God bless you man city

Go down 
+2
Flat_Track_Bully
Chemical Ali
6 posters
AuthorMessage

God bless you man city Empty
PostSubject: God bless you man city   God bless you man city EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:57 pm

Hate man unt and their dick head fans, sir purple nose, everything about em, well done city!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: God bless you man city   God bless you man city EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:01 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:
Hate man unt and their dick head fans, sir purple nose, everything about em, well done city!

"Dung Bunney, Ian Newell, Cobi Budge....your boys took one hell of a beating"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God bless you man city   God bless you man city EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:18 pm

Hate man city, their players with awful attitudes, their plastic fans who have only turned up recently. I know United have spent in the past, but city have done this season, and on players who really couldn't give a crap. Mancini's total failure to control his players.

Man city should come back when they have 19 title's, wont happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God bless you man city   God bless you man city EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:23 pm

And on that note, maybe we should make this the thread where we post all the really sour and bitter Tweets and status updates from Man Utd Plastics In The South (MUPITS for short) just for funsies, you understand lol!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: God bless you man city   God bless you man city EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:28 pm

Block4Green wrote:
Hate man city, their players with awful attitudes, their plastic fans who have only turned up recently. I know United have spent in the past, but city have done this season, and on players who really couldn't give a crap. Mancini's total failure to control his players.

I think City fans are a decent bunch who have stuck by their side for years and deserve the success- I doubt Man Utd would be moaning if they had the same investment from the Arabs. Unitd still spent over £30m on Young, De Gea and Jones this season. They have regularly broke the transfer record with signings like Rooney (£25m), Ferdinand (upper £20m), Veron (£20m) also etc.

Listening to 5Live over the last few weeks 95% of the City fans have been from the Manchester area. Only about 10% of Utd's seem to be from Manchester- callers from Essex, Milton Keynes, Cornwall, Leeds. Utd fans are the true plastics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God bless you man city   God bless you man city EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:29 pm

Cobi you sound like a plastic argyle fan, man unt ,rooney, purple nose are complete tossers they have more sad plastic gimp fans at old trafford than any club, anywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God bless you man city   God bless you man city EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:31 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:
Cobi you sound like a plastic argyle fan, man unt ,rooney, purple nose are complete tossers they have more sad plastic gimp fans at old trafford than any club, anywhere.

Not a United fan, I just hate city
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God bless you man city   God bless you man city EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:34 pm

Have you ever looked at City's historic attendance record Cobi?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: God bless you man city   God bless you man city EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:48 pm

Apparently Sunderland fans did the 'poznan' as news of City's winner came through Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: God bless you man city   God bless you man city EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:03 pm

I've also heard that a lot of Man Utd fans are feeling blue tonight... its because they are now Man City fans.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: God bless you man city   God bless you man city EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:04 pm

There isn't much point complaining about one set of 'plastics' over another. It's basically the same type of people, the club the attach themselves to is just the one that happens to be dominant when the person starts following football. If Argyle were somehow a Champions League team you'd get loads of Plymouth plastics.

When I was at school most of the 'plastics' supported Liverpool. Naturally when I hear a southern-accented Liverpool fans complaining about Man U 'plastics' I can't help but think of their complete lack of self-awareness.

The Man City plastics would have been Man Utd plastics if they had been born a few years earlier. In terms of the title race this season, I really couldn't give a toss who won. It's hard to warm to any of the top English teams.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Re: God bless you man city   God bless you man city EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:24 pm

Block4Green wrote:

Cobi you really show your age sometimes lol!

City have bought the title, but who doesn't now? Manure fans are much more likely to come from anywhere other than Manchester and their fans are more arrogant than Liverpool fans were years ago. That's right cobi, believe it or not Liverpool used to win loads of silverware other than the carling cup or whatever it's called now.

At least city fans have stayed loyal through years of shit and been through relegation to league one not that long ago. They regularly had 30,000 gates in league one as well and that was all whilst their neighbours were winning everything.

You are totally misinformed my friend and despite them having the richest of the rich owner now, I'm so pleased they beat United to the title.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God bless you man city   God bless you man city EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:28 pm

Ferguson couldn't even be gracious in defeat for once could he, making a snide comment about City having the good fortune to win against 10 men & having an additional 5 minutes in which to do it....tosser. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God bless you man city   God bless you man city EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:31 pm

Ffarquhar wrote:
Ferguson couldn't even be gracious in defeat for once could he, making a snide comment about City having the good fortune to win against 10 men & having an additional 5 minutes in which to do it....tosser. Laughing

Sums him up to a t. If city start next season far far better than United he will announce his retirement. Top manager though, just a dickhead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God bless you man city   God bless you man city EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:32 pm

I have little interest in the premiership teams if any at all. Every club would buy the championship of the premiership if they could so that isn't a reason. The reason is that they have sold their very souls to Sky TV and have pretty much discarded the rest of English football along the way. I heard the 5 live commentator on the radio today talking to a Man C supporter and was saying that he should just think that a few years ago they were playing "the likes of Macclesfield and Northampton". That is dismissive and I hate that. But having said all that I think that pretty much every single neutral, of which I'm one, suddenly wanted Man City to win today for no other reason than they are sick and tired of Man U and their far flung armchair supporters. My neighbour is one. He sat on his doorstep after today's results with his head in his hands. My guess is he has never been to Manchester and if he has it is once in his lifetime. He is a janner. I felt so sorry for him honestly I did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God bless you man city   God bless you man city EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:22 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Ffarquhar wrote:

Sums him up to a t. If city start next season far far better than United he will announce his retirement. Top manager though, just a dickhead.

