The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free world calling the Farm

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Free world calling the Farm Empty
PostSubject: Free world calling the Farm   Free world calling the Farm EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:17 pm

You don't have to stay on the totaly corupt festering farm, being censored by control freaks like nool and his gang of puppets and lied to by trust backstabbers like jameson or getting threatening pm's like Grovehill got from bullyboy webb, tell the whole lot to fook off! ATD is free from warnings ,threads being pulled and all that pasoti shite you are used to, fans from any club are welcome. but best of all its free from nool and his goons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free world calling the Farm   Free world calling the Farm EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:19 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:
You don't have to stay on the totaly corupt festering farm, being censored by control freaks like nool and his gang of puppets and lied to by trust backstabbers like jameson or getting threatening pm's like Grovehill got from bullyboy webb, tell the whole lot to fook off! ATD is free from warnings ,threads being pulled and all that pasoti shite you are used to, fans from any club are welcome. but best of all its free from nool and his goons.

I wouldn't go as far as saying it's Nool free. His daughter has an account, Tiltman123, and I rather suspect Mr Newell himself has an account but not in his own name, he's good at that you know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free world calling the Farm   Free world calling the Farm EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:21 pm

God no jock, you are telling me there's more of them!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free world calling the Farm   Free world calling the Farm EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:11 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:
God no jock, you are telling me there's more of them!

Apparently so. There are also a couple of the dogs who get unleashed on Newells orders on here, but they're a bit toothless really, and will make themselves look ridiculous if they try defending any of the recent events from Pasoti, or the superstar gang of fans who rule the roost on there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free world calling the Farm   Free world calling the Farm EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:41 pm

Rolling Eyes Poodle pete is having a go, bless him. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free world calling the Farm   Free world calling the Farm EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:00 pm

You will never get zero P@SOTITES on here.They will still be around and will infiltrate this site.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Free world calling the Farm   Free world calling the Farm EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:12 pm

oddball wrote:
You will never get zero P@SOTITES on here.They will still be around and will infiltrate this site.

Sad but true. They are already here. Some are dimwitted but opinionated, others less obvious but ambitious. What a feckin shower ! There must be something in the water, as Rickler and I are fine ! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free world calling the Farm   Free world calling the Farm EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:31 am

Greenjock wrote:
I wouldn't go as far as saying it's Nool free. His daughter has an account, Tiltman123, and I rather suspect Mr Newell himself has an account but not in his own name, he's good at that you know.
Just the one ? Shocked
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Free world calling the Farm   Free world calling the Farm EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:39 am

Tringreen wrote:
oddball wrote:

Sad but true. They are already here. Some are dimwitted but opinionated, others less obvious but ambitious. What a feckin shower ! There must be something in the water, as Rickler and I are fine ! lol!

Thats a matter of opinion. alien
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Free world calling the Farm   Free world calling the Farm EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:00 am

oddball wrote:

You are one at heart Al, make no bones about it! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Free world calling the Farm   Free world calling the Farm EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:56 am

I'm on both sites. Mostly terraces on Pasoti (DMags) and as a reader on here. I don't go to the games enough to really offer any "expert" advice on the football or club matters so I keep my mouth shut about everything that is going on. It's good to check in here to get another side to the story, but there are also some good posters on Pasoti who don't run the party line entirely. I think this thread does little to show the good side of ATD (of which there are many) and anyone popping by from Pasoti will immediately be turned off. It's a great site ATD, but every thread has some sort of Pasoti bashing and it's getting tiresome to read.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Free world calling the Farm   Free world calling the Farm EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:11 am

Dan Magill wrote:
I'm on both sites. Mostly terraces on Pasoti (DMags) and as a reader on here. I don't go to the games enough to really offer any "expert" advice on the football or club matters so I keep my mouth shut about everything that is going on. It's good to check in here to get another side to the story, but there are also some good posters on Pasoti who don't run the party line entirely. I think this thread does little to show the good side of ATD (of which there are many) and anyone popping by from Pasoti will immediately be turned off. It's a great site ATD, but every thread has some sort of Pasoti bashing and it's getting tiresome to read.

Consdidering the level of skulduggery rife on Pasoti and the fact that it has fast become the club's all but Official Site online, it does require scrutiny by those concerned for the future of the club. Pasoti holds an unhealthy control for self elected superfans to abuse and promote their own agendas.

When and if the cancer at the core of Pasoti is cured, posters of differing viewpoints are neither banned or framed as trolls,the pasoti mod team becomes a democratic process, we will have little reason to poke them with verbal sticks.
If you can't smell the levels of self interested corruption built into the corridors of power on Pasoti and slowly seeping into the football club itself, you deserve the big on talk but small on integrity club you will get.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Free world calling the Farm   Free world calling the Farm EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:20 am

I understand and agree Tringreen, all at Pasoti is not well (that may be an understatement) and it will be great once it's all sorted so ATD can get back to what it's good at, talking about Argyle and generally taking the pi55 out of each other. At this moment the record is definitely stuck!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Free world calling the Farm   Free world calling the Farm EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:32 am

Dan Magill wrote:
I understand and agree Tringreen, all at Pasoti is not well (that may be an understatement) and it will be great once it's all sorted so ATD can get back to what it's good at, talking about Argyle and generally taking the pi55 out of each other. At this moment the record is definitely stuck!

