Tgwu
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Ryan Broom  Empty
PostSubject: Ryan Broom    Ryan Broom  EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 3:06 pm

Argyle 'unlikely' to sign former loanee Ryan Broom on a permanent deal

Reports from Peterborough suggest Argyle have cooled their interest in the midfielder

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Ryan Broom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom    Ryan Broom  EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 5:33 pm

Which Probably means we’re signing him next week !
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Ryan Broom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom    Ryan Broom  EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 6:16 pm

Graiser wrote:

10k a week, 12 year contract.
Back to top Go down

Ryan Broom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom    Ryan Broom  EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 6:44 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Graiser wrote:

10k a week, 12 year contract.

Alongside Camara’s 10k a week, Ear’s project is buggered
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Ryan Broom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom    Ryan Broom  EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 7:02 pm

bit of a strange one i would have thought the club would have gone in hard for him. Can only assume they either wouldnt match Peterborough's asking price, they matched what they wanted but couldn't agree terms with Ryan as he wanted more than £9.999 a week and wants to go elsewhere or schuey has someone else in mind as Ryan wasnt fantastic in the latter parts of the season compared to his earlier forum and went off the idea of bringing him in permenantly.

Its going to be one of those 3 scenarios i feel maybe a bit from all 3.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ryan Broom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom    Ryan Broom  EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 8:20 pm

We probably think we can get an adequate replacement for fook all. Shame I liked him and whatever the usual faces will say about his poor end of the season he is still one of our better players and we wouldn't have been close to the playoffs without his run earlier in the season. Another big hole to fill.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Ryan Broom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom    Ryan Broom  EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 9:20 pm

There letting Pan go & now there not interested in ANOTHER Decent player there not pursuing who played pretty decent for us
Though if that’s the case …I wonder what kind of quality were gunna get in then if these are deemed good enough it worries me that the quality that we’re gunna get in is not as good as the quality that’s going out …so come on schuey parky & Mr Hallett sort it out
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Ryan Broom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom    Ryan Broom  EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 10:17 pm

Argo's interest has cooled because Posh have asked the going rate for a player of his ability. Hallett going cheap on the playing side confirms we are a L1/L2 yo yo club. We've had our 2 seasons in L1 now it's time to return to the basement.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

Ryan Broom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom    Ryan Broom  EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 7:05 am

I do have slight concerns the way we're seemingly off loading the family silver - again!
Back to top Go down

Ryan Broom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom    Ryan Broom  EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 7:46 am

Cheesy-Chips wrote:
I do have slight concerns the way we're seemingly off loading the family silver - again!

Broom wasn’t part of the family silver
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

Ryan Broom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom    Ryan Broom  EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 9:37 am

Graiser wrote:
Cheesy-Chips wrote:

I know. I didn't say he was.
Back to top Go down

Ryan Broom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom    Ryan Broom  EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 10:02 am

Cheesy-Chips wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Cheesy-Chips wrote:

Sorry I misunderstood as the subject matter is Ryan Broom and with your reference to the family silver an easy mistake to make
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ryan Broom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom    Ryan Broom  EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 10:10 am

I've always looked at a team like ours as a work in progress, end of season get rid of the dross, keep the quality and add some more......I am sure there is a perfectly good reason why we are doing it the other way round?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Ryan Broom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom    Ryan Broom  EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 1:22 pm

Other clubs seem to be cracking on early doors getting there players in early doors just to name one lspwich one of our rivals for promotion this season …can see it being a typical Argo leaving to late missing the boat on the decent players leaving it to late and having the pick of the dross that’s left trying to graft a contract there not worth but saying that we still don’t know the ambition Halletts got for the team on the pitch …but we’re soon find out with the quality we get in to the quality that’s gone out
Back to top Go down

Ryan Broom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom    Ryan Broom  EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 3:28 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Other clubs seem to be cracking on early doors getting there players in early doors just to name one lspwich one of our rivals for promotion this season …can see it being a typical Argo leaving to late missing the boat on the decent players leaving it to late and having the pick of the dross that’s left trying to graft a contract there not worth  but saying that we still don’t know the ambition Halletts got for the team on the pitch …but we’re soon find out with the quality we get in to the quality that’s gone out

At the moment Reg no contracted player has gone out, George Cooper has serious doubts after his bad injury and Camara is still an Argyle player who I ideally would like to stay, of the loanees, Broom I think would be a good squad player, Garrick not 100% on him, Critchlow if he couldn’t dislodge Gillesphey then no thanks, Sessegnon maybe another good squad player, apart from Camara none of them could be viewed as regular starters based on last season’s performances.
The frustration is that Argyle do their business very quietly compared to a few years back which some my deem as a negative but I think at the tale end of next week/early the following week we’ll be seeing some arrivals
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Ryan Broom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom    Ryan Broom  EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 5:43 pm

i rather the clubs did buisness right and got the players they wanted rather than rush to sign players just because a few fans think all buisness needs to be done several weeks before pre season and months before the deadline day.
Back to top Go down

Ryan Broom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom    Ryan Broom  EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 5:51 pm

Angry wrote:
i rather the clubs did buisness right and got the players they wanted rather than rush to sign players just because a few fans think all buisness needs to be done several weeks before pre season and months before the deadline day.

