Chemical Ali
Tringreen
pilgrim_pete
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DanTheMan

Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:20 pm

What's the obsession? Greenjock looks like he runs his mouth a lot anyway, he prorbably had it coming
Back to top Go down
fridgey

fridgey

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:27 pm

Yawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:16 pm

For the record I haven't a clue who greenman was. Why Newell rang me recently to leak Jo hired the PI. I did ask him who greenman was but he said he didn't know. I guess he didn't wanna leak that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:16 pm

DanTheMan wrote:
What's the obsession? Greenjock looks like he runs his mouth a lot anyway, he prorbably had it coming

Razz Almost certainly Dan, except I haven't been running my mouth off recently, so it would appear that you are a bit of a stalker Shocked

Have you been watching us, peaking at ATD from your vantage point in the bushes? Too shy to join up before? There's no need to be Dan, we're one big happy family on here and don't mind even the most curious of voyeurs to come onboard. Bring your telescope as well cheers
Back to top Go down
DanTheMan

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:08 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
Apologies for my late reply, I have just posted this on pasoti as I know Chris and Ian can both reply.

Will post it here in case it disappears anywhere

Quote :
I'm sorry fellas, I know you are trying to take a step back from this internet war, and I think that's a very wise move.

However, now you have seemingly both dragged my name into it, I feel it's time to say something. I will be amicable, you both know me personally - I am a nice chap (I'm told!) but I feel a few things need clearing up and some questions answered. I don't want it done via phone call, PM... I'd like it out in the open please, so no one is misquoted or words fed into each others mouths.

Ok, so from Greenjock's post on ATD.

Quote :
The hard thing to understand is why Chris and Ian have said it was you on more than one occasion? Chris texted me the day after the tiverton game and said again he was 99% sure it was you. I asked him if he could've been mistaken as you used to post under another name which was green something. He said it could be as he's easily confused.

Chris - before spreading my name around the internet as the user who has been sending vile threats to people and their families, as well as abusing other posters via PM on the other site (some of whom personal friends of mine).. Did you not stop and think A. Should I ask him if it is him first or B. There's no way that could be him. You know me Chris ffs, how could you possibly think I could be capable of doing that? Everyone who knows me personally (a lot on these boards) knows I don't have a malicious bone in my body.

Quote :
I thought that explained it, but then on Friday I was emailed by Ian Newell giving me his phone number asking me to call him. I withheld my number and called him and amongst denying greenman was him as had been suggested by someone on here that day, and several other denials of ever doing anything wrong on the internet, he toldme again that Sean was greenman, and it had been discussed that day by the green taverners and Chris Webb was also party to that conversation.

Ian's explanation of why Sean would do such a thing was that he was like a green taverners groupie and was starstruck by them and had probably overheard someone having a pop about me, and had decided to get me back, thinking it would be doing them a favour. Andy's name was also mentioned by me as having been abused ny greenman, and Ian said that the GT's were upset that Andy had betrayed them or pissed them off in some way so again Sean probably overheard this and decided to take revenge for the GT'S.

Ian, again this from Greenjock. Are they direct quotes from yourself?

A Green Taverners groupie, that's very kind of you. Starstruck? Again, very kind. When the GT's first started the FansFest, they asked for some volunteers. This is when the staff were going unpaid month after month and the club was going to the wall. I gave up nearly every Saturday (and often Fridays) to help set up those FansFests. Hours and hours spending my weekends helping the GT's and PAFC. I couldn't spare any money to the buckets, so did what I could. I didn't want anything in return - money, tickets, merchandise anything. I was just doing what I could. You are one of the people who know more than any what work and effort goes into each and every fansfest. To label me as starstruck and a groupie of Gary and Mark is quite frankly disrespectful. And then to go from that, and then leap to a conclusion that suddenly I have overheard something as I am a 'groupie' and starting PM'ing Andy Symons abusing him.. Well I suggest you should be in London competing in the long jump because boy is that some leap. What it is I am supposed to have overheard? When have I overheard this? If Greenjock's post is factually accurate - you have gone from hearing my name mentioned as this abusive poster, to completely making up bare faced lies about myself and my character. Again, as I said to Chris.. You know me personally. Did you not stop and think, how the hell can it be him sending abusive PMs and making threats. Jesus christ, me? Making threats? Have a day off.

Quote :
And I forgot to add that during the telephone conversation I had with Ian Newell, he also told me about the circumstances why Oddball had received some stick from Greenman over receiving a free ticket, and again this was explained by Ian as Sean again hearing gossip about it from GT's who were discussing it as Ian may have talked about giving Oddball the free ticket to fellow GT's.

Ian, again. Can you confirm you said this during your telephone conversation?

So now Oddball has been brought into it. A bloke who I have known for a couple of years now, always stop to have a chat, offer him a drink, shake his hand.. A good friend of mine at the club I would say. And now I am sending him abusive messages am I? Can I ask where these ridiculous and unfounded accusations have come from? Again, if Greenjock's account is factually accurate and you have said this.. Then it's complete and utter horse shit. It seems I am awfully good at overhearing things.

From Greenjock again :

Quote :
He said that earlier that day he was in the Green Room at Home Park with some fellow GT's and they were discussing me, somebody said something like what a tosser I was, but at least I had the balls to meet them in person and have my say. Like I said to Ian then, there is nothing I would say on an internet forum that I would not say to anyone face to face. Anyone.

He said that the Greenman business was brought up and that Chris Webb arrived and it was discussed where Chris said it absolutely WAS Sean who was Greenman and he had spoken to Sean about it

Again Chris, this is from Greenjock.. Did you say this? If you did, could you jog my memory of this 'chat' we had regarding it? I have absolutely no recollection of A. Speaking to you personally over the last 6 weeks or B. Ever having a chat regarding greenman or ATD.

I didn't want to be a part of this feud. I think it is petty and pathetic. But when I have people approaching me at work on the weekend, and ask if I am the person sending violent threats to people on the internet.. Then it has gone too far. I couldn't believe what I had heard, til I got home and checked ATD to find out what I was being accused of. When I asked where they had heard this from, the same two names popped up every time. And I would like to know why.

Why - an 18 year old lad, who worked for this club during administration, given up countless hours to help out the GT's, stuck up for the both of you for hours on end on the other site and someone who has known you both personally for over a year now - why my name is being dragged through the mud. Why my name has been associated with these vile threats that have been made. Why good friends of mine have been told I am the one sending them these abusive messages. If word had got out that I had been sending abusive messages and threats to other Argyle fans, I could have lost my job. It's lucky I found out my name was being tarnished when it was and managed to put a stop to it and clear my name. But I would like to know WHY and HOW these accusations started in the first place.

I'm a laid back person, as long as my name is now cleared I couldn't really give a toss. I am happy to share a drink and a chat as always. But an explanation to each of my points and an apology wouldn't go amiss.

Look forward to your responses.
Sean.

What a crock of shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:14 pm

What by Chris and Ian? Yes probably but that's up to Sean to sort out now Dan. Does it irk you that your heroes were pinning the blame on a young man or does it not matter that they made a mistake and named him over and over again because they're your idols?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:28 pm

So a self-confessed friend of IJN and CW intimates that pilgrim_pete is lying (we all know GM isn't p_p).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:55 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
So a self-confessed friend of IJN and CW intimates that pilgrim_pete is lying (we all know GM isn't p_p).

Role models for the club eh?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:07 pm

Did anything happen with this pilgrim_pete? Have you been made to sign the "Official Pasoti Secrets Act"?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:37 pm

As one of the poodles is back, just thought I'd bump this.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:40 pm

Sorry CA, I've just seen this. Haven't been on this site too much lately.

I received verbal apologies from both Ian and Chris when I saw them last. As far as I am concerned I am now cleared completely so happy to draw a line under it and move on.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:43 pm

Cheers p_p
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:32 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
Sorry CA, I've just seen this. Haven't been on this site too much lately.

I received verbal apologies from both Ian and Chris when I saw them last. As far as I am concerned I am now cleared completely so happy to draw a line under it and move on.

Bet they had their fingers crossed. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:47 pm

So - the accusations were in public but the apologies were in private?

Your pe4rsonal decision is yours to take p-p. But the judgement about it is also available to everyone else who were involved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:43 pm

Who was DanTheMulti ?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:49 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
I apologise for not posting sooner on the PI thread on the site section. I was only alerted to my name being dragged through the mud (again) on Saturday after chatting to Ian and Tony at the game.

Just to re-iterate what I have said countless times before (and numerous members have backed up -thanks guys). I have never been greenman. I never will be greenman. I'm 18 years old and have a part time job at the club. Through this role I have met with regulars of this site and Pasoti time and time again over the past 12 months. All of whom know me, know my character, know my style. Regular posters on this site - Andy Symons, Tony Cholwell, Oddball, Leigh Rapson all know me well enough to make a judgement. I understand a few of them have spoken to you GJ, backing up what I am writing here. Feel free to speak to any other posters on the sites who know me, they will tell you the same. To anyone who knows me, they will agree that accusing me of sending threats is laughable at the very best. I'm sure the mods can back it up with IP addresses?

I understand after talking to at least 6-7 individuals (a number of whom I trust) that it was Club President Chris Webb spreading these rumours. It disappoints me that after knowing Chris for 12 months, chatting to him at games, working with him whilst the club was in administration that he could truly believe that it was me sending these abusive PMs. Not only did he believe it (I'm not sure who his source was) but he has then gone on to tell people that it is me. That is without even the courtesy of asking me if it was me, or others if they believed it was me. I don't know how these rumours started. But I would like them to end now. If these 'rumours' reached anyone at PAFC that one of their staff had been sending abusive messages to fellow Argyle fans I could lose my job. Over some petty internet squabble between adults who should know better. I invite Chris to give his side of the story, but I am willing to let things lie.

Greenjock, if you are still unsure.. Please PM me, you can have my number, facebook, twitter, address whatever. I am happy to meet you at a game so you can judge yourself (one look is all it will take! Very Happy ) If not please drop a line to any regulars on here or Pasoti.. Any from Andy Symons, Tony Cholwell, Leigh Rapson, Oddball, TinTin, Stewthenoo, ZeeZan, Gary and Mark from the GTs, HBLC and ask for a character reference. Although no laughing matter, I have had a little chuckle to myself about the thought of me trying to 'beat someone up'. I've never hit anyone in my life lol!

So just to repeat it for one final time, I am not greenman. Perhaps some confusion stemmed from my old username on here (GreenTint) - any mod could back me up there, but hopefully my name can finally be cleared once and for all.

The same applies for anyone who still truly believes I have ever posted as greenman. Please drop me or any others who know me a PM. I'm sure they will happily oblige - thanks to the guys who have already backed me up.

Regards
Sean.

sounds just like webb and newal produced crap don't trust him
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:50 pm

Thanks Jethro
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:08 pm

Mike Searle wrote:
Who was DanTheMulti ?

I'm pretty sure it was Dane
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:09 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
I apologise for not posting sooner on the PI thread on the site section. I was only alerted to my name being dragged through the mud (again) on Saturday after chatting to Ian and Tony at the game.

Just to re-iterate what I have said countless times before (and numerous members have backed up -thanks guys). I have never been greenman. I never will be greenman. I'm 18 years old and have a part time job at the club. Through this role I have met with regulars of this site and Pasoti time and time again over the past 12 months. All of whom know me, know my character, know my style. Regular posters on this site - Andy Symons, Tony Cholwell, Oddball, Leigh Rapson all know me well enough to make a judgement. I understand a few of them have spoken to you GJ, backing up what I am writing here. Feel free to speak to any other posters on the sites who know me, they will tell you the same. To anyone who knows me, they will agree that accusing me of sending threats is laughable at the very best. I'm sure the mods can back it up with IP addresses?

I understand after talking to at least 6-7 individuals (a number of whom I trust) that it was Club President Chris Webb spreading these rumours. It disappoints me that after knowing Chris for 12 months, chatting to him at games, working with him whilst the club was in administration that he could truly believe that it was me sending these abusive PMs. Not only did he believe it (I'm not sure who his source was) but he has then gone on to tell people that it is me. That is without even the courtesy of asking me if it was me, or others if they believed it was me. I don't know how these rumours started. But I would like them to end now. If these 'rumours' reached anyone at PAFC that one of their staff had been sending abusive messages to fellow Argyle fans I could lose my job. Over some petty internet squabble between adults who should know better. I invite Chris to give his side of the story, but I am willing to let things lie.

Greenjock, if you are still unsure.. Please PM me, you can have my number, facebook, twitter, address whatever. I am happy to meet you at a game so you can judge yourself (one look is all it will take! Very Happy ) If not please drop a line to any regulars on here or Pasoti.. Any from Andy Symons, Tony Cholwell, Leigh Rapson, Oddball, TinTin, Stewthenoo, ZeeZan, Gary and Mark from the GTs, HBLC and ask for a character reference. Although no laughing matter, I have had a little chuckle to myself about the thought of me trying to 'beat someone up'. I've never hit anyone in my life lol!

So just to repeat it for one final time, I am not greenman. Perhaps some confusion stemmed from my old username on here (GreenTint) - any mod could back me up there, but hopefully my name can finally be cleared once and for all.

The same applies for anyone who still truly believes I have ever posted as greenman. Please drop me or any others who know me a PM. I'm sure they will happily oblige - thanks to the guys who have already backed me up.

Regards
Sean.

Just to knock that on the head before it starts, Sean is not the bad one in this.
Back to top Go down
HBLC

HBLC

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:00 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:

Regards
Sean.

CHOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:30 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:

Regards
Sean.

The term keyboard warrior has been used a lot over the past few years in these feuds in various contexts but the one person who I think we could all agree use it to without a hint of irony is yourself. Absolute wazzock- bore off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:51 pm

I actually agree with that - there's a few on here who need to genuinely think before they submit a post. Luckily, most people don't respond too much to the white noise these boneheaded chumps post.

So who was Greenman anyway and why would he threaten a tall, unhinged Scotsman? Big balls this Greenman.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:04 pm

I don't think Jock is that tall! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:27 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

I picture him as a 6ft plus, wirey bloke who gets wound up quite easily - the perfect victim of a Beadle's about show.

I'm not very good at picturing people though - when I saw knecht on GOS, I did a big lol at his jumper and couldn't believe that the sage like persona he has was linked to this Steptoe-esque individual I saw.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:31 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

He is when he puts his warpaint on and dresses up for a night out with the girls. queen What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next