Go down 
+2
Earwegoagain
PlymouthCasual
6 posters
AuthorMessage

George Cooper Empty
PostSubject: George Cooper   George Cooper EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 12:09 pm

rumour doing the rounds that peterborough are planning to recall him.
Back to top Go down
PlymouthCasual

PlymouthCasual

George Cooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Cooper   George Cooper EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 1:03 pm

Peterborough have accepted a bid from Charlton for Maddison so unless they replace him, I can see Cooper going back unfortunately. Interestingly, we have until the 17th of Jan to buy Cooper according to there chairman. wonder what he values him at?
Back to top Go down

George Cooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Cooper   George Cooper EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 1:30 pm

PlymouthCasual wrote:
Peterborough have accepted a bid from Charlton for Maddison so unless they replace him, I can see Cooper going back unfortunately. Interestingly, we have until the 17th of Jan to buy Cooper according to there chairman. wonder what he values him at?

Their chairman is a tad eccentric so he is bound to ask for a price argyle cant afford.
Back to top Go down

George Cooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Cooper   George Cooper EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 3:42 pm

PlymouthCasual wrote:

Can't see it. I don't think Posh fancy him, he isn't actually that good, and if they get a good wedge for Maddison I expect it will go towards a replacement. Plus C
Back to top Go down

George Cooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Cooper   George Cooper EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 4:03 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
PlymouthCasual wrote:

Can't see it. I don't think Posh fancy him, he isn't actually that good, and if they get a good wedge for Maddison I expect it will go towards a replacement. Plus C

he is good he just needs to work on his end product that lets him down majorly but hes definitely someone worth signing as he could develop into a very good player for us... If he does go back ryan will need to act as we lack creativity in this team as Mayor who i dont think is all that cant do it all by himself.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

George Cooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Cooper   George Cooper EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 5:31 pm

Angry wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
PlymouthCasual wrote:

he is good he just needs to work on his end product that lets him down majorly but hes definitely someone worth signing as he could develop into a very good player for us... If he does go back ryan will need to act as we lack creativity in this team as Mayor who i dont think is all that cant do it all by himself.

If he's goes not end product now he probably never will.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

George Cooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Cooper   George Cooper EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 5:50 pm

Cooper is a typical lower league occasional playmaker. He has ability but he isn’t able to play to a decent enough level consistently, game after game.

That’s exactly why Peterborough let him go. I certainly wouldn’t pay anything more than say 50k for him.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

George Cooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Cooper   George Cooper EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 6:54 pm

PlymouthCasual wrote:

350k was the price I heard from an unconfirmed source.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

George Cooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Cooper   George Cooper EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 8:16 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
PlymouthCasual wrote:

350k was the price I heard from an unconfirmed source.

The price was agreed as part of the loan deal so won't change now, although I can't see us paying £350k for a player. Posh fans on twitter do seem keen to recall Cooper though.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

George Cooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Cooper   George Cooper EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 8:21 pm

There'll be no statement of REAL intent from Hallett so Cooper will be heading back to Posh before the month's out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

George Cooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Cooper   George Cooper Empty

Back to top Go down

George Cooper
Page 1 of 1