PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:38 pm

Saltash green wrote:
Well get a wet wipe and get other it

Perfumed or just sensitive?

Checked your phone yet?

Back to top Go down

Incoming! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:40 pm

Yeah come on Dane. If you want people to believe you had nothing to do with yesterdays revelation from a dubious account, then tell us who has known about this for months.

Don't worry about hiding them out of any stupid loyalty, if this has been known about for ages then the truth should be told.
Back to top Go down

Incoming! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:54 pm

Dane would appear to have dug himself a hole from which there's no getting out.

He'll either genuinely know, and if he names the people/person we all suspect, he'll create for himself a shitstorm of biblical proportions

OR

He'll try and pin it some unfortunate who's got nothing to do with it and therefore create for himself a shitstorm of biblical proportions.

OR

It's all crap and he's frantically trying to invent something which won't see him finally kicked off this forum.

Whatever happens, it's going the same way as all his internet-based stupidity; it'll end badly for him.
Back to top Go down

Incoming! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:58 pm

Saltash green wrote:
It's not cloak and dagger. I was having a conversation by text months ago now and they told me then that Peggy has a surprise coming her way , at this point I didn't even know Peggy wrote in the programme. It was then I was told that her section in the programme was gonna be dropped

I can't remember who I'd have to search back through my phone

The Mother Ship is not going to be happy that you've dropped someone in it Dane. I'm sure that this level of openess was not your brief. Any text messages or PM's tonight? You have absolutely confirmed that you have text messages and confirmed that they discussed Peggy. Based upon your post above this is fact.

I'm sure your level of security is being reassessed as we speak.

Anyway what about your phone?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Incoming! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:00 pm

Saltash green wrote:
It's not cloak and dagger. I was having a conversation by text months ago now and they told me then that Peggy has a surprise coming her way , at this point I didn't even know Peggy wrote in the programme. It was then I was told that her section in the programme was gonna be dropped

I can't remember who I'd have to search back through my phone

Dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig!

You were warned!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Incoming! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:04 pm

I hope Peggy receives a proper explanation this is a poor decision but im afraid one of many involving the running of the club.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Incoming! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:09 pm

i presume Jon L is John LLoyd - if so his comments are alaraming if someone like him feels that way.

ive met john on a few occassions & if HE feels that way about the club then we should ALL take note.
Back to top Go down

Incoming! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:11 pm

Rickler wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
So Dane, did you hear that it was Webb and Newell that had something to do with Peggy's article being pulled?

Is that what you want to say but are to scared to do it under your own name on here?

To be honest Yea man... After these earlier postings...

Yea Man wrote:
Dougie wrote:
There was a thread with some comments but for the life of me I can't see it anymore. Has it been moved?

It's been moved for the time being to the archive.

The post was made by yet another poodle posting from a proxy, with the same IP as another recent troll.

While what he posted seems to be true, the thread also contained posts from him that could cause legal grief for the forum if it turns out he was on a wind up.

The post was also potentially going to cause further upset to Peggy so was removed for the time being.

I thought ATD did not want Newell and Webb named for fear of having to put up with the tedious bollox of having to deal with Newell and yet anouther of his faux lawsuit threats?

However... Even if these two instigated having Peggy dropped from the programme, they certainly didn't have the authority to carry it out.

That person is yet to be named.

That earlier post was a bit of a feck up from me to be honest, was online at the wrong time and didn't have much patience Laughing

It's been seen now so it may aswell stay up there
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Incoming! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:12 pm

I have a feeling those who doubt Dane are gonna look foolish in this instance.
Back to top Go down

Incoming! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Or he doesn't give a shit.

If I decide to post it I'll do it when I'm ready.Not before. All I did was comment on the supposed big shock news that Peggys bit in the program had been cut, saying it wasnt a surprise to me because I heard it was happening months ago,

Last edited by Saltash green on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Incoming! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:21 pm

So it must have come from the media dept. then as all the programme content comes via there.Unless we're talking Brucie "higher"
Back to top Go down

Incoming! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:39 pm

GregCampbellFanClub wrote:
i presume Jon L is John LLoyd - if so his comments are alaraming if someone like him feels that way.

ive met john on a few occassions & if HE feels that way about the club then we should ALL take note.

