+3
seadog
Sharkbait
Chemical Ali
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Season Ticket Renewal Empty
PostSubject: Season Ticket Renewal   Season Ticket Renewal EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:13 pm

I recieved my letter today- £340 for an adult season ticket! That's the same as I paid last year (sitting in the budget end + 10% discount). Season tickets can only be bought for blocks 1 to 14.

Over 65's tickets are £250 (Rip off)!

My renewal form sits proudly in my bin!
Back to top Go down
Sharkbait

Sharkbait

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Renewal   Season Ticket Renewal EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:49 pm

I hope you have all recycled your renewals rather just put them in the bin Smile
No Zoo corner and they've changed the name of the far post to the Mayflower bar drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Renewal   Season Ticket Renewal EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:26 pm

As a lifelong long suffering fiscally abused regular POTD fan, this annual stag rut always raises a smile in me.

After Ridsdale's laughable Tavener questionaire, he has obviously gone down the Dunford 'they'll pay whatever you ask' path and the self styled season ticket superfans are not happy ... and now they're falling out amongst themselves. All of a sudden the rather too loud for their own good Pasoti just turned 18 year olds are kicking up a stink at having to pay the full wack after years of telling me my sort were so disloyal complaining of the expense of the full adult price.
Fans with young children who still want the pointless freebie are to be housed down at the Nursery End under a hail of sweets, Blocks 15 to 18 are unhappy at being terminated along with any atmosphere whatsoever, all in aid of a decent days pay for a decent day's work for Mr Ridsdale .... and the direct debit meek chappies are unhappy at the 8 month terms.... oh! and Cobi isn't happy either ... he'll learn.

I'm not sure how the higher tax bracket fans feel as they seem rather quiet about the whole thing ... they're probably keeping a discreet silence ... wouldn't want to rock the boat too much.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Renewal   Season Ticket Renewal EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:05 pm

The Riddler wouldn't dish out freebies to a slect few, would he?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Renewal   Season Ticket Renewal EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:32 am

seadog wrote:
The Riddler wouldn't dish out freebies to a slect few, would he?

Anything is possible. Never underestimate the power of the www and those in a position to influence the masses.

They managed to silence opposition last time.

It's a selective process on what particular trick the ponies perform Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Renewal   Season Ticket Renewal EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So all the fans 'representation' from the GT's, Trust and Pasoti really did a lot of good didn't it?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Renewal   Season Ticket Renewal EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:18 am

penzancepirate wrote:
As a lifelong long suffering fiscally abused regular POTD fan, this annual stag rut always raises a smile in me.

After Ridsdale's laughable Tavener questionaire, he has obviously gone down the Dunford 'they'll pay whatever you ask' path and the self styled season ticket superfans are not happy ... and now they're falling out amongst themselves. All of a sudden the rather too loud for their own good Pasoti just turned 18 year olds are kicking up a stink at having to pay the full wack after years of telling me my sort were so disloyal complaining of the expense of the full adult price.
Fans with young children who still want the pointless freebie are to be housed down at the Nursery End under a hail of sweets, Blocks 15 to 18 are unhappy at being terminated along with any atmosphere whatsoever, all in aid of a decent days pay for a decent day's work for Mr Ridsdale .... and the direct debit meek chappies are unhappy at the 8 month terms.... oh! and Cobi isn't happy either ... he'll learn.

I'm not sure how the higher tax bracket fans feel as they seem rather quiet about the whole thing ... they're probably keeping a discreet silence ... wouldn't want to rock the boat too much.

Hit the nail right on the head there mate.I have never been a season ticket man due to my job, for years POTD fans have been subsidizing the "holier then thou" season ticket fans.If we do ever come good and my service to her majesty has ended would i ever consider buying a season ticket? If i did i wouldn't behave like alot of the season ticket fans do now!!
I blame the "bleddy ferriners" pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Renewal   Season Ticket Renewal EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:34 am

Another reason why this site exist!

There's an almost sickening insincerity routed around one-up-man ship that exist that grades the value of opinions on a pyramid of what constitutes a "praaaaper fan". On this site no such insincerity exist and everyone's opinion is welcome.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Renewal   Season Ticket Renewal EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:57 am

I'm quite enjoying myself on there at the mo' whipping some real praaper fans (probably only been there this century) into frenzies of righteous indignation at my glory hunting tendencies. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Renewal   Season Ticket Renewal EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:07 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
I'm quite enjoying myself on there at the mo' whipping some real praaper fans (probably only been there this century) into frenzies of righteous indignation at my glory hunting tendencies. Very Happy

It's called 'bear baiting'. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Renewal   Season Ticket Renewal EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:14 am

Charlie Wood wrote:

I read that.Some people really need to remove the wax from their ears,oil the brain and start thinking about why so many previously committed and loyal fans are having serious thoughts about not buying a season ticket or not going at all.And its not just a trend brought on by current events,either.Thousands of ordinary supporters over a period of many decades,and now labelled as apathetic janners,have been so pissed off by the lack of ambition and sheer incompetence demonstrated to the club over the years that they are only very rarely persuaded to return.Can't blame them TBH,like yourself,my patience has been sorely tested by the fiasco which started in 2007 and has continued unabated ever since.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Renewal   Season Ticket Renewal EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:23 am

Greenskin wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:

I read that.Some people really need to remove the wax from their ears,oil the brain and start thinking about why so many previously committed and loyal fans are having serious thoughts about not buying a season ticket or not going at all.And its not just a trend brought on by current events,either.Thousands of ordinary supporters over a period of many decades,and now labelled as apathetic janners,have been so pissed off by the lack of ambition and sheer incompetence demonstrated to the club over the years that they are only very rarely persuaded to return.Can't blame them TBH,like yourself,my patience has been sorely tested by the fiasco which started in 2007 and has continued unabated ever since.

Bye bye then....... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Renewal   Season Ticket Renewal Empty

Back to top Go down

Season Ticket Renewal
Page 1 of 1