Chemical Ali
Highwayman
GreenWhiteBlack
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

CALLING GHOST Empty
PostSubject: CALLING GHOST   CALLING GHOST EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:20 am

You really are the most cowardly prick I have come across. I have been told who you are really, it matters not but just makes you look like an even bigger bell-end than you already did, something I never though possible.

So I go away for a few days and the hardman Pasoti mod who isn't quite man enough to come out from his closet decides to have another pop Very Happy

That old chestnut again? A PI being hirted is a load of old bollocks? I'm a total saddo yet everyone knows my name, Pete Gordon by the way soldier boy, and threats weren't made against my family?

So why would your esteemed leader make up all the stories about the PI, Tony Cholwell and Lee Jameson etc? And it has been verified by Lee Jameson himself, but because GHOST is such a wank he can't reveal which account he uses on here, and which sheep shagging mod he really is on Pasoti, he wants to stir up more shit.

GHOST hijacked the Peggy thread on Pasoti because it doesn't suit his purpose to leave it lie and get on with his sheep worrying, he wants the feud continued, but all anonymously of course, he isn't quite brave enough to do it out in the open. Preferring of course to sit wanking with his thumb up his ass and only taking a break to act like the keyboard warrior he's always bitching about Very Happy

My challenge to you GHOST is reveal yourself on ATD and admit which bestiallity loving Pasoti mod you are, and then we can arrange to meet up like real people, real fans, real men, instead of you trying to keep a feud going with your diminishing band of cronies?

Of course you may need to run it by your fellow fat, ass licking gang and it may not be advantageous for you to "come out". Go on GHOST, if Lee Jameson is man enough to apologise and admit his part in a pretty stupid incident that the whole of Pasoti and ATD know what happened, why are you so shy? Maybe ask Tony Cholwell about his part in the whole pantomime?

I doubt you will though GHOST, because frankly I think everyone knows you're a bit of a fanny with a penchant for Call of Duty.

WANKER

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=70499&start=30
Back to top Go down

CALLING GHOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING GHOST   CALLING GHOST EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:24 am

Feck him Jock, reveal exactly who he is on here and which mod he is on the farm.
Back to top Go down

CALLING GHOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING GHOST   CALLING GHOST EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:40 am

Lets see if she's brave enough to do it herself.

I was of the mindset that the bickering between ordinary posters on the two sites was futile and that it was only a select few on Pasoti were deserving of the stick that gets handed out on here, and I was stepping back a bit and just enjoying talking football and having a laugh, but The GHOST is such a wankstain I thought I would call her bluff and see if she's all mouth or not.

There are plenty who want the silly bickering to cease or calm down a bit, and there are the couple of Pasoti hierarchy who love this little war between fans as they use it for their own benefit.

I might change my username to POLTERGEIST and have a soldier as my avatar, or just have that as my other account where I am too scared to day things under my own name. I might be allowed access to the deepthroat account as well then.
Back to top Go down

CALLING GHOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING GHOST   CALLING GHOST EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:05 am

What's her name Jock?

These scum are shaming Argyle. Pasoti is a joke site and now seen by opposing fans as a mouthpiece for Brent. Lots of genuine posters on Pasoti but it is ruined by bullies and thugs without class or intellect.
Back to top Go down

CALLING GHOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING GHOST   CALLING GHOST EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:06 am

Ghost is a right prick whoever it is, too cowardly to say stuff under their usual account on the farm so typical pasoti has to set up a new account to say it.

He's probably got a really small cock, that's why the sheep love him so much. No complaints then see.

It's not hard to work out who they are though really, especially when they let slip they also have an account on here.

A little bit of research goes a long way Razz

Hi Ghost Laughing
Back to top Go down

CALLING GHOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING GHOST   CALLING GHOST EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:33 am

Anyone know what happened to Ponty on Pasoti? Very tetchy poster and mod, no stranger to threatening people, as he did on here too.

He seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth, or up the back of a sheep.

I hope he's just taken a break to sort out his anger issues and hasn't totally given up on Argyle all of a sudden, we need asmany fans as possible these days, especially ones who could act like a bouncer at a fanfest.

Wouldn't want the top table crew getting hassled by mere plebs.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

CALLING GHOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING GHOST   CALLING GHOST EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:38 am

Who is it then Jock?!
Back to top Go down

CALLING GHOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING GHOST   CALLING GHOST EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:39 am

GT's having a sniff about again then Jock?
Back to top Go down

CALLING GHOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING GHOST   CALLING GHOST EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:49 am

Maybe Ponty got bored of his username and fancied a new one, fresh start maybe.

Or maybe he's just got into call of duty and wanted to have his favourite character as his new account name
Back to top Go down

CALLING GHOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING GHOST   CALLING GHOST EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:51 am

Just GHOST flexing his muscles again behind the anonymity of a username.

The whole PI thing was done and dusted as far as I was concerned, but there are the select band of Pasoti posters and high profile figures who don't want an end to hostilities, as long as they are not seen as the bad guys who stir the shit.

I'm sure GHOST will be on shortly to reveal his username on here, as he's a lean mean fighting machine and not someone too afraid to put his real name to the things he says, as that would make him a bit of a fanny Very Happy
Back to top Go down

CALLING GHOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING GHOST   CALLING GHOST EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:52 am

I've heard Ghost is thick as shit to....................... Very Happy

Bit like the other plebs he hangs around with.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

CALLING GHOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING GHOST   CALLING GHOST EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:58 am

Good to see you back jock, good break?
Back to top Go down

CALLING GHOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING GHOST   CALLING GHOST EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:11 pm

Highwayman wrote:
Good to see you back jock, good break?

Yeah great thanks Highwayman. Good to meet up with some old friends and be back in sunny Cornwall, which it was for a change Razz

Plus 3 points and a goal for Griffiths that I think will be the first of many Very Happy

Now I'll await GHOST coming forward and until then will take it easy again for a while.
Back to top Go down

CALLING GHOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING GHOST   CALLING GHOST EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:49 pm

How long has Ponty been in pasoti exile for?

About the same length of time as it's been since Greenman last posted on here?
Back to top Go down

CALLING GHOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING GHOST   CALLING GHOST EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:43 pm

What have sheep got to do with anything? Razz
Whilst I am here can I ask everybody to lay off the fat controller and I for one apologise if I caused him any grief when he published my private details when he stupidly published my private details online.
Baa for now.
Back to top Go down

CALLING GHOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING GHOST   CALLING GHOST EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:53 pm

Iggy wrote:
Whilst I am here can I ask everybody to lay off the fat controller and I for one apologise if I caused him any grief when he published my private details when he stupidly published my private details online.
Baa for now.

Has he been crying again? lol!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

CALLING GHOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING GHOST   CALLING GHOST EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:07 pm

I cannot understand what this thread is going on about? Is there a pasoti mod with a connection with sheep and Wales? I can't think of any? As my Dad once said
"greatness is thrust uPON TYrannosaurs" fek knows what that means?
Back to top Go down

CALLING GHOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING GHOST   CALLING GHOST EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:23 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Baa for now.

Has he been crying again? lol!

Yes and if he would stop trying to re-write history to make it look like he is a saint then we would stop replying to all his bullshit and all this would stop, simples isn't it, in plain english, stop pontyficating and we might stop as well.
Baa for now.
Back to top Go down

CALLING GHOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING GHOST   CALLING GHOST EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:38 pm

If it is Ponty I will be very disappointed.

A year ago he stepped back from the forum wars after having an epiphany at a friends funeral. His desire to stop the stupidity seemed genuine:

https://www.argyletd.com/t109p50-they-ve-all-gone-quiet-over-there#2155

Whilst this site has mentioned Pasoti and Ian Newell on the odd occasion in the last year, there have been very few mentions of Ponty as I think the majority of users respected his decision to "retire". I would hate to think that the truce is over, but it may shed some light on recent events.
Back to top Go down

CALLING GHOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING GHOST   CALLING GHOST EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:44 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
If it is Ponty I will be very disappointed.

A year ago he stepped back from the forum wars after having an epiphany at a friends funeral. His desire to stop the stupidity seemed genuine:

https://www.argyletd.com/t109p50-they-ve-all-gone-quiet-over-there#2155

Whilst this site has mentioned Pasoti and Ian Newell on the odd occasion in the last year, there have been very few mentions of Ponty as I think the majority of users respected his decision to "retire". I would hate to think that the truce is over, but it may shed some light on recent events.

Some people are just born cnuts though. Ian Newell stepped back from the forum wars a long time ago too!
Back to top Go down
fridgey

fridgey

CALLING GHOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING GHOST   CALLING GHOST EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:44 pm

Its intriguing isn't it? I'm not normally bothered who is who but Ghost is such a confrontational nob-jockey it does make you wonder why they are being that way. It does seems very much like its someone hiding in true keyboard warrior stylee.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

CALLING GHOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING GHOST   CALLING GHOST EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:01 pm

I dont really care about the forum wars but i cant disagree with what Fridgey's saying there from what ive seen on Pasoti.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

CALLING GHOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING GHOST   CALLING GHOST EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:05 pm

So who is Ghost again?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

CALLING GHOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING GHOST   CALLING GHOST EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:12 pm

his style is straight IJN as far as I'm concerned, not like Ponty at all, but some interesting comments from Posty on that thread Frank.
Back to top Go down

CALLING GHOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING GHOST   CALLING GHOST EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:22 pm

the poster "guest" on that thread had a lot to say...the mods on here would know who that was....so who was guest...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CALLING GHOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING GHOST   CALLING GHOST Empty

Back to top Go down

CALLING GHOST
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next