Earwegoagain
akagreengull
harvetheslayer
Tgwu
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay Empty
PostSubject: Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay   Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:34 pm

Live on BT 1 or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2 - 1 to Argyle

Worth £90k+ to the winner tonight (£36K TV Money + £56K prize money) + 45% of the gate money

Last edited by Tgwu on Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay   Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:43 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Live on BT 1 or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2 - 1 to Argyle

TG I find this site (variant on yours) works best because normally just the one X to click out to get it running
Same site we had Swindon match on before

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay   Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 5:26 pm

Feeling confident about tonight will try the link Harve, cheers.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay   Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 6:11 pm

I'm off to the pub to watch it with mates.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay   Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 8:07 pm

Danny Mayor absolutely bossing it. Only concern is we haven't turned total dominance into at least a couple goals.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay   Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 8:26 pm

So far, easily the best team, but no end product - still confident.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay   Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 8:55 pm

Too many missed chances. Seriously need a striker in Jan (no chance) as well as defenders. Rovers will get a smash and grab win here.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay   Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 8:56 pm

Told ya!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay   Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 8:57 pm

Game over Gas have scored, that's what happens when you don't take your chances.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay   Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 8:58 pm

At least this frees up Lowe's losers to concentrate on finishing mid table in the 4th division.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay   Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 9:24 pm

Televised match, whole world watching, same ole Argo
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay   Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 9:26 pm

Freathy wrote:
At least this frees up Lowe's losers to concentrate on finishing mid table in the 4th division.

Still think we will go up Freathers but let's see at the beginning of May.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay   Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 9:30 pm

Diabolical smash n grab.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay   Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 9:37 pm

You see tonight exactly why Posh offloaded George Cooper. Just not good enough the number of woeful goal attempts he wasted. We should have been out of sight by halftime. Hey ho.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay   Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 9:57 pm

Pretty football without ever looking dangerous in the slightest.
Rovers never broke into a sweat.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay   Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 10:47 pm

I cant believe the amount of apologists saying we played well etc.

HOW THE FECK CAN YOU PLAY WELL WHEN YOU SQUANDER CHANCE AFTER CHANCE AFTER CHANCE FFS
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay   Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 11:03 pm

All of the above. Sarcs put a cross aross the box early on and it was like Grant didn't realise he had a foot on the end of his leg? He moved int the right position and just didn't pull the trigger. Personally I thought the ball was over the line in the other chance but t wasn't given hey ho. Sarcs and Mayor were great, thought Rudden was very ordinary looking, defence much improved since last time I had the misfortune to watch them play, Sawyer still needs to go and I don't rate Wooton at all. All in all valiant effort but we need a team like Rovers have, whether they have what it takes to get way far but they are way more solid than we are, can score a goal with not many chances and when they get their noses in front there was only one winner.
We need a Roobs like signing or it's year on year progression (ie getting no further forward).
Did have a larf when I saw the massive Pasoti advertising hoarding that is literally a thousand times bigger than the dying entity the site itself has become.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay   Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 11:22 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
All of the above. Sarcs put a cross aross the box early on and it was like Grant didn't realise he had a foot on the end of his leg? He moved int the right position and just didn't pull the trigger. Personally I thought the ball was over the line in the  other chance but t wasn't given hey ho. Sarcs and Mayor were great, thought Rudden was very ordinary looking, defence much improved since last time I had the misfortune to watch them play, Sawyer still needs to go and I don't rate Wooton at all. All in all valiant effort but we need a team like Rovers have, whether they have what it takes to get way far but they are way more solid than we are, can score a goal with not many chances and when they get their noses in front there was only one winner.
We need a Roobs like signing or it's year on year progression (ie getting no further forward).
Did have a larf when I saw the massive Pasoti advertising hoarding that is literally a thousand times bigger than the dying entity the site itself has become.

I would love to set about that graffiti with a claw hammer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay   Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 11:28 pm

That ref was one of the shittest refs i've ever witnessed ref a game for argyle. The ball crossed the line quite clear it did which is way VAR needs to be brought in to the lower leagues soon as that would have proven it.

Its a bitter pill to swallow losing this game.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay   Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 11:43 pm

It is a bitter pill to swallow Angry. But at least we can now concentrate on feckin up any chance of promotion by playing pretty football with no end result.

And the retards of PASOTI and Facebook say 'we only need a striker' as if it’s a simple solution.

Wake me up when this nightmare is over.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay   Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 11:52 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
All of the above. Sarcs put a cross aross the box early on and it was like Grant didn't realise he had a foot on the end of his leg? He moved int the right position and just didn't pull the trigger. Personally I thought the ball was over the line in the  other chance but t wasn't given hey ho. Sarcs and Mayor were great, thought Rudden was very ordinary looking, defence much improved since last time I had the misfortune to watch them play, Sawyer still needs to go and I don't rate Wooton at all. All in all valiant effort but we need a team like Rovers have, whether they have what it takes to get way far but they are way more solid than we are, can score a goal with not many chances and when they get their noses in front there was only one winner.

I would love to set about that graffiti with a claw hammer

Don't waste your energy. 95,% of ex posters are either unable to post through being banned or unwilling to post after being told what to say and when to say it, the actual website really is dying on its arse. cheers
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay   Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 9:23 am

I thought Argyle a unlucky, should have had a penalty or two and the ball looked like it had crossed the line.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay   Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 11:42 am

People say they are not bothered about the cups but then during the week Oxford and Colchester shown what can be done if you apply yourselves in these competitions, probably made quite a bit of money too.

Oxford seem to do well in the cups every year us on the hand are out of the cups quicker then a tea bag in a weak brew.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay   Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle v Bristol Rovers FA cup replay
Page 1 of 1