Rickler
Earwegoagain
Tgwu
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream Empty
PostSubject: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 8:26 pm

We are delighted to confirm that our pre-season friendly at Bristol Rovers will be available to stream live through Argyle TV, at a cost of £5.

Supporters must have an Argyle Account and be logged in to pafc.co.uk to access the stream. Please note that, if you have not already, you must register for a new account with our new website, and previous accounts (associated with iFollow) will not be recognised.

In order to register/log-in, please click here. Please note that some elements of Argyle TV are still not finalised, and we are making changes to make it easier to show whether users are logged in.

Once you are logged in, click on the 'TV’ menu at pafc.co.uk, and click ‘Buy Match Day Stream’. Alternatively, if you are logged in on the device you would like to watch the stream on, you can click here to be redirected to the page.

Click on the match pass that you would like to purchase. Please note that other subscription options will follow shortly, such as our international and domestic Argyle TV packages. More information will be provided in the coming weeks.

Once your stream is selected, follow the on-screen prompts to complete payment process and purchase your stream. You should receive an email confirming your payment has been successful.

The game will appear in the match centre on the day of the match, approximately one hour before kick-off – although this may vary for the pre-season friendlies. The game will also be available on our live stream page by clicking here, or typing the following URL into your browser: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In future, selected games will be available to stream via the club’s own bespoke app, which is in the final stages of development.

For support or queries prior to Saturday, please email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Support will be available on the day by calling our dedicated team on 020 7089 5999

Please note that Saturday’s live match pictures from the Memorial Stadium are being redistributed from Bristol Rovers’ live feed, and are not necessarily indicative of the service provided by Argyle TV.

Live commentary will be provided by Argyle TV’s Rob McNichol.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 12:09 am

£5 to test their new system? The behind closed doors angle is making more sense now. Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 12:17 am

Tgwu wrote:
We are delighted to confirm that our pre-season friendly at Bristol Rovers will be available to stream live through Argyle TV, at a cost of £5.

Supporters must have an Argyle Account and be logged in to pafc.co.uk to access the stream. Please note that, if you have not already, you must register for a new account with our new website, and previous accounts (associated with iFollow) will not be recognised.

In order to register/log-in, please click here. Please note that some elements of Argyle TV are still not finalised, and we are making changes to make it easier to show whether users are logged in.

Once you are logged in, click on the 'TV’ menu at pafc.co.uk, and click ‘Buy Match Day Stream’. Alternatively, if you are logged in on the device you would like to watch the stream on, you can click here to be redirected to the page.

Click on the match pass that you would like to purchase. Please note that other subscription options will follow shortly, such as our international and domestic Argyle TV packages. More information will be provided in the coming weeks.

Once your stream is selected, follow the on-screen prompts to complete payment process and purchase your stream. You should receive an email confirming your payment has been successful.

The game will appear in the match centre on the day of the match, approximately one hour before kick-off – although this may vary for the pre-season friendlies. The game will also be available on our live stream page by clicking here, or typing the following URL into your browser: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In future, selected games will be available to stream via the club’s own bespoke app, which is in the final stages of development.

For support or queries prior to Saturday, please email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Support will be available on the day by calling our dedicated team on 020 7089 5999

Please note that Saturday’s live match pictures from the Memorial Stadium are being redistributed from Bristol Rovers’ live feed, and are not necessarily indicative of the service provided by Argyle TV.

they lost my £5 with that last sentence. That aviva esq failed wrestling journalist is no commentator.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 4:12 am

[quote=" [/quote]

they lost my £5 with that last sentence. That aviva esq failed wrestling journalist is no commentator.[/quote]

I will be up at the Hoe, watching the yacht races. Free
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 4:40 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
£5 to test their new system? The behind closed doors angle is making more sense now. Suspect

It's Rovers that made it behind closed doors.

...and it's not even the "new system" is it? Its an ad hoc arrangement. Still... Good excuse to stick the knife in.

Last edited by Rickler on Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 4:45 am

Angry wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

they lost my £5 with that last sentence. That aviva esq failed wrestling journalist is no commentator.

He's here for the season, at least on the 'TV' feed. I don't know how it works for the 'radio' side of things?

How many games will be available to watch in the UK anyway? Not many - back to pre-covid rules isn't it?

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 6:20 am

Argyle give the opportunity to watch a live stream for the price of a pint and two of the terminally dimwitted residents knock it

I'm agreeing with Rickler more and more here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 9:00 am

Rickler wrote:
Angry wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

He's here for the season, at least on the 'TV' feed.  I don't know how it works for the 'radio' side of things?

How many games will be available to watch in the UK anyway?  Not many - back to pre-covid rules isn't it?

he was the commentator all of last season too.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 9:56 am

Dreadful commentator some of shit he was coming out with last season it was like you were watching a different game to what he was watching the guys a complete knob
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 10:43 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Argyle give the opportunity to watch a live stream for the price of a pint and two of the terminally dimwitted residents knock it

I think that unfair comment harve, fans has made other plans some time ago. Argyle only announced live streaming yesterday. If you check tickets sales to watch the live preseason games at Home Park, you would see there is not many season ticket holders have bought tickets.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 10:45 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

It's Rovers that made it behind closed doors.

...and it's not even the "new system" is it?  Its an ad hoc arrangement.   Still...  Good excuse to stick the knife in.

My comment was directed at rovers as I am well aware it is held at Rovers so their gig. Ifollow was glitchy enough when it started and I am not paying £5 to be a guinea pig. No knives (or my cash) going anywhere yet.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 10:47 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

I wonder if Rickler has ever agreed with anything you've said? I doubt it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 4:54 pm

Paid the fiver, will be good to see how the new players shape up, not fussed about the commentary, easy to turn the sound off if it’s getting on my nerves
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 6:22 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

I wonder if Rickler has ever agreed with anything you've said? I doubt it.

Was that the best you could possibly come up with.....

Stick to laying bait off Rame head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 10:57 am

Graiser wrote:
Paid the fiver, will be good to see how the new players shape up, not fussed about the commentary, easy to turn the sound off if it’s getting on my nerves

im screwed for away games as im sure this new system Argyle are operating on now wont have the away teams comms so i dont have to listen to the tripe radio devon where supplying last season and rob mcnichol who btw was the **** operating the twitter page like it was his personal accounnt with all those nicknames and incoming clues no one got.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 12:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am now off to the Hoe, good luck Argyle
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 12:47 pm

Come on you Greens!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 1:34 pm

Anybodies comms working?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 1:37 pm

Mine is working fine using the live stream from the OS. Commentator isn’t too bad. He tends to waffle and tell us something about a player while there are 20 passes by a team.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 1:39 pm

Penalty for Argyle. Jephcott scores.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 1:46 pm

Randell on for Houghton.

Cooper doing well.

Mayor causing lots of problems for the gas.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 1:53 pm

Half time. 1 nil to Argyle.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 2:42 pm

Good half for Rovers, Barton hasn’t headbutted anyone yet! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 3:06 pm

Apparently Rovers scored from a penalty in the second half so 1 - 1 at full time.

Good game what I saw of it. Didn’t pay anything to watch and it may have been Rovers I follow stream so their commentator.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 3:52 pm

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream   Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream Empty

Back to top Go down

Bristol Rovers v Argyle | Live Stream
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next