Tringreen
VillageGreen
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:59 pm

The fireworks were good Neutral
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:09 am

hairy j wrote:
I'm not an Aviva (whatever that is), I'm not a superfan and I'm not a poodle. I just don't like Tring's input on this forum - it's all negative and it's simply posted to self-inflate his enormous ego.

I didn't go tonight as I didn't choose to - I went to watch the fireworks with my kids.

Were there many matelots there?

lol! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:22 am

Greenskin wrote:
hairy j wrote:
I'm not an Aviva (whatever that is), I'm not a superfan and I'm not a poodle. I just don't like Tring's input on this forum - it's all negative and it's simply posted to self-inflate his enormous ego.

I didn't go tonight as I didn't choose to - I went to watch the fireworks with my kids.

lol! jocolor

Welcome to my world Greenie Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:34 am

Greenskin wrote:
hairy j wrote:

lol! jocolor

Ready for tomorrow I hope?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:22 pm

Blooming Hell, three sensible posts in a row.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 4:56 pm

I like this site, sometimes only for the insults which are pretty good, not 606 is dead, Pasoti is as dull as dishwater often only offering up praise to El Presidente. I think the passion for Argo comes across on here a lot of the time although the comments often descend into purility - witness the preceding replies.
For me the main concern I have is the level of contrary comments from Brent about where the club is heading and how we should do things, and the level of incestuous backslapping at H.P when really the match day experience is consistently ruined by piss poor football. I live in hope.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:33 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
hairy j wrote:

lol! jocolor

Ready for tomorrow I hope?

Yep.Played 15 holes this afternoon,wind was very nasty,hope it subsides a bit tomorrow.Forecast is for showers early on,light rain later,so we may be ok.Don't know if you played in the match at Hurdwick last year but the new owner has improved the greens massively since then,they are now very acceptable,not perfect but certainly 100% better-TBH,it was rather embarrassing last year.I haven't been playing at all well in the past few weeks,hope i can put up a better show tomorrow,but i think we've got a reasonably strong side and i'm sure your team will be pretty good,should be a good match,bring it on! See you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:16 pm

What a quent!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:00 pm

tcm wrote:
i agree and feel for his family,i mean if your no longer a fan and yet spend most your life on this message board,(an argo related one),does that ocd spill over in to his every day life affraid ,stress is a killer,fact,i allways fancyed going to cypres but if thats what it does to you i think ile stay in me yurt Very Happy

lol!
I thought we'd make an ATDer of you.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:39 pm

knecht wrote:
tcm wrote:
i agree and feel for his family,i mean if your no longer a fan and yet spend most your life on this message board,(an argo related one),does that ocd spill over in to his every day life affraid ,stress is a killer,fact,i allways fancyed going to cypres but if thats what it does to you i think ile stay in me yurt Very Happy

lol!
I thought we'd make an ATDer of you.
yeah i like ATD kneckt,but you must undrtsand i also like pasoti,i go to the odd fan fest and i like the way the club is slowly progessing but i will try and tone down my over positive take on life,so that i fit in with the boys,i did get a bit anoyed in asda the other day if thats any good?,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:03 pm

tcm wrote:
i did get a bit anoyed in asda the other day if thats any good?,

Asda is green... it's shit. No ambition. Rolling back the prices... cheap and nasty. Asda price, feck off!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:24 pm

tcm wrote:
.........yeah i like ATD kneckt,but you must undrtsand i also like pasoti,i go to the odd fan fest and i like the way the club is slowly progessing but i will try and tone down my over positive take on life,so that i fit in with the boys,i did get a bit anoyed in asda the other day if thats any good?,

Other than the last bit of the highlighted section, I agree with you. I would be doing the same on pasoti. I still don't really know why I wasn't allowed to continue. Hey ho!

I get annoyed any time I go to Asda. Most supermarkets get me going at some point. I found an excellent farm-shop today on the way home from Liskeard. Lots of local produce, organics and fresh! I'd fit into Totnes. Do they have a football team?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:27 pm

hairy j wrote:
tcm wrote:

Asda is green... it's shit. No ambition. Rolling back the prices... cheap and nasty. Asda price, feck off!?

lol! Village shop
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:29 pm

The wife dragged me to stonehouse boot sale last Saturday- never ever again. I thought asders was bad but this is another level entirely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:32 pm

Oi! I sell ironed socks down there every Sunday.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:39 pm

hairy j wrote:
tcm wrote:

asda own brand coffee 49p a jar,its very nice too,trouble is you have to venture in to newton armpitt,i normally keep me crash helmit on,
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:56 pm

knecht wrote:
tcm wrote:
.........yeah i like ATD kneckt,but you must undrtsand i also like pasoti,i go to the odd fan fest and i like the way the club is slowly progessing but i will try and tone down my over positive take on life,so that i fit in with the boys,i did get a bit anoyed in asda the other day if thats any good?,

Other than the last bit of the highlighted section, I agree with you. I would be doing the same on pasoti. I still don't really know why I wasn't allowed to continue. Hey ho!

I get annoyed any time I go to Asda. Most supermarkets get me going at some point. I found an excellent farm-shop today on the way home from Liskeard. Lots of local produce, organics and fresh! I'd fit into Totnes. Do they have a football team?
yeah they have a team out towards dartington,dont know what there like?more of a rugger town realy,and i dont realy do the organic thing myself kneckt i eat any old shit if its cheap,iam not so much of save the planet type of hippy,i like the life style but to be honest when i see a dolfin i think food,i saw one off teignmouth last week when i was maybe 200 yards out,nearly messed meself,
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:00 am

Go placidly amidst the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:30 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Hang on a cotton pickin minute Czarcasm isn't debate putting your point of view over and not just rolling over and agreeing with somebody else you actually don't agree with? It isn't an argument for arguing sake it's sticking to your guns and saying why. What you are suggesting is that you cannot "come back" if you are questioned which makes that a one post per person thread. That isn't debate it is a bunch of statements. My stance would be if you are bored with debate then don't join in. You have a posting style. Would you appologise for having it because I wouldn't. I tried to have a debate in my own style with Tring, I did not attack him in anyway shape or form at the outset apart from the obsession with "The Other Place".

Now and again though, when debating with someone, most normal debaters (is that a proper word?) will actually realise what they're saying is being trumped by their counter-debater - and will concede it. Usually with a line something along the lines of... "yeah, actually you're right there".

I may be wrong, but you're approaching 1000 posts on ATD, and I can't recall you ever throwing in that line. scratch

On the other hand there are two alternatives - you either blindly think you're always right, or you just like an argument!

And I'll take this opportunity to apologise for my posting style. Sad

Last edited by Czarcasm on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:39 pm

I don't agree with Fletch being given time. Anyone else? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:42 pm

no, lose on saturday and fecl off, brent too
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:37 pm

Anyway, back on topic, Carl sent me a very nice email today thanking me for joining the club and buying a membership. There was then a bit about the problems with delivery etc. Do you think if I took the email to the club they'd give me my membership...

which I never bought anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:42 pm

This thread after the modding

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:44 pm

I was puzzled to see my last post losing it's context, fecking mods eh Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:48 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
I was puzzled to see my last post losing it's context, fecking mods eh Very Happy

I mean

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher to be given time !!   Carl Fletcher to be given time !! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carl Fletcher to be given time !!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next