And it will remain that way as long as necessary. It is why this forum was created, to give a voice to those denied one on Pasoti.

Do you remember how I used to repeatedly tell them not to trust in Stapes, pointing out the fact that he and his chums were financially outclassed at Championship level and were too greedy to let go or let anyone else in, until it was far too late and then, for all the wrong reasons ?

Just imagine where we might be now, had they listened and not tried to silence me and others ? These same people are now worming their way into the club itself. It beggars belief but they go to matches, rattle buckets etc etc so that's ok.

Personally, I just can't be bothered. It is so depressing and so predictable.Maybe one day, things will change for the better and my enthusiasm to travel long distances will return, but that will only happen when we're led by honest and intelligent people. Don't hold your breath.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Free world calling the Farm   Free world calling the Farm EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:38 am

Says the man floating in water.... Fair enough Trin. I'm sure one day someone will write a book about the whole saga and some people can say "I told you so".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free world calling the Farm   Free world calling the Farm EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:42 am

Dan Magill wrote:
Says the man floating in water.... Fair enough Trin. I'm sure one day someone will write a book about the whole saga and some people can say "I told you so".

lol!

I agree with you Dan, It's alllll a drag!

It is though a pain we must go through but God knows I can't wait for it to end. There's still more to come, I just hope those with the stench attached come clean rather then have it forced upon them so we can get back to football!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Free world calling the Farm   Free world calling the Farm EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:04 am

Dan Magill wrote:

Water's too cold for floating in yet Dan. Do call me Andrew.

It is very tiresome isn't it and in reality I can't see it changing now we have dropped so far. Brent wants the locals to help run the show, so there will always be position seeking, power bases and the inevitable corruption.One lot gets exposed and a new lot moves in. Same old.
What we need is a rich dictator. Sod fan participation.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Free world calling the Farm   Free world calling the Farm EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:16 am

Is someone keeping a record of everything that's gone on? I know there's load recorded from various threads on different websites, but do we know if someone is compiling a copy of all that's happened over the past few years? I'm sure there's potentially a decent book or at the very least a decent blog to read on the saga. Maybe a Hollywood film staring Jason Statham as the saviour of Argyle. Maybe that's taking it a little too far?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Free world calling the Farm   Free world calling the Farm EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:42 am

Dan Magill wrote:
Is someone keeping a record of everything that's gone on? I know there's load recorded from various threads on different websites, but do we know if someone is compiling a copy of all that's happened over the past few years? I'm sure there's potentially a decent book or at the very least a decent blog to read on the saga. Maybe a Hollywood film staring Jason Statham as the saviour of Argyle. Maybe that's taking it a little too far?

It's about as unbelievable as Coronation Street and says a lot about the nature of those who will stop at nothing for domination of all things Argyle.

Don't put your reading glasses away yet Dan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free world calling the Farm   Free world calling the Farm EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:07 pm

Dan Magill wrote:

Hmmm. I must admit to a big soft spot for Jason Statham films. They're all virtually the same: easy on the eye hard man demonstrates in some way that he actually possesses human emotions, blows a few things up, partakes in some well-choreographed fighting, does loads of wild driving (cue close up shots of him changing gear - Americans are always impressed by that), and, of course, reaches a happy ending. Excellent comfort viewing.

Anyway. re your original post, I think we sometimes use the word pasoti as shorthand when we actually mean a handful of key individuals. I've nothing against pasoti as such: who could have any emotions either way about an internet messageboard? And lumping together everybody who uses it is just as bad as calling everybody on here a freak, or a weirdo, or whatever today's word is.

What I have got a problem with is the bullying, which has been going on for a long time, and all the other stuff that's recently come to light. And I'd say it's extremely healthy that we're all talking about that, because now people know about it there's a better chance that it's never allowed to happen again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free world calling the Farm   Free world calling the Farm EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:55 pm

Dan Magill - a man who's frightened of a pigeon and is having trouble with his neighbour. There are a number of hard-cases on here who would help you out, Dan. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Free world calling the Farm   Free world calling the Farm EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:00 pm

knecht wrote:
Dan Magill - a man who's frightened of a pigeon and is having trouble with his neighbour. There are a number of hard-cases on here who would help you out, Dan. Laughing

What a very strange thing to say.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Free world calling the Farm   Free world calling the Farm EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:10 pm

Tringreen wrote:
knecht wrote:

It's okay, he's referring to a couple of threads I started on Pasoti. I would switch it around and say I was frightened of my neighbour and having trouble with a pigeon but that wouldn't be true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free world calling the Farm   Free world calling the Farm EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:11 pm

Dan Magill wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
knecht wrote:

It's okay, he's referring to a couple of threads I started on Pasoti. I would switch it around and say I was frightened of my neighbour and having trouble with a pigeon but that wouldn't be true.

That thread was hilarious and shows that not all of Pasoti is tainted by the mods. Ordinary people joining in a very funny situation.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Free world calling the Farm   Free world calling the Farm EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:46 pm

It's ok Dan. We'll look after you on here. Can't do much about the pigeon or your neighbour though. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free world calling the Farm   Free world calling the Farm Empty

Back to top Go down

Free world calling the Farm
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next