Katman2
PlymptonPilgrim
Greenskin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grovehill

Fletcher's comments - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher's comments   Fletcher's comments - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:50 pm

Perhaps it's more simple than you all think.

Fletcher has an persecution/inferiority complex.

He knows deep down, that finishing above Hereford and Macclesfield is not any sort of achievement for Argyle, and rather than admit it (and that he's had a big part to play in the on field decline) he hits out at his imaginary enemies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher's comments   Fletcher's comments - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:04 pm

Paranoid or what. Why on earth would anyone think that "in and around the club" would be about a football chat website either this one or PASOTI for that matter. I doubt that even includes the likes of Newell or Webb who are hardly in that far.

I seriously doubt Fletcher even bothers about such things as website fighting or characters on them. In his world he is talking about people who have real jobs within the club and this is about the politics of that rather than anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher's comments   Fletcher's comments - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:20 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Perhaps it's more simple than you all think.

Fletcher has an persecution/inferiority complex.

He knows deep down, that finishing above Hereford and Macclesfield is not any sort of achievement for Argyle, and rather than admit it (and that he's had a big part to play in the on field decline) he hits out at his imaginary enemies.

Doubt it, it's the opening salvo in his contract negotiations. What a great job I've done despite everythinge/smoke out other interest.
Back to top Go down
BadBoy67

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher's comments   Fletcher's comments - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:41 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:
Anyone who is a argyle fan like myself is delighted to have avoided relegation so fair play fletcher for that, but i wont be happy unless this club is chasing promotion out of this shit league and we will only do that by attacking football not treating barnet like they are brazil ffs. the happy clappy glad to have a club bollocks won't wash with me i'm afraid.

Thats because you can't see the wood for the trees.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher's comments   Fletcher's comments - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:32 pm

pig alert
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher's comments   Fletcher's comments - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:33 pm

Sneinton Green wrote:
pig alert

sniff sniff........................ pig lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher's comments   Fletcher's comments - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fletcher's comments
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2