Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ANY GOOD TIPS FOR THE NATIONAL TOMORROW (JOCK??)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ANY GOOD TIPS FOR THE NATIONAL TOMORROW (JOCK??)  Empty
PostSubject: ANY GOOD TIPS FOR THE NATIONAL TOMORROW (JOCK??)    ANY GOOD TIPS FOR THE NATIONAL TOMORROW (JOCK??)  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:19 pm

Anyone got a good priced winner for tomorrow (or will you keep it to yourself)??
I could do with a nice priced bet tomorrow.

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY GOOD TIPS FOR THE NATIONAL TOMORROW (JOCK??)    ANY GOOD TIPS FOR THE NATIONAL TOMORROW (JOCK??)  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:27 pm

Well I'm not sure you will get rich with my tips, but I have done really well on the Grand National in the last few years.

My shortlist is Cappa Bleu, around 14-1, Treacle 20-1, According to Pete 33-1 and BecauseIcouldn'tsee 20-1. I reckon any of these could win, and all have really good place prospects.

It's a really open race this year, not that it's ever clear cut, but there are usually a lot more I can immediately discount as not having a chance than this year.

If you have'nt already got a betting account, I would recommend shopping around because they are all offering good deals for the National, and for new customers. The best deal I can find is with BetVictor, who are giving 6 places instead of the usual 4. Some firms give 5 places, but 6 is exceptional value. Also for new customers placing a £25 bet with them, they give you a matching bet free, so if you're going to stick £25 on the race, you will then be given a completely free £25 bet to use.

Good luck.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY GOOD TIPS FOR THE NATIONAL TOMORROW (JOCK??)    ANY GOOD TIPS FOR THE NATIONAL TOMORROW (JOCK??)  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:56 pm

Thanks GJ, love the new look!!!

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY GOOD TIPS FOR THE NATIONAL TOMORROW (JOCK??)    ANY GOOD TIPS FOR THE NATIONAL TOMORROW (JOCK??)  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:28 pm

pafcineurope wrote:

Thanks GJ, love the new look!!!

Merv Plummer

A girl has to dress up and look good sometimes Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY GOOD TIPS FOR THE NATIONAL TOMORROW (JOCK??)    ANY GOOD TIPS FOR THE NATIONAL TOMORROW (JOCK??)  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:26 pm

Back to serious business.
SPOTLIGHT did a piece on Giles Cross - trained in N. Devon - tonight. 16/1 not bad prices and a lovely looking 'oss.

MervPlummer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY GOOD TIPS FOR THE NATIONAL TOMORROW (JOCK??)    ANY GOOD TIPS FOR THE NATIONAL TOMORROW (JOCK??)  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:33 pm

pafcineurope wrote:

Back to serious business.
SPOTLIGHT did a piece on Giles Cross - trained in N. Devon - tonight. 16/1 not bad prices and a lovely looking 'oss.

MervPlummer

I would have liked his chances more if it had rained as much as they expected. It loves it really sloppy, as the actress said to the bishop.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: ANY GOOD TIPS FOR THE NATIONAL TOMORROW (JOCK??)    ANY GOOD TIPS FOR THE NATIONAL TOMORROW (JOCK??)  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Open an account with 188Bet, place a bet of £25, if it loses you get your stake back - absolutely no catch! (I lost) Sad

I did it last week - bookies are falling over themselves to entice new punters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY GOOD TIPS FOR THE NATIONAL TOMORROW (JOCK??)    ANY GOOD TIPS FOR THE NATIONAL TOMORROW (JOCK??)  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:41 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Open an account with 188Bet, place a bet of £25, if it loses you get your stake back - absolutely no catch! (I lost) Sad

I did it last week - bookies are falling over themselves to entice new punters.

There you go. If you were going to put £25 on the National. You could open a 188Bet account and put £25 on your fancy. Also open a BetVictor account and place a £25 bet, £12.50 Each Way as you get 6 places with them. This also qualifies you for a free £25 bet from BetVictor which you can use at any time. If your selection loses you get £25 back from 188Bet, meaning you have forked out £25 and have a £25 free bet.

If your selection wins, then you're happy anyway. Simples Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY GOOD TIPS FOR THE NATIONAL TOMORROW (JOCK??)    ANY GOOD TIPS FOR THE NATIONAL TOMORROW (JOCK??)  EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:59 am

Thanks for the tips and info fellas. I'll get on it later.

By the way saw Junior was recommended, Mr David Pipe again.

Fingers (& everything) crossed.

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY GOOD TIPS FOR THE NATIONAL TOMORROW (JOCK??)    ANY GOOD TIPS FOR THE NATIONAL TOMORROW (JOCK??)  EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:33 pm

Great race, but tinged with tragedy:

Two horses - Cheltenham Gold Cup winner Synchronised and According to Pete - suffered fatal injuries.

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANY GOOD TIPS FOR THE NATIONAL TOMORROW (JOCK??)    ANY GOOD TIPS FOR THE NATIONAL TOMORROW (JOCK??)  Empty

Back to top Go down

ANY GOOD TIPS FOR THE NATIONAL TOMORROW (JOCK??)
Page 1 of 1