+3
Earwegoagain
Jethro
Tgwu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

winter transfer window Empty
PostSubject: winter transfer window   winter transfer window EmptySun 31 Oct 2021, 16:48

Plymouth Argyle have been amongst a group of clubs that have been scouting some of Liverpool’s talented young prospects ahead of the January transfer window, according to The Sun.

It is believed that Liverpool’s Elijah Dixon-Bonner and Billy Koumetio are being monitored by several different clubs with the potential for them to be loaned out during the winter transfer window by the Reds.

Koumetio though is thought to be being eyed up by a number of clubs as Liverpool prepare to potentially allow him to leave on a temporary basis to get game time in the second half of the campaign.

Blackpool manager Neil Critchley and Plymouth Argyle manager Ryan Lowe have both been amongst the group of people checking out Liverpool’s young talents ahead of potential moves for them in January.

Critchley obviously has a lot of close ties with Liverpool’s academy and so it is no surprise to see that he has been checking out one or two of their best talents ahead of the January transfer window. It could be a very wise approach for Blackpool to exploit as they aim to continue their impressive recent momentum.

Plymouth are also going strong in League One and they could be a very interesting place for Liverpool to send some of their talented young players to in the winter window. It will be interesting to see whether they do make a loan attempt for any of the players that Lowe watched at Liverpool.

Loaning quality players might be the difference for both of these sides in the second half of the campaign because both are on track to perform far better than expected this term.

They will both be seen as an attractive potential destination to loan young players out to at the moment you would imagine given the way they are performing.

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: winter transfer window   winter transfer window EmptySun 31 Oct 2021, 17:21

If they are as shite as Lewis was we don't want them
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: winter transfer window   winter transfer window EmptySun 31 Oct 2021, 17:23

I'd be amazed if we sign anybody we are linked with in the press it's never happened before.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: winter transfer window   winter transfer window EmptySun 31 Oct 2021, 18:00

The mojo of current squad might well be disrupted by an influx of loan signings.

But a few Clubs might be eyeing up a few of our players
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: winter transfer window   winter transfer window EmptySun 31 Oct 2021, 19:09

Yep, maybe the loans are being lined up now as we're expecting to lose some players in the 'Argo doing well so everything must go' January sales.  Hardie and Camara will probably be first to go. Also Argo may be expecting Broom to be recalled.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: winter transfer window   winter transfer window EmptyMon 01 Nov 2021, 05:35

Freathy wrote:
Yep, maybe the loans are being lined up now as we're expecting to lose some players in the 'Argo doing well so everything must go' January sales.  Hardie and Camara will probably be first to go. Also Argo may be expecting Broom to be recalled.

God no Freathy that would mean Mayor would be reintroduced albeit Ryan Lowe has finally seen the light over him

Let them take Micheal Cooper though.....that goal conceded against Ipswich was a shocker
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: winter transfer window   winter transfer window EmptyMon 01 Nov 2021, 07:55

Its only just gone november and the bed wetting has begun....

We could win the champions league with mayor setting up cooper in the 93rd min and some people would never be happy.

I don't get what joy some get claiming to support a club , but consistently wanting them to lose.

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: winter transfer window   winter transfer window EmptyMon 01 Nov 2021, 09:02

If anyone was at fault for the Ipswich goal it was our bhey getting outjumped at the back stick, Cooper was never getting anywhere near it, no keeper on the planet would've.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: winter transfer window   winter transfer window EmptyMon 01 Nov 2021, 09:05

i don't think we will see too much done in january maybe 1 or 2 loan deals. If anything the club will want to get Camara to sign a new contract!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: winter transfer window   winter transfer window EmptyMon 01 Nov 2021, 10:03

I'm sure all contracts are being delt with now, we're a better run club now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: winter transfer window   winter transfer window EmptyMon 01 Nov 2021, 10:33

Jethro wrote:

every player bar one or two camara included is out of contract at the end of next season!!! i truly hope the key players are being spoken too about extensions before January 2023 to avoid losing them for free as that wont be good business at all especially when Jephcott, both Cooper's, Hardie, Wilson, Grant and Mayor are in that group.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: winter transfer window   winter transfer window EmptyMon 01 Nov 2021, 10:39

Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:

every player bar one or two camara included is out of contract at the end of next season!!! i truly hope the key players are being spoken too about extensions before January 2023 to avoid losing them for free as that wont be good business at all especially when Jephcott, both Cooper's, Hardie, Wilson, Grant  and Mayor are in that group.

I don't think we are as neive as staplewallet and potter to let that happen,

i'm sure it's all in hand/ there are clauses that trigger extensions to contracts.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: winter transfer window   winter transfer window EmptyMon 01 Nov 2021, 17:13

If the better players leave the big crowds will follow them immediately Shorely Hallett must realise this? Anyway I'd hope this squad are pretty bonded and have some belief in themselves they should do.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: winter transfer window   winter transfer window EmptyMon 01 Nov 2021, 18:47

Jethro wrote:
Its only just gone november and the bed wetting has begun....

We could win the champions league with mayor setting up cooper in the 93rd min and some people would never be happy.

I don't get what joy some get claiming to support a club , but consistently wanting them to lose.

Yeah, typical Argyle, fluke it with an injury time goal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: winter transfer window   winter transfer window Empty

Back to top Go down

winter transfer window
Page 1 of 1