Highwayman
Chemical Ali
Tringreen
pilgrim_pete
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:08 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Its not Ian Newell if that's what you are thinking. He told me it wasn't him.

Na not thinking him this time, for once Laughing

Although whether I believe him going on previous "it's not me" episodes is debateable lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:30 pm

As Sean mentioned me in his original post I guess I should throw in my two penn'orth.

I was told, by a couple of people, that Sean was Greenman. After the abuse that I'd copped from Greenman I had more than a passing interest in the coward's identity. I didn't for a minute believe that Sean was the perpetrator - it's not his style, and some of the things said to and about me would not have been known to him. However, as the rumour refused to go away, I spoke to Sean and asked him directly. His reaction told me all I needed to know.

I think it shows immense courage and maturity to come on here and post as Sean has done; it's a shame that the person who tried to stitch Sean up doesn't have the same courage. In fact, for Chris Webb to try and land Sean in it like this really is low. With emotions running as high as they have been recently, particularly over the PI issue, the reactions of some posters on here can't have been possible to predict and it's fortunate that those of us who've been affected by Greenman's cowardly and poisonous postings took a measured and reasonable response to Webb's attempts to stir. Had we not done so, things could have become deeply unpleasant, dangerous even.

I had a conversation with Peter Jones recently and the subject of disharmony amongst the fanbase was discussed. I made the point to Peter that whenever there are problems amongst the fans, two names inevitably crop up as being involved. I hope you're reading this, Peter, because here's more evidence of the fact that what I said was correct - and this time the evidence comes not from some disaffected ATD regular, but a young man who works for the club, has done a huge amount at Fans Fests, is a pasoti regular, and has had little to no involvement in this disharmony.

My question would be - is this the sort of action you and Mr Brent want from the club President? How can anyone defend this behaviour?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:28 pm

Well sorry I haven't responded earlier, I've been st the zoo all day with the family.

Sean thanks for your post and I have to say I believe you. The hard thing to understand is why Chris and Ian have said it was you on more than one occasion? Chris texted me the day after the tiverton game and said again he was 99% sure it was you. I asked him if he could've been mistaken as you used to post under another name which was green something. He said it could be as he's easily confused.

I thought that explained it, but then on Friday I was emailed by Ian Newell giving me his phone number asking me to call him. I withheld my number and called him and amongst denying greenman was him as had been suggested by someone on here that day, and several other denials of ever doing anything wrong on the internet, he toldme again that Sean was greenman, and it had been discussed that day by the green taverners and Chris Webb was also party to that conversation.

Ian's explanation of why Sean would do such a thing was that he was like a green taverners groupie and was starstruck by them and had probably overheard someone having a pop about me, and had decided to get me back, thinking it would be doing them a favour. Andy's name was also mentioned by me as having been abused ny greenman, and Ian said that the GT's were upset that Andy had betrayed them or pissed them off in some way so again Sean probably overheard this and decided to take revenge for the GT'S.

Make of that what you will but I am telling the absolute truth about this and have no reason to lie.

Now I'm going offline now as my boy's w bit poorly but I will look in again tomorrow if anyone has anymore questions.

What I would say Sean is contact someone at the club and tell them all about this. You are being set up by supposedly trustworthy figures for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:41 pm

And Jock...

Since the usual suspects have all lied again... What next about finding the true identity of who threatened your family?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:57 pm

This is all becoming very serious and getting out of hand, the only thing for sure is that it's always the same two names that seem to pop up time after time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Jock....I know Sean Rapson very well.You have been fed and continue to be fed a load of rubbish.Yet you seem to believe it all.I think youre the one being set up.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:44 pm

oddball wrote:
Jock....I know Sean Rapson very well.You have been fed and continue to be fed a load of rubbish.Yet you seem to believe it all.I think youre the one being set up.

Al in fairness to Jock he does say he believes Sean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:53 am

All the people involved in this should feck off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:21 am

Rickler wrote:

And Jock...

Since the usual suspects have all lied again... What next about finding the true identity of who threatened your family?

I don't know Rickler, I really don't. One thing is for sure though, I won't be ringing Newell again!

We still have the situation where Tony Cholwell has been repeatedly named as the PI involved, by Chris Webb and Ian Newell, yet he has not commented on the the latest accusations despite having logged onto here in that time, and he is a PASB candidate, who STILL gets photographed for GOS with Ian Newell.

Hardly the behaviour of someone pissed off that he is still being accused is it? but then how can I believe Chris and Ian when I now don't believe them over Sean Rapson's involvement?

