The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This made me laugh.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

This made me laugh. Empty
PostSubject: This made me laugh.   This made me laugh. EmptyTue May 17, 2016 12:25 pm

He do not even come to Argyle,

Tudor Evans issues rallying cry to Plymouth Argyle fans for Wembley

OUTGOING Plymouth City Council leader Tudor Evans has called on as many football fans as possible to get to Wembley for Argyle's League Two play-off final.

The Pilgrims will meet either Accrington Stanley or AFC Wimbledon on Bank Holiday Monday, May 30.

It will only be Argyle's second visit to the home of English football and they have received an initial allocation of 35,000 tickets.

Evans, in a letter to The Herald, described Argyle's 1-0 win against Portsmouth in the play-off semi-final second leg at a sold-out Home Park, as 'an amazing advert for our city

He wants to see the 'passionate' Green Army act as a 12th Man for Argyle when they take to the pitch at Wembley.

In his letter to The Herald, Evans wrote: "What a weekend of football in Plymouth! All the hard work has paid off because we've done it, we're in the play-off final.

Could not read any more

At lease Vivien Pengelly comes to every home game as a ST, on her own now her friend is very unwell. and I am not a Tory

Read more: http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Tudor-Evans-issues-rallying-Plymouth-Argyle-fans/story-29282869-detail/story.html#ixzz48uYEOoRI
Follow us: @heraldnewslive on Twitter | theplymouthherald on Facebook

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh.   This made me laugh. EmptyTue May 17, 2016 2:30 pm

"We will finish the stadium".
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh.   This made me laugh. EmptyTue May 17, 2016 2:57 pm

Greenskin wrote:

Not with Evan's he has lost the coumcil leadership
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh.   This made me laugh. EmptyTue May 17, 2016 6:37 pm

The council haven't got the money to finish the stadium. Nor has Brent, or Hallet. It's only a football club, not the end of the world.
Didn't know Evans was stepping down. It's a hung council, who is taking over ? We used to call Tudor and his other half, the Ceacescus, when they bought their 3 quarter length dark coats. I think Newell has copied the same sartorial theme now he's in the box as a praaappper mehyt. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh.   This made me laugh. EmptyTue May 17, 2016 6:44 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

Not with Evan's he has lost the coumcil leadership

Just quoting him when he was addressing the Argyle fans from the Civic centre balcony during the celebrations in 2004. His very words but they proved to be rather hollow. There's a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh.   This made me laugh. EmptyTue May 17, 2016 7:10 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
The council haven't got the money to finish the stadium. Nor has Brent, or Hallet. It's only a football club, not the end of the world.
Didn't know Evans was stepping down. It's a hung council, who is taking over ? We used to call Tudor and his other half, the Ceacescus, when they bought their 3 quarter length dark coats. I think Newell has copied the same sartorial theme now he's in the box as a praaappper mehyt. Laughing

The three UKIP and the Tory's will run the council
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh.   This made me laugh. EmptyTue May 17, 2016 7:12 pm

Lord Biro wrote:

It's a Tory/UKIP coalition. Ian Bowyer has gone from condemning UKIP as a bunch of racists to jumping into bed with them in order to get the Leader of the Council title. I worry for my city with that small clique of xenophobic loons now having a sniff of power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh.   This made me laugh. EmptyTue May 17, 2016 7:17 pm

Oh dear. That's not good news. Good news for Brent though. Maybe his Tory interests may reward him with a nod and a wink regarding planning in the park.
Plymouth was a Tory council for 25 years in the 60s etc. Still, the council is but one part of the democratic process. I'm surprised Labour have lasted so long in this garrison town.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh.   This made me laugh. EmptyTue May 17, 2016 8:18 pm

Wonderful news, bye bye tenpole cheers
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh.   This made me laugh. EmptyTue May 17, 2016 8:33 pm

What is he going to do for a day time job now
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh.   This made me laugh. EmptyTue May 17, 2016 8:41 pm

Shorely SHH have a cushy job for the boyo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh.   This made me laugh. EmptyTue May 17, 2016 9:38 pm

To be fair to Evans, he's been at the forefront of telling Sutton Harbour, and Brent for that matter, where to take their property speculation. I bet they'll be licking their lips at trying their luck with the Tories. Will be fascinating to see what transpires. A conservative council with a UKIP ripple. Maybe the change has been a big factor in Hallet coming onto the scene from nowhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh.   This made me laugh. EmptyTue May 17, 2016 10:33 pm

Another political cvnt jumping on the bandwagon..
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh.   This made me laugh. EmptyWed May 18, 2016 10:03 am

Homeslice wrote:
Lord Biro wrote:

It's a Tory/UKIP coalition. Ian Bowyer has gone from condemning UKIP as a bunch of racists to jumping into bed with them in order to get the Leader of the Council title. I worry for my city with that small clique of xenophobic loons now having a sniff of power.
typical polictians selling there soul for a bit of power they couldnt give a F#@K about the people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This made me laugh.   This made me laugh. Empty

Back to top Go down

This made me laugh.
Page 1 of 1