GreenWhiteBlack
Coxside_Green
Freathy
Chemical Ali
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

My look on last night... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My look on last night...   My look on last night... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:24 pm

Hey Cobi, did Webb ever get back to you about standing for the PASB?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My look on last night...   My look on last night... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:29 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
To think the poor fella auctioned a medal along with other gifts to the club. Badly treated and never forgotten.

Agreed. I slated him at the time, but I would have him over fletcher. Brilliant guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My look on last night...   My look on last night... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:52 pm

I enjoyed reading that match report, both the bit about the actual game as well as all the details about the experience of travelling to watch Argyle. Your writing, Pitbull/Cobi, and the general image you project on here seems to be going up and up. Enough people slagged you off previously: it only seems fair for you to get a pat on the back now.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: My look on last night...   My look on last night... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:04 am

charleymouse wrote:
I enjoyed reading that match report, both the bit about the actual game as well as all the details about the experience of travelling to watch Argyle. Your writing, Pitbull/Cobi, and the general image you project on here seems to be going up and up. Enough people slagged you off previously: it only seems fair for you to get a pat on the back now.

What the man said.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: My look on last night...   My look on last night... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:25 am

indeed
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: My look on last night...   My look on last night... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:42 pm

Got to agree with the above, really starting to enjoy the reports!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: My look on last night...   My look on last night... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:45 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Hey Cobi, did Webb ever get back to you about standing for the PASB?

Yeah, he did...

But El Prez blatently lied to him. He actually had the gall to tell Cobi he was not involved in the PASB!

If only that were true... It might not be the mother of all feck ups that it has turned out to be!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My look on last night...   My look on last night... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:50 pm

Wasn't there a deadline for standing? Cobi missed that - simple as that really. He could do it next year (although I suspect this won't even get off the ground). I don't think there's a conspiracy.

I once saw Chris Webb near the Pannier market and guess where the new pasty supplier is based... oh yes. Hmmm, he left carrying a brown bag too and it contained.....

...........a Belgian Bun
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: My look on last night...   My look on last night... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:08 pm

hairy j wrote:
Wasn't there a deadline for standing? Cobi missed that - simple as that really. He could do it next year (although I suspect this won't even get off the ground). I don't think there's a conspiracy.

Who mentioned conspiracy...

Yes, there was a deadline and Cobi missed it. However... Webb and Professor Wheeler despite their efforts couldn't find a 'Junior' to run (at one stage we were told they found someone, but they didn't turn up for the meeting). Cobi would run for that position - unopposed!!

Basically... Does the PASB want a junior member or not?

Anyway... None of this has anything to do with why Webb is lying about his role regarding the PASB!

Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: My look on last night...   My look on last night... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:39 pm

Cobi you need to take a laptop to the match so you can keep up with Mark Pedlar, he gets his done within 15 minutes of the final whistle!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My look on last night...   My look on last night... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My look on last night...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2