Exactly right Angry best leave the hand wringing until we know who the new arrivals will be
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ryan Broom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom    Ryan Broom  EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 5:57 pm

Lol the club announcing that Camera won't sign a contract extension hence they are transfer listing him is hardly business behind closed doors is it? Maybe the club haven't announced anything is because they haven't done any business?
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Ryan Broom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom    Ryan Broom  EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 7:19 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Lol the club announcing that Camera won't sign a contract extension hence they are transfer listing him is hardly business behind closed doors is it?  Maybe the club haven't announced anything is because they haven't done any business?

or hear me out

they don't want to be announcing their business till its done and leave the rumour mills to fan forums.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ryan Broom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom    Ryan Broom  EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 7:43 pm

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Lol the club announcing that Camera won't sign a contract extension hence they are transfer listing him is hardly business behind closed doors is it?  Maybe the club haven't announced anything is because they haven't done any business?

or hear me out

they don't want to be announcing their business till its done and leave the rumour mills to fan forums.

Look nothing's changed from what Argyle (nearly always) do, wait until the season is nearly upon us and snap up a load of freebies and loans. As soon as they sign someone they will let us know quick smart. The reason we haven't heard anything about signings is because we haven't made any, like most lower league clubs tbf but let's not pretend we have some secret massive squad signing going on behind the scenes.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Ryan Broom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom    Ryan Broom  EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 9:05 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

or hear me out

Look nothing's changed from what Argyle (nearly always) do, wait until the season is nearly upon us and snap up a load of freebies and loans. As soon as they sign someone they will let us know quick smart. The reason we haven't heard anything about signings is because we haven't made any, like most lower league clubs tbf but let's not pretend we have some secret massive squad signing going on behind the scenes.

and if the club signed up all their intended targets by now and did nothing more this window hey would be accused of rushing and searching the market better especially if those targets aren't all that good when the season starts.

i prefer the club keeping their business in house and not feeding the fans and media snippets of what they are up to till there is actually something to announce. What's the point in them telling the fans and media who they want what they are looking for and how much they have to spend only for them not to deliver on that target. You for one who tear them a new one each time they dont bring that guy in.

patience is key still very early window doesnt close till end of august, if other teams want to rush to sign up their targets thats on them i doubt twe where going to sign peter clarke anyways.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ryan Broom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom    Ryan Broom  EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 10:09 pm

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

or hear me out

and if the club signed up all their intended targets by now and did nothing more this window  hey would be accused of rushing and searching the market better especially if those targets aren't all that good when the season starts.

i prefer the club keeping their business in house and not feeding the fans and media snippets of what they are up to till there is actually something to announce. What's the point in them telling the fans and media who they want what they are looking for and how much they have to spend only for them not to deliver on that target. You for one who tear them a new one each time they dont bring that guy in.

patience is key still very early window doesnt close till end of august, if other teams want to rush to sign up their targets thats on them i doubt twe where going to sign peter clarke anyways.

So we aren't busily beavering away behind the scenes we are waiting patiently behind the scenes? I get it now thanks.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Ryan Broom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom    Ryan Broom  EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 8:49 am

Graiser wrote:
Cheesy-Chips wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Cheesy-Chips wrote:

Sorry I misunderstood as the subject matter is Ryan Broom and with your reference to the family silver an easy mistake to make

The family silver being sold is Camara and Cooper. Broom is not part of the family silver and never will be now as we can't (won't) pay the going rate for quality. A season of struggle in 22/23.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Ryan Broom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom    Ryan Broom  EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 10:23 am

Usually on the few occasions over the last fifty odd season that i've followed argo, and they have had a good season you start to pick up a good vibe well before the season starts, well up to now sweet fook all.! Broom in my opinion is quality and been one if not the best player in the half dozen games ive seen him play so whats the problem ? If the club cant compete on the wages front after getting thirteen thousand punters through the gate and playing away at chelsea in a massive money spinning cup match, then its time to sell home park to a top developer like uncle jimmy and fvckin give up.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

Ryan Broom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom    Ryan Broom  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 9:10 am

Its not happening because Schuey isn't massively keen. Once Mayor returned to the side he mainly started on the bench, which is a shame as I personally like the player. Full of running, good at retaining the ball and works hard tracking back, furthermore he's never enjoyed his football more w=than being here, turning down a January move to Aberdeen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryan Broom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom    Ryan Broom  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryan Broom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next