I passionately hate the man but admit he's been a great manager. IMHO he''s got to be the most awful man in football and I'll be glad when he calls it a day.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: God bless you man city   God bless you man city EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:58 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
I've also heard that a lot of Man Utd fans are feeling blue tonight... its because they are now Man City fans.

That's a tad harsh ! lol!

But if City win it again next year lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God bless you man city   God bless you man city EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:51 am

Sleep Wassup? Summit happened?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: God bless you man city   God bless you man city EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:17 am

Iggy wrote:
Sleep Wassup? Summit happened?

I was away doing two years National Service, on my return I asked what had happened whilst I was away, to receive the reply, "an aeroplane went over one day".
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: God bless you man city   God bless you man city EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:27 am

Good old 'Fergie Time' lol!

Two of the most memorable moments from yesterday for me:

1) Sunderland fans doing the Poznan at the final whistle
2) TV cameras picking out a couple of Man City fans leaving the stadium on 88mins
Back to top Go down
Kev Burnard

PostSubject: Re: God bless you man city   God bless you man city EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:00 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Block4Green wrote:

City have bought the title, but who doesn't now? Manure fans are much more likely to come from anywhere other than Manchester and their fans are more arrogant than Liverpool fans were years ago. That's right cobi, believe it or not Liverpool used to win loads of silverware other than the carling cup or whatever it's called now.

At least city fans have stayed loyal through years of shit and been through relegation to league one not that long ago. They regularly had 30,000 gates in league one as well and that was all whilst their neighbours were winning everything.

You are totally misinformed my friend and despite them having the richest of the rich owner now, I'm so pleased they beat United to the title.

Still not the richest club in the world though are they? No, because it aint a measure of how deep the owners pockets are,its a measure of revenue. Man Utd (and Im NOT a fan!) are self financing. They dont have a rich sugar daddy providing endless funds to buy whatever needs to be bought. A title for £930.4 million? No great achievement is it!!

If and when footballs governing bodies bring in wage/spending caps, City will be fecked! They currently spend in excess of 100% of their income of wages, hardly fair competition is it? And after all that, they beat United, a team with 2 OAP's, thrown in with some "promising players" on goal difference!

No, Man City, like Chelsea in the noughties (where have they just finished???) and Blackburn in the nineties (just relegated I believe!!) will be one or two season flash in the pans and disappear up their own arses before long, hopefully!

Bring on the likes of Arsenal, Spurs, Newcastle, Swansea (?) who at least play decent football with sound principles of wages structure and financing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God bless you man city   God bless you man city EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:28 pm

Rolling Eyes I agree with the above from Kev. I have a plastic manc brother, he has worshipped Utd. since he was about 5 (we have never really found out where this aberration comes from, my old man thinks it might be the same gene that makes people steal or mug old ladies.) The trouble is that when me and my brother get together we just cannot have a conversation about football, the two teams (Utd. and Argo.) are so far apart that it is like saying two music lovers one who listens to early Pink Floyd and someone who plays nothing but Brit Pop have a lot in common because of the love of music. I don't even follow prem. football, very rarely even look at the scores on a Saturday, I cannot understand the obsession with it, it's like having a smartest dressed woman competition with your missus dressed top to toe in Primark wares. What really summed it all up for me was on the news this morning they held up the papers and on the front page of (I think it was the Times) a headline about City winning and underneath a headline about the Eurozone about to collapse! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God bless you man city   God bless you man city EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:49 pm

Kev Burnard wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Block4Green wrote:

Still not the richest club in the world though are they? No, because it aint a measure of how deep the owners pockets are,its a measure of revenue. Man Utd (and Im NOT a fan!) are self financing. They dont have a rich sugar daddy providing endless funds to buy whatever needs to be bought. A title for £930.4 million? No great achievement is it!!

If and when footballs governing bodies bring in wage/spending caps, City will be fecked! They currently spend in excess of 100% of their income of wages, hardly fair competition is it? And after all that, they beat United, a team with 2 OAP's, thrown in with some "promising players" on goal difference!

No, Man City, like Chelsea in the noughties (where have they just finished???) and Blackburn in the nineties (just relegated I believe!!) will be one or two season flash in the pans and disappear up their own arses before long, hopefully!

Bring on the likes of Arsenal, Spurs, Newcastle, Swansea (?) who at least play decent football with sound principles of wages structure and financing!

Chelsea, flash in the pan?

Premiership winners 2004/05, 2005/06, 2009/10
FA Cup Winners 2006/07, 2008/09, 2009/10, 2011/12

Champions League finalists 2009/10, 2011/12

Hardly a flash in the pan.

I am not a Chelsea fan, although my best mate is. I watch them 5 times a season (have done so for the last 10 years, the other games I am watching a real club...a fans owned Club) and will be at the Allianz Arena on Saturday. I can never understand so called Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal fans etc who say they follow a team but never go to home or away games. If you really support a Club you will be able to watch them, you will do anything to watch them. Sitting at home is easy, buying the 5th replica kit is easy...watching a Premiership team play at least 5 times is easy for a real fan.

Getting tickets is easy if really want to get them, not as easy as staying at home and saying you are a fan though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God bless you man city   God bless you man city Empty

Back to top Go down

God bless you man city
Page 1 of 1