If Sean Rapson was not involved in any way in the Greenman account on here and the abuse and threats, then I have been told an outright damned lie. Not a misunderstanding, no misquoting, just blatant lies from Ian Newell and Chris Webb. I was even given the explanation of why he made the threats and gave out the abuse.

I wouldn't mind Seans account of what Chris had to say about all of this because Sean seemed to accept Chris' explanation, without knowing what I was told by Ian Newell on Friday, which was that Sean WAS Greenman, and Chris was discussing it with Ian Newell and others in The Green Room? At Home Park on Friday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 am

And I forgot to add that during the telephone conversation I had with Ian Newell, he also told me about the circumstances why Oddball had received some stick from Greenman over receiving a free ticket, and again this was explained by Ian as Sean again hearing gossip about it from GT's who were discussing it as Ian may have talked about giving Oddball the free ticket to fellow GT's.

That's why it all sounded so plausible. Ian had explanations for everything and the story tripped off his tongue, while he was telling me how he gets the blame for everything on the Internet, when he has never done anything wrong, other than the spoof site ADT, which he said cost £250 to set up, and it was a bit of fun, but then he was upset because someone else involved invited Dane Bunney to join in and the bit of fun went overboard, to the extent that GreenGenes contacted Ian to say it was out of order, so Ian shut the site down immediately.

This did ring alarm bells with me as I have seen text messages where it was Ian Newell who invited Dane to take part, and he said that Dane could have Greensnot, which was my character on ADT. A benefit claiming drug addict.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:19 am

The Greenman account was created in August 2011 but he did not begin posting until this February. When he did start posting he was a one trick pony, constantly complaining about this site's obsession with Pasoti. He appeared to be very well briefed on all things ATD.

So the question is who would make the effort to create a "sleeper" account in the early days of ATD, before finally waking up and causing such chaos?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:21 am

I reckon you made a mistake at Tivvy when you approached the gruesome twosome and arranged to meet at half time. Gave them chance to get their story sorted.

Did Peter Jones and co get to see the Newell Files ?

If not, perhaps they should.

These two and their groupies are out of control.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:29 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
The Greenman account was created in August 2011 but he did not begin posting until this February. When he did start posting he was a one trick pony, constantly complaining about this site's obsession with Pasoti. He appeared to be very well briefed on all things ATD.

So the question is who would make the effort to create a "sleeper" account in the early days of ATD, before finally waking up and causing such chaos?

That's interesting Frank. I just assumed he signed up and starting firing off abuse. He started by taking the piss out of me looking after my son, changing nappies etc but it got worse and worse. I believe he also complained that I had threatened him, or was nasty to him, which is laughable now.

Why is Sean Rapson being hung out to dry then? What do Ian and Chris gain out of laying the blame at Sean's door? Either to deflect blame away from someone else or to punish Sean for something he has done.

This club and some of it's supporters are insane. This is the bloody Club President making these serious allegations FFS.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:48 am

Greenjock,

Thanks for your replies - however there are no 'ifs' about it, as you remarked in your first post.
I WAS NOT involved in greenman, AM NOT involved in greenman, and NEVER WILL be involved in greenman.

Chris's explanation to me was acceptable, he said it was a misunderstanding. He thought he heard someone mention my name as being greenman - and told you and a few others the possibility that it was me. Which then spread like wildfire. I expressed my disappointment that he could even think it was me and asked why he didn't ask me about it.. As I said, I chatted to Ian on Saturday, he said he had just merely repeated what Chris had told him. So, I was happy to let that run as water under the bridge, even at 18 years old I have bigger things to worry about than some internet feud.

However, if what you are saying is true - and I believe you have no reason to lie - then it seems Ian did not merely 'repeat what Chris had told him'. Chris did mention the 'discussion' with the GT's - he said the long and the short of that conversation was it was Chris asking the GT's if they had heard anything about greenman being me..

One of GT's - who I consider a close personal friend and someone whom I trust with my life - explicitly denied it being me, did Chris mention that?

For someone who works in the hospitality lounge from 11.30-6pm, I don't half seem to hear a lot of gossip from the FansFests which are held 50 yards away in the Pyramid Suite.

With regards to the accusation about Oddball - absolute tripe again. I don't know where these stories are coming from. I consider Oddball to be one of closer associates at PAFC. He will often grace the lounge at half time or full time and - ask him yourself - I will ALWAYS make a point of taking five minutes from my shift, shake his hand, offer him a drink and sit down and have a chat with him and whoever he is with - normally Tony Cholwell. He is a good friend, and once again it is disappointing to see that I am being stitched up. As I say, Oddball will know the truth.

