harvetheslayer
Rickler
Earwegoagain
Tgwu
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 4:36 pm

Watched on Argyle TV, got to say it was a slicker log on than I follow last season, no issues with comms other McNicholl does tend to waffle a bit, only downside was the picture didn’t fill my 55” screen about 42” but that’s nit picking I suppose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 4:38 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Paid the fiver, will be good to see how the new players shape up, not fussed about the commentary, easy to turn the sound off if it’s getting on my nerves

im screwed for away games as im sure this new system Argyle are operating on now wont have the away teams comms so i dont have to listen to the tripe radio devon where supplying last season and rob mcnichol who btw was the **** operating the twitter page like it was his personal accounnt with all those nicknames and incoming clues no one got.

TBF angers it was ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 4:42 pm

Good run out, however it didn’t provide any forecast how Argyle will do next season
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 7:10 pm

I thought the defence did pretty well today.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 7:19 pm

Graiser wrote:
Good run out, however it didn’t  provide any forecast how Argyle will do next season

To be fair as long as we aren't losing four nil it's all about practice and team shape, quite a few new players in there at least they have time to gel before the start of the season, I'm much happier this year with the speed of signings and the pre season is much more like it with a bit of quality in amoung the Tavvies and Saltash's.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 7:31 pm

Houghton, Scarr, Mayor and Hardie were all very good. Cooper did well and I think it was Burton who had a bit of a scare in the second half but was ok.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 7:51 pm

Argyle defence will be put to the test in the next three games.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 9:54 pm

It looks like Lowe is really keen to sign trialist Brendan Galloway.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 11:17 pm

Graiser wrote:
Watched on Argyle TV, got to say it was a slicker log on than I follow last season, no issues with comms other McNicholl does tend to waffle a bit, only downside was the picture didn’t fill my 55” screen about 42” but that’s nit picking I suppose

That wasn't Argyle TV pictures....but Rovers ifollow I assume.....one camera....no screen info...no teams...no scorer....no nothing.... but one commentator seemingly talking for both teams.....picture dropped out now and again just like ifollow did last year.....at least it only cost half the price.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 6:16 am

zyph wrote:
Graiser wrote:

That wasn't Argyle TV pictures....but Rovers ifollow I assume.....one camera....no screen info...no teams...no scorer....no nothing.... but one commentator seemingly talking for both teams.....picture dropped out now and again just like ifollow did last year.....at least it only cost half the price.

I thought that may have been the case when the comms mentioned a previous Rovers pre season friendly but the logging on was far better and getting the picture on to my TV was nearly instant, with I follow it was hit and miss for 5-10 mins
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 9:19 am

zyph wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Feeling vindicated. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 10:00 am

zyph wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Considering they knew it was a test run and would be buggy they should have given that game out for free and got more feeback about what works or doesnt.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 11:44 am

Mine was good.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 8:01 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
zyph wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Feeling vindicated. cheers

Why? You have a naff computer as well?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2