14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Who kept us up ? Empty
PostSubject: Who kept us up ?   Who kept us up ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:08 pm

Was it nool or woz it webby!
Back to top Go down

Who kept us up ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who kept us up ?   Who kept us up ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:10 pm

It was the flag
Back to top Go down

Who kept us up ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who kept us up ?   Who kept us up ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:15 pm

The extremely poor other teams in League 2 I would say.
Back to top Go down

Who kept us up ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who kept us up ?   Who kept us up ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:29 pm

Hereford and Macclesfield looking at the table tonight.I just hope performances pick up after watching that rubbish Today,we played our second get out of jail free card,how many are there?
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

Who kept us up ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who kept us up ?   Who kept us up ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:39 pm

The enthusiasm of Freathy kept us up...
Back to top Go down

Who kept us up ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who kept us up ?   Who kept us up ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:39 pm

The footballs shocking, but if it keeps us up job done, needs to be better next year wont watch negative shite again.
Back to top Go down

Who kept us up ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who kept us up ?   Who kept us up ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:48 pm

So will Nool and Ghoul get their own lap of honour against Cheltenham?
Maybe then we can introduce ourselves like REAL fans pig
Back to top Go down

Who kept us up ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who kept us up ?   Who kept us up ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:49 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
So will Nool and Ghoul get their own lap of honour against Cheltenham?
Maybe then we can introduce ourselves like REAL fans pig

I can see there being a long queue of people wanting to introduce themselves lol!
Back to top Go down

Who kept us up ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who kept us up ?   Who kept us up ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:58 pm

Me, cos of wot I did in the war. lol!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Who kept us up ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who kept us up ?   Who kept us up ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:16 pm

Herefored & Macclesfield for being utterly dire
!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Who kept us up ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who kept us up ?   Who kept us up ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:59 pm

Well I see IjN has publicly 'flounced' from the Trust on the day the club all but assured safety. So I guess he sees it as job done.

Back to top Go down

Who kept us up ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who kept us up ?   Who kept us up ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:05 pm

Dougie wrote:
Well I see IjN has publicly 'flounced' from the Trust on the day the club all but assured safety. So I guess he sees it as job done.

Just had a look at that thread. A load of shit-stirring bollox from the usual pasoti suspects, falling over themselves to stick the knife into a good bunch of people, undermining the main voice of the fans. Pasoti is becoming the natural home for every freak and weirdo who follows Argyle.
Back to top Go down

Who kept us up ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who kept us up ?   Who kept us up ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:05 pm

Who kept us up?

Lady Luck.

Nobody else.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Who kept us up ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who kept us up ?   Who kept us up ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:15 pm

IF we stay in the FL it will be down to two of the shittest teams ever to have played professional football somehow finishing below us. This season has been an absolute disgrace. The 'manager' and the 'players' should be f***ing ashamed.
Back to top Go down

Who kept us up ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who kept us up ?   Who kept us up ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:19 pm

Freathy wrote:
IF we stay in the FL it will be down to two of the shittest teams ever to have played professional football somehow finishing below us. This season has been an absolute disgrace. The 'manager' and the 'players' should be f***ing ashamed.

If that was on Facebook I would 'like' it. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

Who kept us up ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who kept us up ?   Who kept us up ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:17 pm

Nool and his puppets starting to rubbish the trust now, notice the publicity seeking prez is unusually quiet on that one.
Back to top Go down

Who kept us up ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who kept us up ?   Who kept us up ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:21 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:
Nool and his puppets starting to rubbish the trust now, notice the publicity seeking prez is unusually quiet on that one.

To be fair to The Supreme Leader, he's just posted this on that back-stabbing thread of Newell's:

Quote :
Gents, you know I don't comment anymore if I can help it but....

1. This is a rumour so should be treated as such.
2. The Trust is a vital part of the representation of Argyle supporters so lets not damage ourselves.
3. Lets wait until the Trust guys actually clear this up - it could be complete rubbish.
4. Renewed my membership today because just like my day job it is about the collective not the individuals.

A message from one of the board would nip this in the bud I am sure.

Chris

Not sure what else he could say - it seems in tune with what I'm thinking. I thought rumours on pasoti went on the, er, Rumours Board?
Back to top Go down

Who kept us up ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who kept us up ?   Who kept us up ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Unless of course you are Ian Newell and have your own separate rule book entitled "Double Standards".
Back to top Go down

Who kept us up ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who kept us up ?   Who kept us up ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:58 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
SufferedSince68 wrote:

To be fair to The Supreme Leader, he's just posted this on that back-stabbing thread of Newell's:

Quote :
Gents, you know I don't comment anymore if I can help it but....

1. This is a rumour so should be treated as such.
2. The Trust is a vital part of the representation of Argyle supporters so lets not damage ourselves.
3. Lets wait until the Trust guys actually clear this up - it could be complete rubbish.
4. Renewed my membership today because just like my day job it is about the collective not the individuals.

A message from one of the board would nip this in the bud I am sure.

Chris

Not sure what else he could say - it seems in tune with what I'm thinking. I thought rumours on pasoti went on the, er, Rumours Board?
So could a trust spokesman come forward and clear this up then?Where's Warren Bowden these days.He seems very quiet.
Back to top Go down

Who kept us up ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who kept us up ?   Who kept us up ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:00 pm

GOB wrote:
Unless of course you are Ian Newell and have your own separate rule book entitled "Double Standards".

Windsor Boy was really there by Boss Hogg's side tonight, backing him up/insulting others at every opportunity. cheers

That prat must look a picture, lap top in one hand, iphone in the other. Too daft to even change his commenting style. pig
Back to top Go down

Who kept us up ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who kept us up ?   Who kept us up ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:12 pm

Ffarquhar wrote:
GOB wrote:

Windsor Boy was really there by Boss Hogg's side tonight, backing him up/insulting others at every opportunity. cheers

That prat must look a picture, lap top in one hand, iphone in the other. Too daft to even change his commenting style. pig

No no no. Windsor Boy has been a Pasoti member for ages but used to just view. He now happens to post immediately after IJN and just before Deep Throat on every thread lol!

Deep Throat? I bet he has.
Back to top Go down

Who kept us up ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who kept us up ?   Who kept us up ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:32 pm

i'm gonna give a serious reply, the arrival of Maxime Blanchard and Darren Purse
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Who kept us up ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who kept us up ?   Who kept us up ? EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:54 am

The form of Macclesfield, Hereford and Barnet.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

Who kept us up ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who kept us up ?   Who kept us up ? EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:47 pm

Easiest question of the season... what kept you up, were 4 or 5 very very poor sides, simple as that, you like us have been in relegation form all season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Mr President

Who kept us up ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who kept us up ?   Who kept us up ? EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:49 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
Easiest question of the season... what kept you up, were 4 or 5 very very poor sides, simple as that, you like us have been in relegation form all season.

Since November we have been in mid-table form actually. You are, however correct that you have been in relegation form ALL season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who kept us up ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who kept us up ?   Who kept us up ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who kept us up ?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: