Dougie
Sandford_Grecian
Tringreen
VillageGreen
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:39 am

This makes even less sense than our threads normally do No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:43 am

Grumpy wrote:

Yeah that'll be my fault Laughing

I was cleaning up the posts last night which went off topic and turned into handbags but seem to have split it wrong Embarassed

I'll have a look and see if I can add some back lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:02 am

Nah leave it. It was great fun reading it all stoned drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:42 am

Yea Man wrote:
Grumpy wrote:

I was cleaning up the posts last night which went off topic and turned into handbags but seem to have split it wrong Embarassed

Check pasoti they'll show you how to clean up postings....not everyone thinks some of these... postings are far enough off subject to warrant moving......and were have they gone then the big letter box in the sky.

Trying to mould threads to suit your own agenda it seems to me... if they have gone completely.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:56 am

ZYPH wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Grumpy wrote:

Check pasoti they'll show you how to clean up postings....not everyone thinks some of these... postings are far enough off subject to warrant moving......and were have they gone then the big letter box in the sky.

Trying to mould threads to suit your own agenda it seems to me... if they have gone completely.

Please don't try to judge our admin by Pasoti standards.

If errors occur they are honest ones.

This is a democratic forum, not a fiefdom for dim but dangerously ambitious control freaks. High in cunning, low on honesty and integrity. pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:44 pm

Tringreen wrote:
ZYPH wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Grumpy wrote:

Please don't try to judge our admin by Pasoti standards.

If errors occur they are honest ones.

This is a democratic forum, not a fiefdom for dim but dangerously ambitious control freaks. High in cunning, low on honesty and integrity. pig

ATD is moving towards pasotiland each week.....so don't kid yourself by being high and mighty....they are raining on your parade...until you stop talking about them things will not change....then people like me won't have to mention that dreaded control zone that you can't stop advertising.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:58 pm

Zyph any attempt to make this forum farm revisited will fail, there have been those that have tried and one or two who think they can but as i say it will fail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:48 pm

Considering it was me that moved the topics to the archive and I hate Pasoti and the way it's modded I think he's a long way out with trying to turn this into the farm, nice try though Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:43 pm

Just look at the evidence......I'm only stating what I read as a complete neutral from pasoti/ATD cat scratching contest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carl Fletcher to be given time !!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3