seadog
Chemical Ali
Sandford_Grecian
swampy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

FAO Chris Webb - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Nov - 16:38

Oh what an honourable President we have.

Are you watching James Brent?

Or Peter Jones?

We know you read the forum a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Nov - 21:24

Andy_Symons wrote:
GOB wrote:
You need not concern yourself Andy, a couple of insignificants will make little difference.

For most of us this is about the club and the Trust, it's not about not egos, personalities and small and petty mindedness.

I know, GOB. I think three people have raised an objection to my nomination. I'm not even sure one of them (Mark Pedlar) is a Trust Member. What's been heartening through all of this is the number of people, either online or personally, who have congratulated me, wished me well, and reaffirmed their support for the Trust. However, Mark's post was a blanket criticism of all who now serve on the Board.

Indeed, the two people who have cancelled their membership have actually helped to boost numbers, since more people have pledged to join the Trust in the wake of their departures, more than compensating for the loss of two members.

Well, you can add me to the list of fans now happy to sign up for the Trust for the first time, now these people have finally shown their REAL cards and left.
I'm not happy about fans being asked to contribute to a multi millionaire's private company in exchange for some old fashioned and ultimately vulnerable shares, but hey ho, they can't say they haven't been warned .... and the Trust is slowly slowly getting together a philosophy that might be acceptable to me, rather than the body that early on seemed to defer or say nothing to anything the now present owner was muttering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptySat 3 Nov - 0:32

boycot radio devon everygame he co commentates on i say,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FAO Chris Webb
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2