VillageGreen
Earwegoagain
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 6:55 am

A mate of mine said to me the other night, "Covid has been cured by the war in Ukraine".
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 8:07 am

Charlton Heston has a lot to answer for!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 3:15 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
A mate of mine said to me the other night, "Covid has been cured by the war in Ukraine".

Covid was on the news yesterday. Increase in case numbers and increase in people being admitted to hospital.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 4:22 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Covid was on the news yesterday. Increase in case numbers and increase in people being admitted to hospital.

must have been a slow news day for that to be mentioned. There is no way in hell there will be another lockdown thanks to partygate, currygate and sending all our cash that we havent got to fight a war with russia via ukraine so its pointless mentioning it on the news anymore i feel.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 6:32 pm

Some of my mates work Glastonbury, they were up there last week setting up, two of them are home in bed with the virus, pretty bad as well, they reckon it's ripping through the camps so expect a massive outbreak post festival.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 8:26 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Some of my mates work Glastonbury, they were up there last week setting up, two of them are home in bed with the virus, pretty bad as well, they reckon it's ripping through the camps so expect a massive outbreak post festival.

I had my third jab back in October last year. I don’t fall into any vulnerable bracket, but as far as I know there is no plan yet to get the next booster vaccine to the millions like me whose past vaccinations will be waning fast.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 11:19 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I had my third jab back in October last year. I don’t fall into any vulnerable bracket, but as far as I know there is no plan yet to get the next booster vaccine to the millions like me whose past vaccinations will be waning fast.

My last jab was November, not heard a squeak about another one, youngest bheys girlfriend has it now.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 8:49 pm

Saw something a little while ago stating official research had put the effective life of a vaccination at something like 10 weeks (maybe WHO) but independent research had put the efficacy more in terms of days rather than weeks.
With the virus mutating all the time I think the efficacy must be heading for chocolate teapot territory.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 2:29 pm

Nice of the government to let all over-50s have yet another covid-19 booster and flu jab in the autumn.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 5:23 pm

Lord Melbury wrote:
Saw something a little while ago stating official research had put the effective life of a vaccination at something like 10 weeks (maybe WHO) but independent research had put the efficacy more in terms of days rather than weeks.
With the virus mutating all the time I think the efficacy must be heading for chocolate teapot territory.

I had it at Christmas and was hardly ill at all, I've just been much worse last week with a.cold, not sure where my immunity came from if it wasn't the jabs?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 5:24 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Nice of the government to let all over-50s have yet another covid-19 booster and flu jab in the autumn.

You serious? Cheaper to give it and keep the proles at work.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 4:18 pm

No surprise that infection cases are rising in England and Wales again - 1 in 70 tested positive in England, 1 in 75 in Wales. Largest number of cases in secondary school pupils.

In Scotland and NI, cases fell.

Info was up to September 14.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 7:06 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Lord Melbury wrote:

I had it at Christmas and was hardly ill at all, I've just been much worse last week with a.cold, not sure where my immunity came from if it wasn't the jabs?

Me and the Missus have both avoided it too, booked in for the booster and flu jab next month.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 7:40 pm

Got my next one in a couple of weeks some friends have just returned from Corfu and they have got it. I don't care now, get jabbed or risk catching it, life must go on.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 9:00 pm

Aye, take sensible precautions.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 2:31 pm

Fair shout to those Chinese folk who have enough of the covid restrictions. The rest of the planet are getting on with life and living with the virus yet China remains in covid land, with her citizens seeing how life has opened up elsewhere while they still live in lockdowns and mass testing.

Calls from those protesting folk for the Chinese leader to resign.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 4:38 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Fair shout to those Chinese folk who have enough of the covid restrictions. The rest of the planet are getting on with life and living with the virus yet China remains in covid land, with her citizens seeing how life has opened up elsewhere while they still live in lockdowns and mass testing.

Calls from those protesting folk for the Chinese leader to resign.

That's just not going to happen. Ping Ding Fling or whatever the feck he's called is in that position of complete power until he dies, or unless the Mount Gould zulus get to him first.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 4:35 pm

Just read a report where the South West has the highest new covid cases.  Plymouth has a percentage of 86.4

North Somerset - 93.2
South Gloucestershire - 89.3
Torbay - 87.4
Plymouth - 86.4
Bristol - 85.2
Somerset - 81
Wiltshire - 74.6
Devon - 73.6

The report also goes on to say that hundreds of thousands are yet to take up another covid booster vaccine.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This comes on top of flu and seasonal virus cases rising, along with an unusual virus doing the rounds that is proving difficult to shake off.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 7:48 pm

I've had that virus for about a month, my wife had it but shook it off in about a week, she had her flu vax I didn't.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 8:25 pm

China looks on the cusp of disaster now they have abandoned restrictions and gone full Johnson Herd Immunity.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 10:58 pm

Did Boris kill the uk with herd immunity? I thought we vaxxed our way out of it like the Chinese will? You can't hide from this shit.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2022 1:54 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I've had that virus for about a month, my wife had it but shook it off in about a week, she had her flu vax I didn't.

Yeah, I have got this new unusual virus at the moment, two weeks now. Just can't shake it off.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2022 1:56 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

Had a flu jab, not had the covid booster as yet.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2022 1:58 pm

seadog wrote:
China looks on the cusp of disaster now they have abandoned restrictions and gone full Johnson Herd Immunity.

Yeah and it will probably get really bad over there once it goes full ripping mode.

Re-Edit - According to Daily Mirror, it is starting to now.

LINK
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 1:16 pm

China really going for it now, they have finally gone the full monty. Hong Kong also following China, although masks compulsory.

India and USA remaining cautious though. For the yanks, it is due to lack of transparency on the virus with cases rising in China and India stepping up surveillance on what is happening across the border, although authorities say there is no need for Indian citizens to panic.

Just hope the current outbreak in China does not mutate into something worse than it is now ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next