+3
Richard Blight
Chemical Ali
Tgwu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Chadwick sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Chadwick sponsorship   Chadwick sponsorship EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:13 pm

The Quote is from PL2Face,

But I thing it got all the finger print of the puppets on this, he would not do this on his own back.

As you know PASOTI is the official sponsor of Nick Chadwick, courtesy of your generous donations earlier in the season.

After the events against Port Vale and following some suggestions we have the option of withdrawing our sponsorship as a form of protest. We have obviously already paid the sponsorship money but PASOTI's name as sponsor can still be removed from official club media and publications.

Or you may feel that sponsorship should continue, to not rock the boat, support Chadwick and stay united to fight the battle against relegation?

Either way, it's up to you.
This poll will close in two days time.

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick sponsorship   Chadwick sponsorship EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:19 pm

Unless pasoti are aware of chadwick's impending release from contract?

Didn't they also sponsor Purse? Why wasn't this threat made after his sending off against Fleetwood?
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick sponsorship   Chadwick sponsorship EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:43 pm

Get's my vote for the most ridiculous thread and vote of the season so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick sponsorship   Chadwick sponsorship EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:44 pm

As much as I think Chadwick is a waste of space this just stinks of someone with a very tiny mind indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick sponsorship   Chadwick sponsorship EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:06 pm

It's not often I say something like this but .... what idiots!
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick sponsorship   Chadwick sponsorship EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:14 pm

You've all missed it and I'm a genius.

Pasoti drop him, we sponsor him. Look what we did for Robbie. With our sponsorship he'll be a goal scoring phenonomomnoumnumn.

The campaign starts here, chadders is our 20 goal man powered by ATD, reaching the parts other fan sites cannot reach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick sponsorship   Chadwick sponsorship EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:19 pm

What about connor hourihane he is a red card lover too
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick sponsorship   Chadwick sponsorship EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:22 pm

we can't sponsor everyone
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick sponsorship   Chadwick sponsorship EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:04 pm

You could just sponsor all the good players
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick sponsorship   Chadwick sponsorship EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:13 pm

ATD's Robbie Williams is a good player. He would be Argyle's top scorer if he hadn't been injured or messed about by all the sendings off.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick sponsorship   Chadwick sponsorship EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:41 pm

As well as letting that tw@t Feeno take the last peno.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick sponsorship   Chadwick sponsorship EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:55 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
You could just sponsor all the good players

Which one's are those then?

Chadwick probably won't play for us again after that, especially as a new manager is sat in the stand wanting to get a valuable look at the side close up and has to make do with seeing how a side low on confidence and at the shitty end of the league play a man down, a goal down against a team full of confidence, challenging for top spot in the league, and with the league's top scorer.

Chuck in Chadwick's scoring record and you have to say his goose is almost certainly cooked.

I still think that if Chadwick gives a toss about the club then he should be issuing a public apology, but removing his sponsors? They've already paid the money and I doubt he would have even known who was sponsoring him if it wasn't for the sponsors lunch.

Twattish thread by a tw@t.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick sponsorship   Chadwick sponsorship EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:21 pm

Yes they should perhaps withdraw sponsorship but this really isn't a major issue as much as it will be made out to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick sponsorship   Chadwick sponsorship EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:50 pm

shonbo wrote:
You've all missed it and I'm a genius.

Pasoti drop him, we sponsor him. Look what we did for Robbie. With our sponsorship he'll be a goal scoring phenonomomnoumnumn.

The campaign starts here, chadders is our 20 goal man powered by ATD, reaching the parts other fan sites cannot reach

Only in your addled brain dreams my friend.....Chadwick should be history seeing what he did Saturday to his so called mates.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick sponsorship   Chadwick sponsorship EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:43 pm

We're no gibbers on here we'll stick with "oor Robbie" through thick and thin. Go Robbie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick sponsorship   Chadwick sponsorship EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:12 pm

will we sponsor another next season and make him a star?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick sponsorship   Chadwick sponsorship Empty

Back to top Go down

Chadwick sponsorship
Page 1 of 1