The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

George Cooper, James Bolton and Niall Ennis news

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

George Cooper, James Bolton and Niall Ennis news Empty
PostSubject: George Cooper, James Bolton and Niall Ennis news   George Cooper, James Bolton and Niall Ennis news EmptyFri Nov 05, 2021 4:39 pm

Defender James Bolton, wing-back George Cooper and striker Niall Ennis are all making encouraging progress.

Fingers crossed, touch wood, all three of them come through unscathed in the next two weeks.

Niall Ennis is doing great. George Cooper will be back in the squard training at the end of next week.

James Bolton has been flying. He has got bigger and stronger. He's fit but we have just had to hold him back to protect him.

I would have thought the back end of next week said Lowe, all three of them will be in a group themselves, doing some ball work, which will be nice.

Fans are asking are you going to make loads of signings in January?' Well, I think I have got three already.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: George Cooper, James Bolton and Niall Ennis news   George Cooper, James Bolton and Niall Ennis news EmptyFri Nov 05, 2021 6:04 pm

Bit vague tbh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Cooper, James Bolton and Niall Ennis news   George Cooper, James Bolton and Niall Ennis news EmptyFri Nov 05, 2021 6:57 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Defender James Bolton, wing-back George Cooper and striker Niall Ennis are all making encouraging progress.

Fingers crossed, touch wood, all three of them come through unscathed in the next two weeks.

Niall Ennis is doing great. George Cooper will be back in the squard training at the end of next week.

James Bolton has been flying. He has got bigger and stronger. He's fit but we have just had to hold him back to protect him.

I would have thought the back end of next week said Lowe, all three of them will be in a group themselves, doing some ball work, which will be nice.

Fans are asking are you going to make loads of signings in January?' Well, I think I have got three already.

it will be like having 3 new players when they return so i see ryan's point.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: George Cooper, James Bolton and Niall Ennis news   George Cooper, James Bolton and Niall Ennis news EmptyFri Nov 05, 2021 8:32 pm

Match fit for the busy Christmas period? I'd be amazed if any of them will be any more than subs by then, they have all been laid up for ages.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: George Cooper, James Bolton and Niall Ennis news   George Cooper, James Bolton and Niall Ennis news EmptyFri Nov 05, 2021 8:33 pm

its gonna be a nice problem to have.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: George Cooper, James Bolton and Niall Ennis news   George Cooper, James Bolton and Niall Ennis news EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 7:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: George Cooper, James Bolton and Niall Ennis news   George Cooper, James Bolton and Niall Ennis news EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 8:21 am

Certainly need Ennis and be good to have Cooper available to ensure the hopeless Mayor is pushed further down the pecking order

Worst signing in 50 years for someone into his 3rd year here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Cooper, James Bolton and Niall Ennis news   George Cooper, James Bolton and Niall Ennis news EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 8:30 am

Tgwu wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

good news
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Cooper, James Bolton and Niall Ennis news   George Cooper, James Bolton and Niall Ennis news Empty

Back to top Go down

George Cooper, James Bolton and Niall Ennis news
Page 1 of 1