hippo
Czarcasm
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

Operation coming up... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation coming up...   Operation coming up... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:06 am

Geddon Cobi, you'll be fine, they are even missing you on the farm.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Operation coming up...   Operation coming up... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:36 am

All the best,Cobers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation coming up...   Operation coming up... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:44 am

Good luck, Cobi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: cobi budge   Operation coming up... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:06 pm

Our own little Pitbul is having a series of ops today and tomorrow for Hernia n hydrocele

so rest easy and let us know how you do
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Operation coming up...   Operation coming up... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:20 pm

There's a thread on the Half-time Board dedicated to the kids lumpy bits (which hopefully aren't lumpy anymore) Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation coming up...   Operation coming up... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:23 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
There's a thread on the Half-time Board dedicated to the kids lumpy bits (which hopefully aren't lumpy anymore) Very Happy

oh is there my bad

Shocked

Last edited by Angry of Mayfair on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation coming up...   Operation coming up... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:23 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

In light of the fuss currently being made about Jimmy Savile jokes on the Half-time board, I think you should be more specific.

Oh, and all the best Cobi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation coming up...   Operation coming up... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:25 pm

How did it go then?
I was going to send you a bunch of grapes but decided to just e-mail you a picture of some heammaroids.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Operation coming up...   Operation coming up... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:28 pm

He tweeted 2 hours ago that he was still waiting for his op.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation coming up...   Operation coming up... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:46 pm

Good luck again Cobi!
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Operation coming up...   Operation coming up... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:17 pm

All the best PitBull
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Operation coming up...   Operation coming up... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:44 pm

Cobi Twitter update-

Quote :
Just woke up from my operation, feel really crap but glad its all over x thanks everybody!

I've told him to get his ass on here pronto with a 'Just back' report with ratings on the nurses.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Operation coming up...   Operation coming up... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:46 pm

Also -

Quote :
On way home, stresful day, glad my operation went ok, hurts though. Thanks so much for all the good luck messages throughout the day <3
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Operation coming up...   Operation coming up... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:51 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Also -

Quote :
On way home, stresful day, glad my operation went ok, hurts though. Thanks so much for all the good luck messages throughout the day <3

We're all so proud of you, brave little soldier. Laughing

P.S. You didn't have your arse shaved by a gay nurse did you? Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation coming up...   Operation coming up... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:03 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Also -

Quote :

We're all so proud of you, brave little soldier. Laughing

P.S. You didn't have your arse shaved by a gay nurse did you? Suspect

No it's still just you Czarcasm lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation coming up...   Operation coming up... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:08 pm

I once had my arse shaved by a gay nurse.

I only went in with a cut thumb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation coming up...   Operation coming up... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:52 pm

Hello everybody.

Got to the hospital at about 12 30, and was last on the operating list so wasn't seen until 5 15.

Despite the long wait the NHS staff were very good before and after and always made me feel comfy.

Personally I absolutely hate general anaesthetic's but they distracted me by talking about football as I casually drifted off.

Everything seemed ok when I woke up, no side effects etc, was given a sandwich etc and left the hospital at about half 7.

Since then, just been some stinging sensations but that is to be expected.

Should be a 3-4 week recovery, in bed for the next 4 or 5 days.

Thanks for all the good luck messages by the way

p.s. no I was not shaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation coming up...   Operation coming up... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:22 pm

Pitbull wrote:
Hello everybody.

Got to the hospital at about 12 30, and was last on the operating list so wasn't seen until 5 15.

Despite the long wait the NHS staff were very good before and after and always made me feel comfy.

Personally I absolutely hate general anaesthetic's but they distracted me by talking about football as I casually drifted off.

Everything seemed ok when I woke up, no side effects etc, was given a sandwich etc and left the hospital at about half 7.

Since then, just been some stinging sensations but that is to be expected.

Should be a 3-4 week recovery, in bed for the next 4 or 5 days.

Thanks for all the good luck messages by the way

p.s. no I was not shaven

Well you're only a young'un, pubes are like responsibilities they come to us all in time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation coming up...   Operation coming up... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation coming up...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3