Tringreen
Sir Francis Drake
mouldyoldgoat
Chemical Ali
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:09 pm

crickeypafc wrote:
Where has the THREAD gone and why

I guess now that the author of the thread has decided that he is going to renew his Trust membership, it is no longer a rumour, which is where the thread had been placed. Either that or the fact that the author and his friends had done enough damage to the Trust already, it was now time to delete it before it showed what a weasley bunch they are.

A bit like the movies where a lawyer will ask a witness a question, or make an accusation, that is imflammatory enough for the Judge to instruct the jury to disregard what had been said. Easy enough to say, but very difficult to put into practice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:12 pm

Greenjock wrote:
crickeypafc wrote:
it was now time to delete it before it showed what a weasley bunch they are.

It's still there
http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65769

Read it. Quite interesting to see a massive U-Turn and back-peddling from one of those in the driving seat on pasoti.

You can't post in it any longer, it's been locked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:15 pm

Seems like an attempt to stir the shit but it backfired and he carried out a swift U turn. All a bit late though, yet again he's been shown up as an embarrassing and strangely twisted character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:19 pm

wiki-leaker wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
crickeypafc wrote:
it was now time to delete it before it showed what a weasley bunch they are.

It's still there
http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65769

Read it. Quite interesting to see a massive U-Turn and back-peddling from one of those in the driving seat on pasoti.

You can't post in it any longer, it's been locked.

I should have read your post before submitting mine. I've read it over and over since it first appeared last night, and likened it to the poor acting in a Hungarian soap opera the way the main characters took turns to make revelations they had overheard or been told. It was one of the most revealing threads about how Pasoti works I have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:31 pm

GOB wrote:
Seems like an attempt to stir the shit but it backfired and he carried out a swift U turn. All a bit late though, yet again he's been shown up as an embarrassing and strangely twisted character.

I wonder if he was booted out by the other mods this time? It's as obvious as can be that Deep Throat and IJN are the same person and Windsor Boy probably is too and they must be able to check up on this. So IJN has either been going rogue and bringing them all into it by implication if they don't stop him or they are all in on it and it is some sort of huge conspiracy. Or IJN really has quit as a mod just before they kicked him out. Whichever one it is it looks really bad.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:36 pm

Oh I'm sure that Ian has other plans.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:01 am

What a thoroughly distatsteful read that was. Why is Newell always at the centre of so much nastiness, why did he need to make a public show of not renewing his membership, why doesn't he have the same enthusiasm to out those hiding behind pseudonyms like Windsor Boy and Deep Throat as he does others, a right couple of stirrers who have suddenly appeared from nowhere in recent times.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:13 am

Anyone who thinks Newell is giving up being a Pasoti admin is a fool.

He might be giving up a mod role, meaning he is now too concious of his own self importance and too much of a coward to be giving his name to banning somebody, but his slobbering snout will be always be right in the middle of that trough of pigswill that is the current Pasoti admin room.

Because neither he, or anybody else, has said he is giving up being a part owner of Pasoti, have they?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:42 am

Rickler wrote:
Anyone who thinks Newell is giving up being a Pasoti admin is a fool.

He might be giving up a mod role, meaning he is now too concious of his own self importance and too much of a coward to be giving his name to banning somebody, but his slobbering snout will be always be right in the middle of that trough of pigswill that is the current Pasoti admin room.

Because neither he, or anybody else, has said he is giving up being a part owner of Pasoti, have they?

Exactly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:58 am

Block4Green wrote:
Newell is a dormant volcano about to erupt and then become extinct, this is the early signs of eruption. cheers

Be warned not always extinct, they generally lay dormant......and remind you now and again that they are still there !!!
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:01 am

I've always planned to bide my time and think carefully before joining the trust. I felt signing up straight away would of been a mistake and would have preferred to see the thing grow and prosper. But after seeing that crock of s*it thread on Pasoti, I wont be touching it with a bargepole

Looks as though I'm going to have to Trust in Brent from afar (Tringy will like that Laughing ) as the Gas Board seems equally as inept as it stands (this coming from a 25 year old who would probably be most welcomed into the fold going by the requests for members from a younger audience)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:00 pm

LondonGreen wrote:
I've always planned to bide my time and think carefully before joining the trust. I felt signing up straight away would of been a mistake and would have preferred to see the thing grow and prosper. But after seeing that crock of s*it thread on Pasoti, I wont be touching it with a bargepole

Looks as though I'm going to have to Trust in Brent from afar (Tringy will like that Laughing ) as the Gas Board seems equally as inept as it stands (this coming from a 25 year old who would probably be most welcomed into the fold going by the requests for members from a younger audience)

Isn't that what plays into the hands of factions? If you knew the plotting and planning within Westminster would you never vote? I have renewed my Trust membership because I believe in the greater good and will of the collective. Did I like reading that thread as a member? No. Does that mean the Trust model is wrong? No. There are some skilled, talented and passionate Argyle fans amongst the Trust and the way to defeat infighting and factions is to flood the Trust with members who do not tolerate such actions and defeat them where they have no power - one member, one vote.

With regards to the GAS board then it is moving along and I think TC said that he would expect it to be in place for the coming season. If this board is to have meaning then the process of the structure, voting, powers and members needs to be thought through correctly. I would more doubt something that was already in place.

On both counts if you want to change things get involved. Its not for everyone but as you say you would represent the younger fanbase and they are sadly lacking in numbers currently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:53 pm

What a horrible, fat, nasty turd the guy that started these rumours is, and yes I would say it to your face you vile scum, you get everything you deserve. Evil or Very Mad

Womble sums it up for me;

A disgusting and cowardly opening post. Why start a thread on why your not renewing? Just go away quitely. We need a strong elected trust, not unelected superfans trying to undermine it.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:05 pm

I see DAZ is back on pasoti in Mod mode.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:13 am

Chemical Ali wrote:

Think Daz n Nool are playing musical mods ! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:08 am

Chemical Ali wrote:

I bet you anything Daz never left in the first place lol!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:47 am

You are just TOO cynical!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:00 pm

And youm naaaaaaaaat a praaaaaaaaper fan !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2