GreenWhiteBlack
tcm
mouldyoldgoat
Dougie
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Mr President - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr President   Mr President - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:25 pm

You would have laughed out loud yesterday and I don't think anyone has mentioned it yet. One of the flags bearing the word BELIEF was held up upside down. From where I was sitting it looked like it read RELIEF. There wasn't any of either in reality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr President   Mr President - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:27 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
You would have laughed out loud yesterday and I don't think anyone has mentioned it yet. One of the flags bearing the word BELIEF was held up upside down. From where I was sitting it looked like it read RELIEF. There wasn't any of either in reality.

Just about sums it up lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Mr President   Mr President - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:45 am

The reason Zoo corner became an intimidating part of the ground for visiting players was because the people created the atmosphere themselves, without the guidance of those better suited to running a cub pack.
Atmospheres cannot be created, they evolve naturally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr President   Mr President - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:39 pm

Yes it does Tring but nonetheless the FV doesn't do any harm either does it. Even if it is orchestrated. If they enjoy doing what they do then who are they hurting. I can think of a lot of other things worthy of complaint than this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr President   Mr President - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr President
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2