tcm
Dougie
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Incoming! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Yea Man wrote:
You lot like a bit of gossip and scandal on here lol!

We're a respectable forum don't you know Twisted Evil

well he promised us people get banned for less Wink lol
Back to top Go down
green_army_12

Incoming! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:24 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Buy a programme tomorrow is all I will say. Wankers and cowards

Who do you mean?
Back to top Go down

Incoming! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:58 pm

So what was all that about ?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Incoming! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:01 pm

Peggy's column dropped from the programme for reasons unknown but not because it wasn't any good or to freshen up the content.
Back to top Go down

Incoming! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Dougie wrote:
Peggy's column dropped from the programme for reasons unknown but not because it wasn't any good or to freshen up the content.

Can Peggy give any information on what she was told was the thinking behind this .
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Incoming! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:06 pm

There was a thread with some comments but for the life of me I can't see it anymore. Has it been moved?
Back to top Go down

Incoming! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Dougie wrote:

There's a basically identical column, in terms of topic and content (p47) it's just the author has changed - Roger Walters - but he seems to have just used greens on screen as a reference point.
Back to top Go down

Incoming! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:14 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Dougie wrote:

There's a basically identical column, in terms of topic and content (p47) it's just the author has changed - Roger Walters - but he seems to have just used greens on screen as a reference point.

Really hard worked on piece then? Sounds riveting, come and read here where to read about Argyle- Greensonscreen, genius stuff.
Back to top Go down

Incoming! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:15 pm

It had to be organised at very short notice.

Greengenes (and anybody else): I know exactly why it happened, but I said I wouldn't go public.

However, thanks to our little visitor earlier, it's clear other people haven't been able to keep their mouths shut about it.
Back to top Go down

Incoming! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:15 pm

Dougie wrote:
There was a thread with some comments but for the life of me I can't see it anymore. Has it been moved?

It's been moved for the time being to the archive.

The post was made by yet another poodle posting from a proxy, with the same IP as another recent troll.

While what he posted seems to be true, the thread also contained posts from him that could cause legal grief for the forum if it turns out he was on a wind up.

The post was also potentially going to cause further upset to Peggy so was removed for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Jon L

Incoming! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:41 pm

Peggy wrote:

Greengenes (and anybody else): I know exactly why it happened, but I said I wouldn't go public.

However, thanks to our little visitor earlier, it's clear other people haven't been able to keep their mouths shut about it.

It is very honorable of you to maintain some dignity and keep quiet however why should you be treated badly and just take it whilst those responsible lord it up.

That said, without knowing all the facts I probably shouldn't comment but people who behave so childishly like this make me mad!
Back to top Go down

Incoming! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:45 pm

Jon L wrote:
Peggy wrote:

It is very honorable of you to maintain some dignity and keep quiet however why should you be treated badly and just take it whilst those responsible lord it up.

That said, without knowing all the facts I probably shouldn't comment but people who behave so childishly like this make me mad!

Agree with that!

Sadly some w@nker poodle came on and broke the story in his own typical way.

The lengths some sad, power hungry people will go to to get control.

And they call this forum the freaks and weirdos.
Back to top Go down

Incoming! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:47 pm

How can they justify doing this and losing a bloody good article in the matchday programme, given to the club free and out of support, when it has now cost them a long-standing fan as well as the column she contributed for NOTHING!

Hang your heads in shame whoever gave this order. You are nothing but scum who have infected our football club like a feckin cancer! Bunch of property developments and bean counting for his friends, and voila you'll be wishing we didn't still have a club before long.

Saved my feckin ass Brent, and Peter Jones as you love reading the site so much, care to sign up and give us the official reason for dropping Peggy?
Back to top Go down

Incoming! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:51 pm

So somebody up Argyle must have spilled the confidential beanz and used this forum to spread the word.
Back to top Go down

Incoming! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:56 pm

Jon L wrote:
Peggy wrote:

That's very kind of you Jon, but I don't think I'm being honourable - mostly because, to be blunt, I don't think I give a shit anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jon L

Incoming! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:13 pm

I know those feelings now myself - 29 years for me, until last season a season ticket holder for the last 21 of those.

I cant say I'm not interested as I contribute here and still look at the other one and knew the score throughout today even though I was firmly watching the Test Match. However whilst the current crop are involved I will not bring myself to spend one penny at the club. Peter Jones' appointment did give me some hope but even he cannot see through the PASOTI mafia.

I would say that there is some hold over the owner, as no one with any respect for the club would allow this behaviour to be associated with the club even if they know nothing about football. Maybe unleashing the dogs during the war scared the living daylights out of the owner and he is too afraid now of any reprecussions of cutting ties. Then again we aren't superfans so what does the owner care about upsetting a few of us with just 30+ years with the club?

Rant over
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

Incoming! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:19 pm

We will never go higher than the upper reaches of League 1 with this juvenile and pathetic psyche currently running throughout the club. We are supposed to be a professional outfit! Sort it out Brent ffs!!!

PS. Chin up Peggy!
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

Incoming! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:54 pm

can we see the artical,so we can make our own minds up?what was wrong with it?
Back to top Go down
crickeypafc

Incoming! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:16 pm

I dont know Peggy

But i used to enjoy reading her article and found it was something good to do during half time or when we are 3 down

Now if they have drop the article for something new i could understand it happens but if they have dropped it because Peggy posts on here then the club should be ashamed it should embrace all websites with fans on instead of PASOTI and only PASOTI
Back to top Go down

Incoming! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:19 pm

crickeypafc wrote:
I dont know Peggy

But i used to enjoy reading her article and found it was something good to do during half time or when we are 3 down

Now if they have drop the article for something new i could understand it happens but if they have dropped it because Peggy posts on here then the club should be ashamed it should embrace all websites with fans on instead of PASOTI and only PASOTI

Why Pasoti has become a mouth piece for the club i will never know (yes i am aware who owns the site) it should remain independent in my view.
Back to top Go down

Incoming! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:47 pm

I heard during last season that it was going to be dropped , when was never outlined And I can't even remember who told me
Back to top Go down

Incoming! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:25 am

Saltash green wrote:
I heard during last season that it was going to be dropped , when was never outlined And I can't even remember who told me

Bollocks.

You might have been told that people were hoping it would be dropped, or even that they were trying to get it dropped, but you certainly didn't hear anybody saying it was going to be dropped.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Incoming! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:32 am

Saltash green wrote:

There is a well known saying.....

When in a hole, stop digging.

Take the advice!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Incoming! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:53 am

So Peggy wrote an article for the programme as usual ?

It was pulled before printing and she has been dropped ?

What was the content of the article ?
Back to top Go down

Incoming! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:57 am

Peggy wrote:
Saltash green wrote:

Bollocks.

You might have been told that people were hoping it would be dropped, or even that they were trying to get it dropped, but you certainly didn't hear anybody saying it was going to be dropped.

Really

Do you wanna put money on that. The only thing stopping me looking back through my texts at the moment is the fact I don't give a sh1t. But if money is involved in sure I could find it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Incoming! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!   Incoming! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Incoming!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: