you but then when it goes quiet you can't help but stir things up again, pretending you have been abused during the flicker scandal and Deepthroat, take a word from the wise, keep your head down and people will forget about you, I would like to for a start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:29 am

Maybe that's why all these cries of libel and legal threats turn out to be nothing more than hot air.

There's a lot of people with enough evidence of their own which would all come out if he ever went to court.

I know a couple of posters have stated they have their own little flickr dossier of screenshots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:30 am

Saltash green wrote:

Quote :
If that has happened (which I doubt, I think this is just you trying to get a rise out of me) my question would be - "Why?"

No its not, im playing devils advocate. You are a well known Supporter on the internet, an out spoken one at that. Im just saying if jock has been investigated whats to say no one else has ?

That's a fair point - and my response is to question the motives, intentions, and indeed the sanity of anyone who feels so threatened by a few -as you put it- outspoken supporters, none of whom have any desire to obtain positions of power and influence within the club. It's a middling League 2 football club, after all - we're not talking about the Illuminati here.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:30 am

Could be right Dane, argyle moans kept suggesting to me that they were"closer than I think" although when I called the coward out for a meeting they soon backed down and said they lived 70 miles away. No suggestion they knew where I live, but given the information held on people on databases, it's not hard to find addresses, family details etc by using certain Internet sites. That info combined with sites like Facebook can build up a "dossier" on people which is what I suspect happened to Jock.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:34 am

Yea Man wrote:
Maybe that's why all these cries of libel and legal threats turn out to be nothing more than hot air.

There's a lot of people with enough evidence of their own which would all come out if he ever went to court.

I know a couple of posters have stated they have their own little flickr dossier of screenshots.

They do exist I've seen them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:41 am

just re-looked at serrick danderson, it seems i did get it wrong , he is having a pop at Newell, shame they need to hide behind a name,

to much of that going on for my liking, ok yes i dont use my name but everyone knows who i am,

come on people ... stand up and be counted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:46 am

Saltash green wrote:
just re-looked at serrick danderson, it seems i did get it wrong , he is having a pop at Newell, shame they need to hide behind a name,

to much of that going on for my liking, ok yes i dont use my name but everyone knows who i am,

come on people ... stand up and be counted

Your problem is, and always will be, one of credibility. You've stirred so much shit over the years, caused so much friction, played so many stupid, childish games that no-one will take you seriously. Your presence on ATD now is barely tolerated, and every time there's a problem, whether it's multi-usernames, proxy servers or whatever, you head the list of suspects. It's a bit rich for you to be complaining of others shit-stirring on the net behind usernames when you're the uber-stirrer and have seemingly dedicated yourself to the sort of crap that you're now complaining about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:52 am

Without turning this in to a tit for tat !!!! as ive said before, your hardly a man of high morals yourself , so you are in no position to judge !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:56 am

I doubt you'll find anyone backing you up on that Dane, I just consider you as the site jester/village idiot, someone to take the pish out of when there's sod all on the telly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:00 pm

You can consider me however you want !!! unlike some, i dont see this a popularity contest !!!
Back to top Go down
Lorrie_Flindley

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:01 pm

Good job it isn't a dick measuring contest either or you'd lose slymans. Although I do agree with you that Newell is a cnut and needs removing as far from Home Park as possible
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:05 pm

Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:09 pm

Lorrie_Flindley wrote:
Good job it isn't a dick measuring contest either or you'd lose slymans. Although I do agree with you that Newell is a cnut and needs removing as far from Home Park as possible

Why can't we all just be friends?

Last edited by Frank Bullitt on Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:09 pm

Lorrie_Flindley wrote:

A good troll never leaves clues as to who they may be......
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:30 pm

Did someone mention a dick measuring competition? Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:45 pm

shonbo wrote:
Did someone mention a dick measuring competition? Embarassed

Yep but don't worry Shonbo participation isn't mandatory lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:20 pm

Consider me in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:20 pm

Saltash green wrote:
I would say just because of his games, there seems to be nothing he wouldnt do, For example , me and him were going at it for the last 2 days on twitter and last night i start getting abuse from a new twitter account called serrick danderson

coincidence ???? i think not

Wow, SG, quite the revelation!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:17 pm

GOB wrote:
Consider me in.

Me too, I'd definitely win, I've heard a lot of people say that I am a big cock.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:18 pm

Where's mock?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:18 pm

shonbo wrote:
Where's mock?

I think he's gone to buy a tape-measure.
Back to top Go down
wozzer

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:44 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Saltash green wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Tony Hooper/Cholwell? I won't be voting for him for the GASBoard simply because of his stance on the Trust. FWIW my votes will be going to Messrs Back, Sparks, Petrie and Shilabeer. If that means 'I've got it in for Tony' so be it. I won't support anyone to represent the supporters, at anything, if they're anti-Trust; it's as simple as that. I also find the rather desperate way he's campaigning for a seat on the Board to be a touch concerning. Billy Connolly once said "The desire to be a politician should automatically bar you from ever being one." It's not a sentiment I 100% agree with, but in this case I think it's a fair point. Why would anyone be that desperate to win a seat on a Board that as yet has no remit, no terms of reference, and no democratic legitimacy?

As for the PI business, I agree there's little in the way of proof, but there's enough cicumstantial evidence to put together a case - the way Tony went scuttling off ATD when a few awkward questions started to be asked; the simple question -'If an Argyle fan wants to engage the services of an Investigator, who would be the first one you'd ask?' With apologies to Jock, who I know has had to put up with an awful lot of shit, but it doesn't directly affect me (for once!) so I'm less concerned about it than I would be if it were me being directly targetted. Jock's reaction to events has been remarkably restrained. Anyone trying to pull that sort of crap on me would get a far less tolerant response.

As for people's fear of Newell - get real. He's just Brent's Useful Idiot, blindly supporting whatever the owner proposes, in return for a seat in the Directors box and a bit of personal prestige. There will come a point where he'll outlive his usefulness, and there's no more pitiful sight than an abandoned Poodle.

Quote :
Anyone trying to pull that sort of crap on me would get a far less tolerant response.

How do you know it hasn't ?

What is it about me, Jock, or any of the other targets of The Useful Idiot's bile that worries him so much? Are we a threat, and if so, what are we a threat of? If someone can explain to me the psychology behind all this I'd be fascinated to hear about it - it's the same sort of mentality that saw Wozzer meeting James Brent on the afternoon of the ATD Q&A in order to brief him about me. Seriously, what was the point? There's nothing in my background or life worth investigating. And if people want to know about me, here's a radical suggestion - why not just ask me?

Andy, you don't half come out with some crap. If I was briefing James about you do you think we would have chosen the same pub that you were having a meeting at.

You really need to get over the self importance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:49 pm

Oh well, Woz, if you say it ain't so, then why would I disbelieve you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:55 pm

What's your problem with wozzer. Never heard a bad word said about him by anyone that's actually met him , yet you seem very bitter towards him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next