No it's not John Lloyd; he does post on here, but under his full name.
Back to top Go down

Incoming! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:25 pm

Has Peggy's being kicked off the programme in this way even been mentioned on Pasoti?

I'm sure that there must lots of people who found this interesting and wanted to vent their anger? Or would it even being mentioned be censored by the Mods?
Back to top Go down
Jon L

Incoming! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:44 pm

No not John LLoyd. Just a normal fan that has never been interested in a parking space or a sandwich but wants to see a successful team on the pitch. Sadly that takes investment and it doesn't take a genius to see that the current owner isn't going to risk losing a bean.

I particularly like the reference earlier to the Iraqi Information Minister, I remember him wandering around Baghdad claiming everything was rosy and nothing was happening whilst the invasion force was walking in behind him - the current channel of information is just the same, big flags, nice pasties, a free shirt but we cant score a goal for love nor money.

Someone should remind the owner that the customer is paying to see a football team win games, the rest is irrelevant at the moment. His customer experience drivel should be aimed at that, not giving everyone a songsheet and a vote for a bunch of no bodies to sit on a quango committee which has no meaningful reason to exist.

2 rants in 2 days. It must be reading Jock's posts everyday affraid
Back to top Go down

Incoming! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:11 pm

I hope Peggy receives a proper explanation

I've already had one, thanks, Greg, but I said I wouldn't discuss it on public forums and I've kept to my promise.

Dane, however, has dropped a big one by revealing that it was being discussed some time ago.
Back to top Go down

Incoming! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:20 pm

I don't see what difference it makes
Back to top Go down

Incoming! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:52 pm

Jon L wrote:

No not John LLoyd. Just a normal fan that has never been interested in a parking space or a sandwich but wants to see a successful team on the pitch. Sadly that takes investment and it doesn't take a genius to see that the current owner isn't going to risk losing a bean.

I particularly like the reference earlier to the Iraqi Information Minister, I remember him wandering around Baghdad claiming everything was rosy and nothing was happening whilst the invasion force was walking in behind him - the current channel of information is just the same, big flags, nice pasties, a free shirt but we cant score a goal for love nor money.

Someone should remind the owner that the customer is paying to see a football team win games, the rest is irrelevant at the moment. His customer experience drivel should be aimed at that, not giving everyone a songsheet and a vote for a bunch of no bodies to sit on a quango committee which has no meaningful reason to exist.

2 rants in 2 days. It must be reading Jock's posts everyday affraid

Do my posts come across as rants? I haven't even started yet geek
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Incoming! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:53 pm

Errrrrrrrr Yes! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Incoming! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:57 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Errrrrrrrr Yes! Very Happy

Amazing! I've been the most chilled out dude on here recently, feck me even sensible dug out his boxing gloves!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Incoming! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:59 pm

Is that because you have been on the sauce today? drunken

Back to top Go down

Incoming! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:53 am

oddball wrote:
So it must have come from the media dept. then as all the programme content comes via there.Unless we're talking Brucie "higher"

The Duchess of Derriford?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Incoming! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:00 am

The media department would have to be on some dodgy crack to turn down a reliable volunteer regularly contributing articles of interest. Rick Cowdery's match reports are sometimes biased to the point of embarrassment, but he's not a stupid bloke. It has to come from above. Which is why this is a really sad story.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

Incoming! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:10 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
The media department would have to be on some dodgy crack to turn down a reliable volunteer regularly contributing articles of interest. Rick Cowdery's match reports are sometimes biased to the point of embarrassment, but he's not a stupid bloke. It has to come from above. Which is why this is a really sad story.

Brent Sahib and his jamboys are turning the club into an utter joke.

Look how far we've fallen.

Big words.........Big flags........Big egos........No class.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Incoming! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:44 am

could the programme editor have something to do with editing the programme, just a thought
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

Incoming! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:06 am

Tringreen wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

Brent Sahib and his jamboys are turning the club into an utter joke.

Look how far we've fallen.

Big words.........Big flags........Big egos........No class.

This.... And very soon if something isn't done very few supporters who will be outnumbered by the away fans.

Viva Aviva jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Incoming! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Incoming!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: