The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Insulate Britian loonies on GMB today

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Insulate Britian loonies on GMB today Empty
PostSubject: Insulate Britian loonies on GMB today   Insulate Britian loonies on GMB today EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 7:48 am

Anyone see the interview with Richard Madeley and Ranvir Singh ??

The woman was a weapons grade nutjob from Insulate Britain albeit she was "trying" to make some relevant points but incapable of answering basic questions

She completely lost the arguement when said she was on benefits in a housing association

Within 2-3 years we are facing an Apocalypse according to Tracey

Try and watch it on ITV + 1 if you get a chance....would be on around 8.20 ish if you do

They have cameras on the M25 where these whackjobs are about to bring the road to a standstill apparently and have "demanded" that drivers reduce speed to 20 mph so no one gets hurt lol!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Insulate Britian loonies on GMB today   Insulate Britian loonies on GMB today EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 8:41 am

Blocked A40 into London

Chaos....seriously puts bracelets on them drag them over the tarmac and stick em in a Black Mariah.
Situation is utterly farcical. Whilst we're not in Thailand they would simply be shot dead after 1 warning if they tried that there

Thought there was injunctions against these nutters.... Bang em up for contempt of court
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Insulate Britian loonies on GMB today   Insulate Britian loonies on GMB today EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 11:51 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

The woman was a weapons grade nutjob from Insulate Britain albeit she was "trying" to make some relevant points but incapable of answering basic questions

She completely lost the arguement when said she was on benefits in a housing association

Try and watch it on ITV + 1 if you get a chance....would be on around 8.20 ish if you do

They have cameras on the M25 where these whackjobs are about to bring the road to a standstill apparently and have "demanded" that drivers reduce speed to 20 mph so no one gets hurt lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
You calling people loons, nut job and as for talking about someone not answering basic questions! Pure comedy gold.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insulate Britian loonies on GMB today   Insulate Britian loonies on GMB today EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 12:24 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
You calling people loons, nut job and as for talking about someone not answering basic questions! Pure comedy gold.

Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Insulate Britian loonies on GMB today   Insulate Britian loonies on GMB today EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 12:29 pm

Lost the argument at benefits and housing association? Ex con and also a snobby cnut you literally couldn't make it up.
As for these wankers I love a protest but like BLM I think they are targeting the wrong people they should be dragged off the roads whilst getting kicked in the face and bollocks/fanny.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Insulate Britian loonies on GMB today   Insulate Britian loonies on GMB today EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 3:15 pm

They loose the general public support by causing trouble for ordinary people.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Insulate Britian loonies on GMB today   Insulate Britian loonies on GMB today EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 1:45 pm

feck me you are responding to another poster!

Where did you get the £2.85 million for rescuing the caver from?

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Insulate Britian loonies on GMB today   Insulate Britian loonies on GMB today EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 7:12 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
feck me you are responding to another poster!

Where did you get the £2.85 million for rescuing the caver from?

Thought not!

Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Insulate Britian loonies on GMB today   Insulate Britian loonies on GMB today EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 7:47 pm

The posts containing homophobic language have been removed.

Keep on topic please.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Insulate Britian loonies on GMB today   Insulate Britian loonies on GMB today EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 2:05 pm

You should remove the source.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insulate Britian loonies on GMB today   Insulate Britian loonies on GMB today Empty

Back to top Go down

Insulate Britian loonies on GMB today
Page 1 of 1