A GT groupie.. Can't say I have never heard that before. But I have known the GT's personally for coming up to 4 years now - don't you think I would have got over my 'starstruckness' by now? Dear me, I can't quite believe some of the stuff I am having to defend myself over this morning.

I think I have covered most of your points Greenjock, apologies if I have missed anything.

What is most disappointing about this debacle is my name being dragged through the mud - despite doing nothing wrong. Not wishing to blow my own trumpet but whilst the club was in administration (and before when the staff weren't being paid) I put my back out to save our club. I gave up nearly every Saturday where I could have been doing anything else with my family/friends - to go to work at PAFC and help keep the club alive. I knew there was no chance of being paid anytime soon, but I wanted to do my bit. Not only that, when the FansFests first got off the ground, I was there every Saturday (and often Fridays) to set up, keep it running and ensuring we raised as much money as possible - again for nothing. I am not looking for sympathetic posts, we all did our bit and none more so than Ian and Chris themselves. But my point is this - The both of them know the sacrifices I made for PAFC during the tough times, they know the amount of time I gave up and work I put in to make sure we didn't die. I am basing it on the facts I know, but it seems like I am being stitched up here. And I have no idea why - especially when I have spent so much time on this site, amidst abuse being thrown at me, defending the actions of Chris and Ian.

Like I said, it's disappointing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:13 am

Sean I am merely covering myself by repeating what I have been told.

Chris DID say it could have been a misunderstanding AFTER I had asked him if it could have been because of your previous username. That is when I believed that it was a misunderstanding.

Then I get the e-mail from Ian Newell asking me to call him which I did after withholding my number. During that telephone call Ian explicitly said that you were Greenman, and that during a conversation in The Green Room? I think that is what Ian called it, on Friday, Chris walked in and confirmed that you WERE Greenman. That is where Ian went on to explain the reasons why it was you, and why you had taken it on your back to use the account abusing me, Andy and Oddball.

I am saying IF, because this is the information I have been given Sean.

As I said, during that hour long telephone call, Ian sounded completely plausible, something that I have been told by several other people who have spoken to him at length. Andy Symons asked me on Friday night more details and I'm sure he will confirm that this is what I told him.

Sean, you are being used and lied to. Everything I have said is how I have been told it. If Chris is giving you another story then Chris Webb's and Ian Newell's accounts do not match. So it depends on whether you beleive the Argyle Club President, or the very good friend of James Brent's, Ian Newell.

I couldn't care less now which one is lying, not misunderstood, not misquoted, but lying.

I do believe you Sean and I think that you are caught up in a dangerous game being played by people who are willing to cover up, lie, and pin blame on an 18 year old rather than tell the truth. I have been had by one or other of these people and so have you Sean.

Now it will be interesting to see whether Ian will admit lying to save Mr President's blushes, or if Chris and Ian disagree over who is telling the truth. They have a close relationship and this will test it, because these are FACTS Sean.

There are a couple of people on here who were told these details by me in PM's on Friday night and I don't mins if the PM's are published to show this.

Sean I am sorry that it seems that I am doubting your statement, like I believed Tony Cholwell's denials of not being the PI hired to track me down for Lee Jameson. Tony has not responded to the more recent claims by both Ian Newell and Chris Webb, yet is happy to campaign for a place on the PASB, and I for one would be more than interested for Tony to deny these claims again. If he won't post on here again, then he has his own thread on the PASB on Pasoti, maybe someone should ask him outright on there, not that it would last long before one of Chris and Ian's mod friends removed the question.

This whole thing stinks and I feel sorry for anyone caught up in it all and anyone that believes that Ian and Chris are being unfairly quoted or dragged into things that are nothing to do with them. If none of this is anything to do with them, then they should stop naming people like Sean and Tony.

I now feel that there is only one reason why these two would want to pin this on someone else, oh and Peter Jones, you may think I am disgusting and post vicious lies and rumours, but maybe you should have a word with Sean and Tony Cholwell/ Hooper to see what the truth is instead of making me out to be a villain in any of this, as you have been. If you're not interested in any of it, then keep your opinions to yourself in future!
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:26 am

I'm glad I can clear my name - although why it was brought into it in the first place I will never know.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:46 am

Pete, I don't think you need concern yourself regarding the clearing of your name, every single user or anyone remotely connected with Sooty and Sweep know exactly who is responsible and who those are behind this cowardly and sly behavior. Just ask anyone that uses either site and beyond, reputations don't just disappear.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:10 am

Quote :
I now feel that there is only one reason why these two would want to pin this on someone else, oh and Peter Jones, you may think I am disgusting and post vicious lies and rumours, but maybe you should have a word with Sean and Tony Cholwell/ Hooper to see what the truth is instead of making me out to be a villain in any of this, as you have been. If you're not interested in any of it, then keep your opinions to yourself in future!

Whats Peter been saying GJ? You seem like one of our more level headed and articulate posters on here. (FTAOD, I mean that, not being sarcy)
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:33 am

Jock..........Are you sure it was Peter Jones accusing you of being disgusting, posting vicious lies and rumours ?

Maybe the personal positioning and dirty tricks goes further up the food chain at HP ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:41 am

Tringreen wrote:
Jock..........Are you sure it was Peter Jones accusing you of being disgusting, posting vicious lies and rumours ?

Maybe the personal positioning and dirty tricks goes further up the food chain at HP ?

Nail on head!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:18 pm

No I heard from somebody else that PJ reads with interest and is alarmed at what is posted on here, and with what I post. I won't say who told me but it wasn't who you think it was.

Ian Newell also told me that he had asked Amy not to bother reading this site anymore, and that they had a big row about it, but I notice that Little Miss Sunshine has been logged on all morning.

Going back to PJ reading what is posted, I get the distinct impression that the club are aware of what goes on and don't believe a word of what is written on ATD. They think that this site is frequented by either a bunch of mentally ill people or a bunch of compulsive liars.

As far as I am concerrned they can believe what they want. I know what has been said to me, Sean Rapson knows what has been said to him, Lee Jameson has admitted hiring a PI etc.
If this is the sort of people they want within the club's inner sanctum and director's box that's up to them. More fool them. It just makes me even less likely to bother attending matches at Home Park again.

There is another thing that I have been told my somebody on here, somebody who has contributed greatly to the club free of charge, which disgusts me, but it is not up to me to divulge what it is. I know what it is and quite frankly it makes the club a bunch of spineless idiots. I really hope the person affected would let people know what has happened, but they are too dignified!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:28 pm

And surprise, surprise, bith Ian and Chris are alluding to it on the Play up Pompey thread raised by Lee Jameson. Chris is retiring from internet forums, again, and Ian Newell, has this to say:

I'm still being embroiled in something that has nothing to do wIth me, I'm being hammered by people that simply want to rant up this hate campaign, because it suits them. Funnily enough not by the person who feels injured but the gutless chimps that want to wind him up into believing I'm the Anti-Christ?

I will reiterate that Ian Newell absolutely assured me that Greenman was Sean Rapson in oujr telephone conversation on Friday night, so you believe what you want Sean. If you're taken in by Laurel and Hardy, good luck to you.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=70059&start=15
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:32 pm

As the finger points towards Sooty and Sweep (and their false rumours) over Greenman, the "woe is me" "its all ATD" posts start appearing.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:01 pm

Greenjock,

Thanks for your concern but I won't be taken in by anyone.

Both Ian and Chris thought I was greenman. I don't know where they got this from, or got these ridiculous stories about me being a groupie and throwing abuse at Andy Symons, Oddball etc. I don't know why I was dragged into it.

After speaking to Chris and Ian over the last two days, they now ensure me that they no longer believe I am greenman. So as long as you are now happy that it wasn't me, these stupid rumours can stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:19 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
As the finger points towards Sooty and Sweep (and their false rumours) over Greenman, the "woe is me" "its all ATD" posts start appearing.

The thing is CA, there are enough people who will say it's all a load of bullshit because people like the Club President and Ian Newell wouldn't lie! No of course they wouldn't, would they?

Why the hell would I turn up at a poxy pre-season friendly at Tiverton to try and clear this shit up? We were in Devon anyway that day but still had to go out of our way, and we got lost trying to find the ground, and as soon as our chat was over I left.

I wanted some answers and thought I got them, but as someone said earlier, I shouldn't have waited until half-timed in order to give them time to get their stories together.

I will say it again. Ian Newell and Chris Webb said it was Tony Cholwell/Hooper who was the PI hired by Lee Jameson to track me down. Not they thought it was him, not it was probably was him, but it WAS Tony. This was also confirmed again by Ian Newell on Friday night when Ian laughed about how little Tony made out of the job, and that Lee had also remarked how little it had cost him. Ian Newell was showed information on a sheet of paper that was headed Somerset Investigations I believe he said, on the GT's coach to Morecambe, and at Tiverton Chris said he had seen it too, which goes against the reply he gave to my PM on herewhen Mr President had said he had only just seen the story about the PI and he was shocked by it all and would get back to me.

On Tuesady at Tiverton they both said it was Sean Rapson who was Greenman, definitely they both said, and it was silly games by a young lad because he was only about 16 and tiny. They said this on more than one occasion. The following day Chris texted me, or it may have been 2 days later, where he said it was good to meet etc and hopefully it was all over. I asked him if he was sure that he hadn't been confused as Sean Rapson used to post as Green something, and Chris said it was possible as he was easily confused.

Chris also texted me again the following day to say that someone was shit-stirring on ATD, and I explained to him that it was because people did not believe it was Sean Rapson, and the person having their say was also abused by Greenman. I said I would have a word and get the thread locked, but that doesn't happen on ATD. Chris went on to tell me about a couple of players we were going to sign or were in talks with. I said that if they came off it would shut up some critical people, including myself. The high profile name Chris mentioned has not signed up for us yet!

The on Friday evening I received an e-mail from Ian Newell giving me his telephone number asking me to call him. I withheld my number and we chatted for over an hour. The purpose of speaking to me Ian said was again to reiterate that he himself had nothing to do with the Greenman business, and had been inferred on here on Friday. He said that earlier that day he was in the Green Room at Home Park with some fellow GT's and they were discussing me, somebody said something like what a tosser I was, but at least I had the balls to meet them in person and have my say. Like I said to Ian then, there is nothing I would say on an internet forum that I would not say to anyone face to face. Anyone.

He said that the Greenman business was brought up and that Chris Webb arrived and it was discussed where Chris said it absolutely WAS Sean Rapson who was Greenman and he had spoken to Sean about it. Ian explained that he didn't know why Sean had taken it upon himself to carry out the threats to me, but that Sean was like a GT's groupie, always hanging around them starstruck and had probably overheard someone saying about me shooting my mouth of or something and decided to lay into me on here. Funny now that Frank Bullit has confirmed Greenman's account history he must have opened an account and not used it for months!

Andy Symons was almost mentioned in the call and I said to Ian that Andy had also received loads of abuse from Greenman. Ian said that Andy has pissed of the GT's as he had been helped out in the past and was now being sly and slagging people off he used to get on with. Ian said that again Sean had probably overheard this being discussed and decided to give Andy abuse as Greenman.

Similarly Ian started talking about Oddball who he knows well, and I said that I had seen some comments on here and Cerb's site where Oddball had come in for stick over receiving a free ticket, but then soon afterwards had bought a new car. Ian recounted the whole story of this and again said that he may have brought this up in conversation with fellow Green Taverners, and Sean must have heard this and decided to take action off his own back.

What more can I say? I am relaying the truth as told to me. I am giving my version of events, but obviously Ian is going to dent this looking at his statement on Pasoti.

All I can say is that I don't know any of the people involved other than on these forums, and I have no reason to lie about what I have been told. I must admit that the explanation of why Sean Rapson was being named did seem plausible, extremely plausible to be honest, and if Ian Newell is denying all of this then I despair. I would not know these details without speaking to Ian on the telephone.

Ian told me lots of other stuff as well. He explained his version of how ADT was set up. It was a laugh and supposed to mimic people moaning on here, and had cost £250 to set up the website. Ian thought it was really funny, but was then dismayed that someone from Pasoti had invited Dane Bunney to join in as it turned extremely nasty and GreenGenes had contacted him to say that the site was pretty disgusting, and Ian said he closed the site down the next day but I have seen text messages where it was Ian Newell who invited Dane to join in the ADT site and that he could say things about me, Greensnot, and others.

We talked about Tring and Rickler, who Ian says are mentally ill and dangerous, and I laughed and said that I imagined Tring chuckling away in Cyprus saying things just for a wind-up, but Ian said that Tring hated him and had done some awful things to Ian and hounded him off of other sites in the past. We laughed about Freathy and that Ian had known him say these things for years and again I said that Freathy was probably upset about what had happened at Argyle, but that he must be having a laugh with some of the things he says.

I said to Ian about Amy commenting on ATD under various names and that she has Pm'ed me recently and I offered her my phone number if she wanted to speak about it away from a public forum, but she declined. Ian said that he had spoken to Amy and they had a row about her signing up on here and posting defending him, and he had told her not to bother and to delete her account. Her latest account is Little Miss Sunshine and that account was logged on until I mentioned it earlier, so is that really Amy?

Anyway believe what you will Sean, but what Ian and Chris are telling you to your face does not tally with what was said to me on Friday night.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next