Grovehill
RegGreen
Angry
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings   Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 3:02 pm

Tringreen wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Everyone has their own opinions, but I really don't understand the negativity. There we are, 4 points clear at the top of the league, lost just 3 games all season, a very good young manager, a very good team playing good football, a Chairman who is actually is a fan and has put his own money into the club, attracted outside investment and set the club up to run on a professional basis.

That is such a far cry from where we've been over the last 10 years, and yet the only talk is about players are going to be sold, loan players returning to their own clubs then playing for our rivals (like that's going to happen), and how terrible the Chairman is.

I'm no fan of Chairmen of the club over the last few years, I've been very critical of Stapleton and Brent, but this guy, in my view is completely different. He's not in it for the money, he genuinely wants the club to be successful and reach the championship and has put his money where his mouth is.

Just look at the club now, the team, the staff, the infrastructure is so much better than it ever has been.

Far from the team being dismantled, two signings are likely to be brought in to strengthen the squad.

I, for one, am thoroughly enjoying this season. We've seen some great games, had some great results, and yes, the table doesn't lie, we are the best team the league.

So, feel free to wallow in your negativity, carry on being miserable, and wanting Argyle to fail at everything they do.

Happy new year.

Agreed.....wise words.

One thing that doesn't seem to stack up is that despite being the most negative and miserable poster on here I top the predictions league even way out ahead of PP? My theory is PP doesn't like me because of the Brexit thread and Czarks because I dared to criticize Sigh over selling Pan.
Back to top Go down

Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3