Go down 
+2
LondonGreen
Charlie Wood
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

FAO Pasoti and Ghost Empty
PostSubject: FAO Pasoti and Ghost   FAO Pasoti and Ghost EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:00 am

Ghost made a comment on Pasoti yesterday implying there were no City fans on Pasoti or ATD lately due to our relegation and we used to clog the forums before. He is wrong. As most City fans are banned from Pasoti I am responding here.

City fans in the main got banned from Pasoti simply for taking the piss, hence we aint around, the other reason we may not post much is because the majority of Grecians have a job.

Pasoti doesn't allow free speech, ATD does. At your lowest point City fans on here never made nasty or continuous piss taking posts on ATD. We have total respect for ATD and posters on here, we have no respect for Pasoti, its bullying, its underhand use of moderation and the Newell/Webb show.

If you respect someone or something you don't slag it off.

Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: FAO Pasoti and Ghost   FAO Pasoti and Ghost EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:18 am

I am very happy for our Devonian comrades to post on here. All our regulars seem to be articulate and reasoned and it's more than useful to have an outside eye posting critical analysis which we may not see so clearly.

PS Ghost seems a proper prick.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: FAO Pasoti and Ghost   FAO Pasoti and Ghost EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:27 am

A warm welcome to all Exeter City fans...you six toed freaks clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Pasoti and Ghost   FAO Pasoti and Ghost EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:30 am

We luvs a bit o ' banter on 'ere!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Pasoti and Ghost   FAO Pasoti and Ghost EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:00 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
I am very happy for our Devonian comrades to post on here. All our regulars seem to be articulate and reasoned and it's more than useful to have an outside eye posting critical analysis which we may not see so clearly.

PS Ghost seems a proper prick.

Couldn't agree more. Pasoti's loss is our gain. With the form City have been showing lately it's like shooting fish in a barrel lol!

I think we've been pretty fair with them, bit of banter which they've taken well. They wouldn't have got that if they were still on Pasoti. Taking the piss out of your main rival's misfortune is one of the best parts of being a football fan, and you have to be able to take it because we both support crap teams. It doesn't have to be malicious because we know exactly how they're feeling right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Pasoti and Ghost   FAO Pasoti and Ghost EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:06 pm

Have they removed the Contact the Admin section? I never bother logging in, just view as a guest, and it's gone from the index page?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Pasoti and Ghost   FAO Pasoti and Ghost EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:09 pm

Definitley gone from my index page.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/index.php
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: FAO Pasoti and Ghost   FAO Pasoti and Ghost EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:28 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Looks like you have to be logged in to view it now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Pasoti and Ghost   FAO Pasoti and Ghost EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:32 pm

LondonGreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

They don't want anyone who's banned to see their continual cock-ups lol! We really must be getting to them now!
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: FAO Pasoti and Ghost   FAO Pasoti and Ghost EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:37 pm

Greenjock wrote:
LondonGreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

They don't want anyone who's banned to see their continual cock-ups lol! We really must be getting to them now!

Tis a shame. The 'Wall of Shame' was doing wonders for our new user count lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Pasoti and Ghost   FAO Pasoti and Ghost EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:51 pm

LondonGreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
LondonGreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Tis a shame. The 'Wall of Shame' was doing wonders for our new user count lol!

I can think of no better description!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Pasoti and Ghost   FAO Pasoti and Ghost EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:00 pm

So if you get banned you cannot see the reason why!

Classic.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: FAO Pasoti and Ghost   FAO Pasoti and Ghost EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:17 pm

Plenty of the Knuckle Draggers turning up on Exeweb to have a pop in words of one syllable though.

You'd think they would have enough shame to wait until a few quid had been paid off the staff's back pay or until their team had done a little more than finish above such footballing giants as Barnet, Hereford and Maccy, or maybe at the very least managed to catch up with the Mighty Dags.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: FAO Pasoti and Ghost   FAO Pasoti and Ghost EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:07 pm

I fear they might be the same posters that populate the other site now and spend endless amounts of time on inanities. The masked ranks of the forza verde. Hopefully most of them will discover girls and drink in the not too distant future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Pasoti and Ghost   FAO Pasoti and Ghost EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:07 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
I fear they might be the same posters that populate the other site now and spend endless amounts of time on inanities. The masked ranks of the forza verde. Hopefully most of them will discover girls and drink in the not too distant future.

they should be castrated to avoid inbreeding with they're sisters lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Pasoti and Ghost   FAO Pasoti and Ghost EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:09 pm

Another busy night on the contact the admin board. Two users have asked for their accounts to be deleted and Womble has asked for Thomas to be banned. Thomas has asked for clarification on the banning policy.

But nothing is wrong in Pasoti land.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Pasoti and Ghost   FAO Pasoti and Ghost EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Another busy night on the contact the admin board. Two users have asked for their accounts to be deleted and Womble has asked for Thomas to be banned. Thomas has asked for clarification on the banning policy.

cheers for bring that to my attention frank cherry
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: FAO Pasoti and Ghost   FAO Pasoti and Ghost EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:20 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

I thought you were banned ollieargyle9 Frank Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Pasoti and Ghost   FAO Pasoti and Ghost EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

I thought you were banned ollieargyle9 Frank Laughing

Oh yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Pasoti and Ghost   FAO Pasoti and Ghost EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:23 am

Has Nool kidnapped Womble and had him tied up so he can use his account? lol!
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: FAO Pasoti and Ghost   FAO Pasoti and Ghost EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:14 am

Thomas' Ban:

'Making fun of fans on Green Taverner coach with shattered window plus insulting behaviour: 24 hour deactivation/suspension'

Hahahhahaha, anyone else just want to p*ss themselves laughing at this? Sounds like something you'd hear in a playground!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Pasoti and Ghost   FAO Pasoti and Ghost EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:21 am

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Thomas' Ban:

'Making fun of fans on Green Taverner coach with shattered window plus insulting behaviour: 24 hour deactivation/suspension'

Hahahhahaha, anyone else just want to p*ss themselves laughing at this? Sounds like something you'd hear in a playground!

Now go and sit in the corner until you can behave yourself you naughty boy. clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Pasoti and Ghost   FAO Pasoti and Ghost EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:21 am

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Thomas' Ban:

Nearly as funny as the mods removing posts which add nothing to a thread. I just wonder who gets to choose what is a good enough post and what doesn't fit the mods agenda?

Moderating aint easy. I try to look the other way lol! ...Love Tringy..........see what I mean What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Pasoti and Ghost   FAO Pasoti and Ghost EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:01 pm

Iggy wrote:
Has Nool kidnapped Womble and had him tied up so he can use his account? lol!

Lol, no fortunately!

He just got on my nerves, and is obviously not there to discuss anythining really. He is the very definition of Troll.

No response yet, but I am not a "paid up member", so Posty etc wont care about the likes of me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Pasoti and Ghost   FAO Pasoti and Ghost EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:34 pm

I shall publish all the pm's sent to the mods over the last few weeks if they don't answer some soon, I am well aware that they don't want open discussions about Newell so have pm'd mods and they ignore that as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAO Pasoti and Ghost   FAO Pasoti and Ghost Empty

Back to top Go down

FAO Pasoti and Ghost
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next