PatDunne
Earwegoagain
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 2:30 pm

POI wrote:
Clusterfeck of a night in Derriford A&E last night. Ambulances were again queued up the road because no beds, or lack of staff to see/treat patients. Missus said the queue was still as long to get in when she left there this morning after her night shift.

What a mess. Feck being ill and needing treatment at the moment.

I am waiting to hear from Derriford about surgery and next steps. When I was in for a day and night back in September my discharge paperwork said November would be the assessment time.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 2:32 pm

I've had all my heart scans now nicely spaced apart by about 3 or 4 weeks each and am now waiting to see the cardiologist which I expect will be in another 3 or 4 weeks followed by another 3 or 4 weeks until I get the "emergency" treatment that I need. I was told about ten weeks ago I would see the cardiologist in six weeks.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 5:29 pm

I read this and was saddened by what I read. Too many still believing conspiracy theory claptrap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 7:39 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
I read this and was saddened by what I read. Too many still believing conspiracy theory claptrap.

you see them every saturday in their tens of tens protesting about vaccines and lockdowns in plymouth city centre. Thankfully they get ignored
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 9:31 am

Booked my booster jab for December , so that is done and dusted.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 11:45 am

Angry wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

you see them every saturday in their tens of tens protesting about vaccines and lockdowns in plymouth city centre. Thankfully they get ignored

A mate of mine has been on loads of anti lockdown protests since the start of all this and I rip the shit out of him about it, I say
Been on any secret protests lately?
Feck off you twat there's thousands of people doing it, it's not secret.
But there is a media blackout so no one knows about it.
The last one in London had like ten thousand people on it!
If no one hears the tree fall did it make any noise?
Wanker.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 11:06 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
The sad fact is a great many of over 50s will now be seeing immunity wane and thus putting them at risk.

the gov should never have ditched social distancing and the wearing of face masks. The few that do wear masks in the shops are of mixed age.

Social distancing would mean grounds shut again
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 11:07 pm

VillageGreen wrote:

It's called conspiracy fact now!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 10:31 am

A lot of scientists saying that Covid will more or less fizzle out by the end of next year.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 11:11 am

I read that on Facebook too.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 11:45 am

Bad news for the end of the world crew but something for the rest of us to look forward to.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 12:12 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
A lot of scientists saying that Covid will more or less fizzle out by the end of next year.

Can't see that happening ,  not unless every person on the planet is vaccinated. Many poorer countries are still struggling with vaccines and are not too happy abut the situation.

It could possibly fizzle out in the UK but , it will surely make its way back.

Europe is seeing an upsurge in cases and Holland have announced a partial lockdown.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 12:18 pm

It's widely known Covid will eventually fizzle out. It will retreat into the background with other seasonal respiratory infection viruses and become a seasonal bad cold (other coronaviruses along with rhinoviruses cause the common cold). But in the meantime this strain of coronavirus is still a killer being aided and made far worse by Bozo by not at least mandating face coverings in crowded spaces. Hopefully a proper inquiry into all these deaths and the care home scandal will mean criminal charges for the scumbag.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 12:58 pm

Dream on.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 1:27 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
POI wrote:
Clusterfeck of a night in Derriford A&E last night. Ambulances were again queued up the road because no beds, or lack of staff to see/treat patients. Missus said the queue was still as long to get in when she left there this morning after her night shift.

What a mess. Feck being ill and needing treatment at the moment.

I am waiting to hear from Derriford about surgery and next steps. When I was in for a day and night back in September my discharge paperwork said November would be the assessment time.

Missus said even there was 17 ambulances queued and two 'Army' ambulances also queued because they literally ran out of the feckin things.

What a mess.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 2:15 pm

Doris will just give himself a Lordship and toss it off forever at our expense.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40