Tringreen
Sir Francis Drake
mouldyoldgoat
Chemical Ali
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD Empty
PostSubject: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:30 pm

Tried to attack the trust with his true friends Deepthroat and Windsor boy "we all know their real people" backfires in spectacular style ,eight pages of it on the farm its funny as fook ,even the silent majority are sick of his sly ways ," i was trying to help a mate was his lame cry= FYI nool you got no mates. better find a argyle fan to ban from the farm ,cheer youself up bey!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:43 pm

Great to see Pasoti imploding from the inside out, cheers
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:50 pm

No doubt there will be another unsubstantiated rumour, about the Trust, posted by Deep Throat next weekend. Windsor Boy will confirm the rumour shortly after,but strangely no one else will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:06 pm

lol!

The man is a legend for scoring into his own net FFS! Love it! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:09 pm

GOB wrote:
lol!

And everytime he makes a public f*ck up, member numbers grow lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:09 pm

Newell is a dormant volcano about to erupt and then become extinct, this is the early signs of eruption. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:20 pm

Block4Green wrote:
Newell is a dormant volcano about to erupt and then become extinct, this is the early signs of eruption. cheers

Careful Cobi.....

He might ring your dad lol!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:23 pm

I can't help thinking of Benny Hill in his suit, hat, specs and saluting.

ps B4G ask your parents or look at youtube if you don't know who BH is.

Tut! youth of today. Smile

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:43 pm

I might as well put this here. Daz is still one of the Pasoti mods.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:44 pm

It seems to have been locked.

I still have it on my screen so here's the OP from IJN

Quote :
I've finally decided I'm not going to renew.

It's very simple for me, I'm not keen at all on some of the leaders, and as much I like the Chairman, and I regard him as a mate, there are others I don't trust to represent me.

So, I'm out.

And it span on and on until IJN stated

Quote :
3) The thread was started by me, as I saw a pal, a mate a REAL person, under threat, from people I do not hold in that same regard. It now seems as if those people have backed off, have had a word with the ELECTED Chairman and have stepped back.

So the thread was started by IJN as he was looking out for a "REAL person" and a "pal". Read the OP again, it makes no actual reference to some honourable defence of a friend - he's simply stating he doesn't like the leaders (probably as they've been elected and aren't sat in Brent's pocket).

Is he honestly this stupid? To think people won't actually read a thread from the start?

I was going to call him out on it but I can't now.

Last edited by wiki-leaker on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:45 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

How can anyone known as 'DAZ' be taken seriously. I mean................. geek lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:50 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

No No No, he has definitely washed his hands of the whole thing. Hasn't got the time. Sick of all the.... Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:51 pm

wiki-leaker wrote:

Quote :

It's very simple for me, I'm not keen at all on some of the leaders, and as much I like the Chairman, and I regard him as a mate, there are others I don't trust to represent me.

So, I'm out.

Quote :
3) The thread was started by me, as I saw a pal, a mate a REAL person, under threat, from people I do not hold in that same regard. It now seems as if those people have backed off, have had a word with the ELECTED Chairman and have stepped back.

So the thread was started by IJN as he was looking out for a "REAL person" and a "pal". Read the OP again, it makes no actual reference to some honourable defence of a friend - he's simply stating he doesn't like the leaders (probably as they've been elected and aren't sat in Brent's pocket).

Is he honestly this stupid? To think people won't actually read a thread from the start?

That's exactly why 99% of the normal users now believe that the guy has issues!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:54 pm

GOB wrote:
wiki-leaker wrote:

Quote :

So, I'm out.

Quote :

That's exactly why 99% of the normal users now believe that the guy has issues!

And the other 1% is Newell under various usernames and Daz, who is, or isn't, definitely, maybe, probably, possibly, a Pasoti mod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:56 pm

Yea Man wrote:
GOB wrote:
lol!

And everytime he makes a public f*ck up, member numbers grow lol!

That already happened last week, daddy didn't answer the phone #NobodyHasTimeForNewell
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:03 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

No No No, he has definitely washed his hands of the whole thing. Hasn't got the time. Sick of all the.... Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Who said that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:11 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Who said that?

His master, Darth Nool
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:18 pm

Somewhat economical with the truth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:26 pm

This Wozzer geezer says he's a mate of nools and got the prez's total support wtf!!gets all he deserves ,sack the muppet. give it to grovehill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:30 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Somewhat economical with the truth.

Darth Nool? I had him down as the trustworthy type Razz
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:09 pm

LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD Daz11

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:23 pm

Now aint that a turnup for the books.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:35 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
crickeypafc

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:58 pm

Where has the THREAD gone and why
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:03 pm

crickeypafc wrote:
Where has the THREAD gone and why

http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65769

Still there but locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD   LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD Empty

Back to top Go down

LAUGH AT THE PORTLY PLOTTER THREAD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next