Angry
Czarcasm
Earwegoagain
Tgwu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

New date for the home game against EXETER Empty
PostSubject: New date for the home game against EXETER   New date for the home game against EXETER EmptyFri Sep 02, 2022 12:59 pm

The first Devon Derby of the season has been moved to Monday, 31 October - with a 8pm kick-off - due to selection for Sky Sports broadcast.

The clash at Home Park was initially scheduled to take place two days prior, on Saturday, 29 October.

It will be the first league meeting between the two sides at Home Park since a 3-0 win for the Greens back in February 2017.

Exeter did visit the Theatre of Greens the following season, in the Checkatrade Trophy. A game that ended 2-2 before the Greens prevailed 5-3 on penalties.

Due to a change in EFL broadcast regulations for the 22/23 campaign, overseas subscribers to Argyle TV will be able to stream this fixture live on the club's platform as usual - while domestic supporters unable to get to Home Park will be able to listen to the game with an audio match pass, or watch on Sky Sports.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: New date for the home game against EXETER   New date for the home game against EXETER EmptyFri Sep 02, 2022 4:07 pm

8pm plenty of time for the Argyle massive to get shit faced before the match. I wonder whether we will get the police under reaction or over reaction for this one?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: New date for the home game against EXETER   New date for the home game against EXETER EmptyFri Sep 02, 2022 4:32 pm

I doubt they’ll barely bring 1,000 down. What with it being Dark in the Park etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: New date for the home game against EXETER   New date for the home game against EXETER EmptyFri Sep 02, 2022 4:36 pm

I hope it's the JPT all over again, that was hilarious, the copper trying to stamp out the flare was the high light for me.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: New date for the home game against EXETER   New date for the home game against EXETER EmptyFri Sep 02, 2022 4:39 pm

Exeter will be visiting us on Halloween
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: New date for the home game against EXETER   New date for the home game against EXETER EmptyFri Sep 02, 2022 4:42 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
8pm plenty of time for the Argyle massive to get shit faced before the match. I wonder whether we will get the police under reaction or over reaction for this one?

well the kids have school in the morning so imagine a few of them wont want to risk being too tired for double maths the following morning. Im pretty pissed that they moved the game after the bartering i had to do to get the time off to watch the game when they moved the kickoff time first time around to now find that i didnt need to bribe a twat at my work to swap shifts with me.

I imagine there will be a over police presence especially in central park where the fans will meet too and from the game.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: New date for the home game against EXETER   New date for the home game against EXETER EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 8:44 am

More income for the January window quality infusion
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: New date for the home game against EXETER   New date for the home game against EXETER EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 4:14 pm

We will go into this game in Second place unless Ipswich slip up at Charlton.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: New date for the home game against EXETER   New date for the home game against EXETER EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 4:46 pm

Which is now Charlton 2 Ipswich 2 come on Charlton.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: New date for the home game against EXETER   New date for the home game against EXETER EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 4:47 pm

Young Jeppers scores.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: New date for the home game against EXETER   New date for the home game against EXETER EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 4:57 pm

Guess what? That other really rubbish player that didnt want to be here, Freddie Ladapo, has just put Ipswich 2 3 up and gone top above Argyle. Lol.
Infact they have just gone 2 4. We are second going into the City game.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: New date for the home game against EXETER   New date for the home game against EXETER EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 5:03 pm

Unbelievable scenes, Charlton pull one back then equalise in the 99th minute so Ipswich drop back to second FFS!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: New date for the home game against EXETER   New date for the home game against EXETER EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 5:55 pm

cheers cheers LOL last score I saw was 2-3 to Ipswich (Lapado 90+3). Sickener for Ipswich fans but no team should collapse like that in the dying minutes of injury time.  A lesson learnt there that a match is most definitely not over until the ref blows up!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: New date for the home game against EXETER   New date for the home game against EXETER EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 8:39 am

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: New date for the home game against EXETER   New date for the home game against EXETER EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 8:42 am

I suspect someone will get a flare in tomorrow.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: New date for the home game against EXETER   New date for the home game against EXETER EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 10:28 am

akagreengull wrote:

I hope that no one does bring any Pyros or Sigh might have to sell.some more players to pay the fines.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: New date for the home game against EXETER   New date for the home game against EXETER EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 10:30 am

akagreengull wrote:

That is a magnificent stadium but it does look shite when less than half full, yet they probably had a bigger crowd than we get. Big stadiums are great when they are full.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: New date for the home game against EXETER   New date for the home game against EXETER EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 10:45 am

Yes quite noticeable, the away end was packed but it didn't look great in the rest of the ground.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: New date for the home game against EXETER   New date for the home game against EXETER EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 1:04 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

I hope that no one does bring any Pyros or Sigh might have to sell.some more players to pay the fines.
yep No pyros or Sigh the American investment company guy or he won’t GO mentel in the transfer market getting the 3 players needed for the final promotion push ..so altogether now everybody..The star spangled banner cheers
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: New date for the home game against EXETER   New date for the home game against EXETER EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 1:15 pm

Freathy wrote:
cheers cheers LOL last score I saw was 2-3 to Ipswich (Lapado 90+3). Sickener for Ipswich fans but no team should collapse like that in the dying minutes of injury time.  A lesson learnt there that a match is most definitely not over until the ref blows up!
seems they done what is commonly known as doing a Argyle freathy lol
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: New date for the home game against EXETER   New date for the home game against EXETER EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 2:33 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Freathy wrote:
seems they done what is commonly known as doing a Argyle freathy lol
I was going to make that point to Freathers also Reg like last Tues against the Shrews.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: New date for the home game against EXETER   New date for the home game against EXETER EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 2:53 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

I'm not entirely sure this club is enforcing its no flares policy as well as it might

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: New date for the home game against EXETER   New date for the home game against EXETER EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 3:35 pm

Freathy wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

I'm not entirely sure this club is enforcing its no flares policy as well as it might

Fook me Sigh would have a Connery.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: New date for the home game against EXETER   New date for the home game against EXETER EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 8:40 pm

Freathy wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New date for the home game against EXETER   New date for the home game against EXETER Empty

Back to top Go down

New date for the home game against EXETER
Page 1 of 1