The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home game against Derby

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
plymouthram

Home game against Derby Empty
PostSubject: Home game against Derby   Home game against Derby EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 9:48 pm

I see that the club are selling tickets for this match scheduled for the last Saturday this month. If Derby win their cup tie, then the 4th round tie is due to be played that last weekend. Will the club refund monies to fans that can not make a rescheduled match that could be played midweek in February/March or beyond?
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Home game against Derby   Home game against Derby EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 9:55 pm

plymouthram wrote:
I see that the club are selling tickets for this match scheduled for the last Saturday this month. If Derby win their cup tie, then the 4th round tie is due to be played that last weekend. Will the club refund monies to fans that can not make a rescheduled match that could be played midweek in February/March or beyond?

they would yes
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Home game against Derby   Home game against Derby EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 10:12 pm

plymouthram wrote:

I believe a refund would be available harve.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Home game against Derby   Home game against Derby EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 10:57 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Home game against Derby   Home game against Derby EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 3:53 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
plymouthram wrote:

I believe a refund would be available harve.

the empty head fecking dumb feck isnt even trying anymore to be less noticeable is he lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home game against Derby   Home game against Derby Empty

Back to top Go down

Home game against Derby
Page 1 of 1