Chemical Ali
tcm
seadog
Dougie
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

TheParisCowanHall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:05 pm

Meanwhile he's totally dismissed Cobi and his mates at the training ground and this is David Fisher from Pasoti's appraisal of his performance last night when 8 Argyle professionals were amongst the team that drew 1-1 with Saltash:

Argyle started with 8 full-time professionals but were fortunate to escape with a draw against a team six rungs down the pyramid.

The manager cannot be happy with what he saw, particularly from Cowan Hall who was poor again.

The young lad who replaced him (Wheatley) looked more dangerous in 10 minutes than he did in 80.

And Lecointe didn't play.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:15 pm

Should the football not work out for him I think he should be let loose with the clubs comms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:00 pm

I may have been a bit hasty with my prediction. Where's my tablets?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:05 pm

Don't like him!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:07 pm

Is that as a player or a person or both?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:08 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Is that as a player or a person or both?

Well certainly as a person (that's an understatement, he's a prick), and he hasn't impressed me as a player at all so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:16 pm

I hope he starts showing some skills soon because at the moment he seems more interested in being all gangsta.

He must have impressed someone for us to have chased him and then signed him. Maybe the new signings will be competition for each other and we'll all be thanking them very much soon.

If he's not all attitude at all and just doesn't like Cobi then I would thank Cobi to keep his opinions to himself and stay away from PCH.

Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:41 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I hope he starts showing some skills soon because at the moment he seems more interested in being all gangsta.

He must have impressed someone for us to have chased him and then signed him. Maybe the new signings will be competition for each other and we'll all be thanking them very much soon.

If he's not all attitude at all and just doesn't like Cobi then I would thank Cobi to keep his opinions to himself and stay away from PCH.

Thanks

Young Cobi has a point here Jock, Paris is a knobhead you only have to look at his twitter to prove this. Nothing but arses ad gangsta talk
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:52 am

wrote:
TheParisCowanHall‏@Paris_Hall

You know none white understood a word of what Yohan blake said..#jamrock #patios

Uh oh...

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:00 am

Ricks can you translate? Patios??? Is he a fan of Fred West?

Jam rock? WTF?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:20 pm

PCH lucid insight on the game tonight

Quote :

TheParisCowanHall @Paris_Hall
Gemma i no you hungry but eatin the pregers test aint guna do you any favours #zerocarbs #strictdiet #babyhashadasqueeze
10 minutes ago
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:36 pm

Player tweets from tonight

Quote :
RhysGriffiths9: Gymorth gwych yn home park heno. Great support at home park tonight.

Quote :
Matt_Lecointe Good run out tonight, unlucky with the result. Bring on portsmouth!

Then there is

Quote :
Paris_Hall Gemma i no you hungry but eatin the pregers test aint guna do you any favours #zerocarbs

He's just a dumb little knob, and a poor player
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:16 am

The Paris Cowan Hall now declaring his love for an adult film industry star.

Not that his ramblings particularly bother me and on the whole are beyond my understanding and as such I find them curiously funny but I do wonder if the club have new media policy for its players

Enough footballers have got into trouble over a misplaced tweet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:18 am

Dougie wrote:

Not that his ramblings particularly bother me and on the whole are beyond my understanding and as such I find them curiously funny but I do wonder if the club have new media policy for its players

He's in love with deepthroat?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:30 am

Greenjock wrote:
Dougie wrote:

He's in love with deepthroat?

Has he starting following IJN3?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:28 am

Here's another-

Quote :
I know there a chicks are sending naked pics of their fit best mate into @LeonKnight82 jus cz they be hatin on them... #envy
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:56 am

He's back on the Pasoti twitter feed with this little gem

Quote :
TheParisCowanHall @Paris_Hall
Snitches get stitches
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:00 am

Would you think a family website like Pasoti would allow this one to be displayed

Quote :
TheParisCowanHall ‏@Paris_Hall
@flyboilu @sayysuttin @mrtimii @postbadbitches @r_biss she would be gettin all sorts of sexual harrassment from me real talks

Don't know what the twitter policy at the club is but these are near the mark
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:13 pm

Dougie wrote:
Would you think a family website like Pasoti would allow this one to be displayed

Quote :
TheParisCowanHall ‏@Paris_Hall
@flyboilu @sayysuttin @mrtimii @postbadbitches @r_biss she would be gettin all sorts of sexual harrassment from me real talks

Don't know what the twitter policy at the club is but these are near the mark

I'd complain to the club but have no idea what this means.

Youngsters.

I'm on Twitter if anyone want to follow me but I don't really tweet anything.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:25 am

embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:34 am

hairy is..............
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:12 am

PCH i meant.....
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:21 am

oops...........#nowotamseyininitblud
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:25 am

seadog wrote:
hairy is awesome
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:48 am

That's what I was thinking, you are picking up the subliminal waves, man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TheParisCowanHall
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: