VillageGreen
Earwegoagain
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 10:15 am

VillageGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Let's all live in lockdown world forever? Fook that. Me and the missus lived in a house with our bhey all Christmas when he had it yet we didn't get any symptoms bar a tiny bit of sore throat. Sure we didn't go out and spread it to everyone else but I don't feel threatened by it now and why should I,?

Good point but , there are now a lot of people who will be seeing the booster jab starting to wane - including myself - and it is they who will be at most risk.

I see the government are writing off £8.7 billion on the PPE issues.

Which is about what they will gain by the NI tax hike. They should start taxing the rich as part of their levelling up campaign.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 5:12 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Let's all live in lockdown world forever? Fook that. Me and the missus lived in a house with our bhey all Christmas when he had it yet we didn't get any symptoms bar a tiny bit of sore throat. Sure we didn't go out and spread it to everyone else but I don't feel threatened by it now and why should I,?

Good point but , there are now a lot of people who will be seeing the booster jab starting to wane - including myself - and it is they who will be at most risk.

TBH surprised I've not got it or had it had cold type symptoms for like 2 weeks now tested every day.
must just have a cold.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 6:29 pm

Jethro wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

TBH surprised I've not got it or had it had cold type symptoms for like 2 weeks now tested every day.
must just have a cold.

Same here , not had it nor been anywhere near it. Well , so far anyway.

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 7:17 pm

rather get it now before the booster weins and get it over with.
mean was in hospital for over a month last year been to argyle a few times and a gig in brum.
not caught it. so not like i've been hiding from it.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 11:25 pm

Nobody mentioned locking down, just take sensible precautions.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 1:16 am

Well we gotta get herd immunity somehow
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 5:22 pm

The last covid restriction to go very soon then. To the dismay of a few, apparently.

New photo released today.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dominic Cummings has stated that there are more unwelcome images here and there. These could cause further problems for the Prime Minister. Partygate to drag on for awhile by the looks of it.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 5:33 pm

has the tory party ever had a leader they didnt plot to overthrow lol
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 6:10 pm

Angry wrote:

Trouble is that them and Labour spend more time plotting and sticking knives in backs than running the country.
As for Cummings he's an utter count he did really break all the rules yet he's putting photos of people who shared an office for work using the same office to share a drink. Is that such a big deal?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 8:11 pm

It is for the bbc and sky.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 8:12 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:

Trouble is that them and Labour spend more time plotting and sticking knives in backs than running the country.
As for Cummings he's an utter count he did really break all the rules yet he's putting photos of people who shared an office for work using the same office to share a drink. Is that such a big deal?

The UK must be the laughing stock of the world at the moment. What with other concerns more pressing.

Cummings has got it in for the Prime Minister big time , He will just keep going until the latter is removed or resigns - sour grapes

A political pantomime 24/7.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 8:16 pm

Doris only needs to stay brave and strong until the next general election.

Leaders like him only come along once in a blue moon.

The silent majority will come good.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2022 10:03 am

seadog wrote:
Doris only needs to stay brave and strong until the next general election.

Leaders like him only come along once in a blue moon.

The silent majority will come good.

We really should just stick with Boris until he dies to highlight the futility of politics in this country. I can't wait until he goes though and everyone realizes that fook all has changed when the next scandal hits the red tops.
One thing that did cheer me was that in the last by election they had many spolit papers saying things like "what's the point in Boris Johnson" which is what I wrote on my last slip regarding Geoffrey counting Cox. Change the system not the talking head at top.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 10:59 am

Had a visit from a friend who has been living an western Australia for the last couple of years. They said that the lockdown has been mental over there, they have just found another 35 cases so shut the whole state again and they know people that have been refused permission to cross borders for funerals of close family members. You have to be triple jabbed to go to a bar or even an off licence. They had a friend who went out and got pinged who was arrested as soon as they got home, banged up for ten days and are now looking at court and a big fine. They said the general concensus over there is that Boris got it right over here and sooner or later they will have to let it rip through the population, they said there is massively growing anger at the state now. Two years ago I would have said that they had their approach right yet we are coming out of it and they are still in stasis.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 11:15 am

VillageGreen wrote:
The last covid restriction to go very soon then. To the dismay of a few, apparently.

Dominic Cummings has stated that there are more unwelcome images here and there. These could cause further problems for the Prime Minister. Partygate to drag on for awhile by the looks of it.

We're 'potentially' on the verge of some major, major sheeeit kicking off in the Ukraine. The country's hard working families are about to be hit with a financial triple whammy tsunami, deaths from untreated or undiagnosed cancer is going through the roof, law and order's breaking down all over the country, etc etc, ad-infinitum, and the scum media are jizzing over a pic of the PM in a room which also has a bottle, of plonk in it. feckin pathetic shambles of a shit show. All of it. I'm off to Spoons with me banjo to get shit-faced. FFS. chickendance
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 1:03 pm

POI wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

We're 'potentially' on the verge of some major, major sheeeit kicking off in the Ukraine. The country's hard working families are about to be hit with a financial triple whammy tsunami, deaths from untreated or undiagnosed cancer is going through the roof, law and order's breaking down all over the country, etc etc, ad-infinitum, and the scum media are jizzing over a pic of the PM in a room which also has a bottle, of plonk in it. feckin pathetic shambles of a shit show. All of it. I'm off to Spoons with me banjo to get shit-faced. FFS.  chickendance

Have you ever been down to the Stannary brewery in Pixon Lane? Reckon you'd enjoy it there. I haven't had a drink since I met you in Spoons it messes with my meds but I could meet you down there for a ginger beer, they only open on Friday and Saturdays although Friday evening is the best one.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 4:21 pm

Her Maj has got the Covid now, doing light duties at Windsor, probably just tidying up her jewels and stuff.
Funny how since the media have been told to talk about other news we aren't getting bombarded with depressing shite all the fooking time life is a lot nicer. The coverage of the pandemic has been majorly OTT and must have made loads of people mentally ill. Hopefully it will feck off over the summer.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 6:42 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Her Maj has got the Covid now, doing light duties at Windsor, probably just tidying up her jewels and stuff.
Funny how since the media have been told to talk about other news we aren't getting bombarded with depressing shite all the fooking time life is a lot nicer. The coverage of the pandemic has been majorly OTT and must have made loads of people mentally ill. Hopefully it will feck off over the summer.

MSM, through the fear campaign, has convinced the mono-celled populous there's something wrong with them - when actually, there really isn't.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2022 9:55 am

Her Maj setting an example to us all by working through Covid. First job is to replace a couple of slates blown off in the wind, then painting the entrance hallway at Windsor Castle and if she's got time there's a big bag of scrap that Phil left in the garage that she will weigh in down Putney way. She used to do all her scrap near Tower Hamlet's but she said since they stopped paying cash they are taking the piss with how long it takes to pay by BACS.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 4:48 pm

Covid cases rising again in Plymouth and also rising around the country.

Plymouth’s public health chief has issued a warning to the city that ‘living with Covid doesn’t mean ignoring it’ after a rise in infections.

LINK 1

LINK 2
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 5:26 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Covid cases rising again in Plymouth and also rising around the country.

Plymouth’s public health chief has issued a warning to the city that ‘living with Covid doesn’t mean ignoring it’ after a rise in infections.

LINK 1

LINK 2

I'm sorry, but Covid doesn't exist anymore. Have you seen anything about it on the news in the last 12 days? Exactly! It's the same as all those men of fighting age brandishing top-of-the-range phones, turning up at Dover in their hundreds each day, and the same as Londonistan's knife epidemic - all gone. Doesn't exist anymore. The BBC, Sly news and ITV have confirmed this.

raised eyebrow BELIEVE NOTHING - QUESTION EVERYTHING - TRUST NO ONE. raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 6:48 pm

Loads of Covid round here now. Half the family have it started with my nieces at Meavy Primary.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 9:46 am

My sister went for her 4th jab yesterday at Home Park, empty she was the only one there.plenty of staff
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 1:49 pm

BUMP sunny
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 9:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next