tcm
seadog
Dougie
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GreenSam

TheParisCowanHall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:20 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
TheParisCowanHall ‏@Paris_Hall

How do girls go round actig like they dnt condone girls dat act like sluts then av best best m8s dat r the definiton of dat #doublestandards

Lol.

I tried running this through Google Translate. It laughed at me and spat it back. For the benefit of a middle-aged white bloke, could someone tell me what the f*** this actually means?

think he is trying to say he doesnt like girls who say other girls are sluts but have mates that are.
Essentially that's about the size of what he's trying to say. It took me a few reads to get it mind. He appears to be slightly confused between "condone" and "condemn".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:49 pm

If your a chick and already like 6ft font be wearing heels wen you go out!! You green giant #bigfoot

translator please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:04 pm

If you are a female who is already very well above the average height for that gender, it would be better (I assume an innocent mis-spelling of the imperative 'don't' which somewhat confusingly became 'font' - easily done on a one of those newly invented i-phones or similar) if you were to refrain from wearing high-heels when you frequent public places! You green giant with feet-size commensurate to your excessive height. (I am, I must confess somewhat unsure of the epithet "green giant" - it may perhaps be a reference to the inevitable nausea experienced by an already tall person increasing their distance from the ground. I, being a person who suffers from extreme vertigo, would entirely identify with that state of affairs.)

I hope this elucidates the words of Mr CW for you?
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:33 pm

Green Giant might be a reference to the Jolly Green Green who was a character who was used to sell sweet corn and the like. I believe the actor also played the 'Green Cross Code Man' and Darth Vader. Of course Darth Vader's voice was done by a different actor, James Earl Jones I think.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:08 pm

There's this little gem,

@Paris_Hall

You know what k-koke raps about is real life when hes been up for attempted murder

And this one which even I can't decipher:

@Paris_Hall

Girls puttin #nofilter on their insta pics wen they still have make up caked on.... Your still filtering brahhh #realisum
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:16 pm

Think it could be time for the Enigma machine. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 8:22 am

"You know what k-koke raps about is real life when hes been up for attempted murder"

Is that, well, him genuinely admiring someone for attempting to murder another person?

Lulz.

Not in a good way.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:52 am

Booyakasher! Innit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:25 pm

GreenSam wrote:
@Paris_Hall

Girls puttin #nofilter on their insta pics wen they still have make up caked on.... Your still filtering brahhh #realisum

Insta pics can be uploaded to the internet via Instagram. You can apply a filter to these digitally.

Here is the same image with different filters.

TheParisCowanHall - Page 4 19bits-photo-blogSpan

Paris is implying that girls already wearing too much make-up (a real life filter if you like) are "filtering" twice when they use instagram filters. Once with the make-up and once again with instagram.

The "brahhh" is (I believe) a synonym of "bro" or "friend".

Essentially, he is doing this meme

TheParisCowanHall - Page 4 800px-Sup_dawg
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 8:33 pm

Thank the lord you are one here Hairy, if I were younger I would offer to have your babies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:11 pm

seadog wrote:
Thank the lord you are one here Hairy, if I were younger I would offer to have your babies.

No homo brah?

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:06 pm

hairy j wrote:
seadog wrote:

No homo brah?

Hairy should you be saying such things?

I will have to consult the other mods! Suspect

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:57 am

No homo is a common term used by awesome people on the internet. In context, it essentially means that I admire you as a gentleman for either your persona or perhaps a one-off feat although that admiration does not extend in a desire for any sexual contact between one another.

e.g.

Hey brah, I be mirin your skillz. No homo.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 7:35 am

So 'awesome people' cannot express admiration to a male for fear of coming off as gay?

How 'fuckedupsome' is that?

No doubt you will be able to provide some stupid picture?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:39 am

Rickler wrote:

So 'awesome people' cannot express admiration to a male for fear of coming off as gay?

How 'fuckedupsome' is that?

No doubt you will be able to provide some stupid picture?

It's just internet slang/culture Rickler. You really do have absolutely no sense of humour do you? Were you born with a giant stick up your ass? Have you sent anyone a PM recently wishing someone had a very bad accident?

TheParisCowanHall - Page 4 1337666_o
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:28 pm

Priceless Hairy
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:02 pm

"No doubt you will be able to provide some stupid picture?

Is this a self fulfilling prophecy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:07 pm

TheParisCowanHall - Page 4 Pygmalionsfp

Not as good as hairy but I'm old.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:11 pm

Nobody is as good as the Hairy one.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:14 pm

hairy j wrote:

It's just internet slang/culture Rickler. You really do have absolutely no sense of humour do you? Were you born with a giant stick up your ass? Have you sent anyone a PM recently wishing someone had a very bad accident?

If having a "sense of humour" is posting silly juvenile Gifs all over the place, then no, I don't!

And, I doubt you would 'get' my humour.

But do get your facts right. I didn't send anyone a PM wishing someone had a bad accident. I sent a PM to the sneaky rat known as Esmer, hoping that something "Bad" happens to Newell.

FYI.. "Bad" is just American "slang/culture"....

Are you still sitting there believing the Newell files are faked?

Clueless!
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 7:09 pm

Ricks, I like your style, but recently you're not coming over well....

...as if you care Smile
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 8:08 pm

Recently? As in the last ten years?

Happy Thanksgiving, Shonbo!

#appythnxgvngpilrmsevryware!!
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:39 am

LOL, and Happy Thanksgiving to you Ricks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:43 am

Rickler wrote:
hairy j wrote:

If having a "sense of humour" is posting silly juvenile Gifs all over the place, then no, I don't!

And, I doubt you would 'get' my humour.

But do get your facts right. I didn't send anyone a PM wishing someone had a bad accident. I sent a PM to the sneaky rat known as Esmer, hoping that something "Bad" happens to Newell.

FYI.. "Bad" is just American "slang/culture"....

Are you still sitting there believing the Newell files are faked?

Clueless!

LOL WUT?
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:30 pm

Paris is back on form:

@Paris_Hall

How can @basler15 tell me i better watch my chocolate box tonight because hes lookin to violate one tonight??? Ahaha #homo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

TheParisCowanHall
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: