seadog
Dougie
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

TheParisCowanHall Empty
PostSubject: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:08 pm

The Paris Cowan Hall, that's THE Paris Cowan Hall, has the most wonderful twittering going down. Can't wait for Nandos in 140 characters. One to watch methinks.

https://twitter.com/Paris_Hall
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

TheParisCowanHall Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:27 pm

Thank fook we got Robbie!
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

TheParisCowanHall Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:43 pm

then bledy kidds with there bledy street talk,just like them beatles with there long hair,get em in the army,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

TheParisCowanHall Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:45 pm

tcm wrote:
then bledy kidds with there bledy street talk,just like them beatles with there long hair,get em in the army,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
that lll bledy learn em!!!basterds,
Back to top Go down

TheParisCowanHall Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:06 pm

Kill a few - that'll bleddy learn them.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

TheParisCowanHall Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:43 pm

I have read PCH's twitter a couple of times and his tweets are very difficult to follow. Is totnes comma mimicking him? Its quite poor taste imitating somebody who clearly has educational needs- or is comma being his normal self drunken
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

TheParisCowanHall Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:31 pm

Inglorious basterds even!
Back to top Go down

TheParisCowanHall Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:10 pm

Giving people the technology to communicate wherever they are isn't always a great thing is it?

Footballers are quite thick in general aren't they.
Back to top Go down

TheParisCowanHall Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:11 pm

Twitter is for Twats
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

TheParisCowanHall Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:31 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I have read PCH's twitter a couple of times and his tweets are very difficult to follow. Is totnes comma mimicking him? Its quite poor taste imitating somebody who clearly has educational needs- or is comma being his normal self drunken
that hurt ali,come on play fair x
Back to top Go down

TheParisCowanHall Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:34 pm

tcm wrote:
tcm wrote:
that lll bledy learn em!!!basterds,

For once I agree with you.
Back to top Go down

TheParisCowanHall Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:42 pm

This boy is going to turn out to be our greatest striker since Tommy. That's Tynan not the blind pinball wizard. Leave him alone. When he tops the league goal scoring charts for the season with 30 you will all want to be him. Your kids will be him in the playground if not the classroom. Everyone will buy a replica shirt and put his name on it. Just remember you read it here first.
Back to top Go down

TheParisCowanHall Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:50 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
This boy is going to turn out to be our greatest striker since Tommy. That's Tynan not the blind pinball wizard. Leave him alone. When he tops the league goal scoring charts for the season with 30 you will all want to be him. Your kids will be him in the playground if not the classroom. Everyone will buy a replica shirt and put his name on it. Just remember you read it here first.

Somebody get matron. SG hasn't taken his medication.

I hope you're right, and I could well see him being our greatest striker since Steve Fletcher, but since Tommy might take some doing.
Back to top Go down

TheParisCowanHall Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:01 pm

Somebody has to believe in something Argyle other than their demise Jock. I know ATD likes a balanced view.
Back to top Go down

TheParisCowanHall Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:05 pm

I got more followers than all the argyle players, apart from darren purse, grrrrrrr
Back to top Go down

TheParisCowanHall Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:07 pm

Stop using that deodrant Block3Green and they will leave you alone.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

TheParisCowanHall Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:54 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Somebody has to believe in something Argyle other than their demise Jock. I know ATD likes a balanced view.
well said sencie
Back to top Go down

TheParisCowanHall Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:59 pm

Nurse,nurse ...Sensible greeny's out of bed again....As for Mr Cowan Hall...Hall will be revealed on Saturday no doubt.Meanwhile the cider seems to be kicking in in Totnes.Gawd its all kicking off.
Back to top Go down

TheParisCowanHall Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:02 pm

I think he might be a good signing, but not sure the best since Tynan that's all. Plus he's going to fit right in with the other twitterers.

I just find twitter a bit lame and people think they are something special tweeting all the time. Especially annoying are the starstruck masses who want to "befriend" their idols.

In business I can see it could be a useful PR tool, but on the whole it's a bit cringeworthy.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

TheParisCowanHall Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:18 pm

I'm so out of touch, I thought you were talking about the latest purchase of a building by our leader. Home Park, Pavilions, Paris Cowan Hall. His property portfolio is getting larger by the minute it seems.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

TheParisCowanHall Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:27 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
I'm so out of touch, I thought you were talking about the latest purchase of a building by our leader. Home Park, Pavilions, Paris Cowan Hall. His property portfolio is getting larger by the minute it seems.

Just like Hairy J's waist line with all the pasties he's been eating. Laughing

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

TheParisCowanHall Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:55 pm

Gotta #lovehim https://twitter.com/Paris_Hall
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

TheParisCowanHall Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:12 pm

Twitter Legend

Quote :
TheParisCowanHall ‏@Paris_Hall
Why do girls beat around the bush soo much... Be confident its sexy...
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

TheParisCowanHall Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:18 pm

Paris' views on the Birmingham game-

Quote :
yhhh play birms got beaten doe
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

TheParisCowanHall Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:23 pm

Birthday wishes to 2 mates-

Quote :
Happy birthday too you guysssss love u both no homo but if i was homo id dig u 2 #Nohomo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TheParisCowanHall Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheParisCowanHall   TheParisCowanHall Empty

Back to top Go down

TheParisCowanHall
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: