PatDunne
Earwegoagain
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
zyph

zyph

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 7:37 am

Buses and trains seem to be the only places that masks are required.

Supermarkets and Department stores allow people to go without....it's up to the individual.

Masks should be compulsory.....it is only a small inconvenience.....compared with another total lockdown.

Protect yourself and other people....it's not that hard to stay virus save.....use your commonsense.

PS.....Hope your okay Mouldy.....GSG girl will see you through I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 8:38 am

The requirement for masks to be worn has never been lifted in Wales as well as proof of vaccination to enter sports events, & their case rates are higher than anywhere else in the UK.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 9:06 am

We are buggered as long as this United Kingdom has no leader.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 10:22 am

zyph wrote:

Supermarkets and Department stores allow people to go without....it's up to the individual.

Masks should be compulsory.....it is only a small inconvenience.....compared with another total lockdown.

Protect yourself and other people....it's not that hard to stay virus save.....use your commonsense.

Fed and watered while sitting in bed on request is a real hardship! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 10:31 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I’m now isolating after a positive flow test and waiting for result of PCR test. Felt unwell yesterday and thought it was just a cold on its way. Don’t feel so bad today.

Hope you feel better soon mate.

Thanks Frank. We were supposed to go to Brighton yesterday to see friends and stay overnight until I buggered it up. I hope for my sake it’s Covid because if it’s not the boss will not be happy! The line on the flow test was very faint and I missed it. It was the wife who saw it.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 11:03 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
zyph wrote:

Fed and watered while sitting in bed on request is a real hardship! Very Happy

Yea....tough but someone has to do it.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 12:14 pm

Nearly all people I'll in hospital are unvaccinated and those dying are very old and very sick, get vaccinated FFS! As for masks only half people in shops are wearing them from what I can see and I don't think it's a big inconvenience to do so like others have said better than another lockdown.
Death figures are not that much higher tha they normally would be at this time of year.
Must admit that the treatment I've had for my recent heart problems have been spot on so far but I would hate to have something like my previous back problems (ie massively painful but not life threatening) at a time like this. The selfish cnuts that refuse to wear the nappy should not only think of people like me but also consider the same things could all happen to their own wife, brother, sister, father, mother, son or daughter and god forbid even themselves.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 12:37 pm

Get well soon Mould.

The South West region , by all accounts , is seeing large rises in covid cases.

Yesterday I read a report that stated double jabbed folk have as much viral load as the unvaccinated.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 12:40 pm

I take it we will have to have a booster jab every six months then ?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 4:32 pm

VillageGreen wrote:

I would guess so but then I have read from several sources that the virus may well just fizzle out at some point.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 10:59 pm

Lord Melbury wrote:
The requirement for masks to be worn has never been lifted in Wales as well as proof of vaccination to enter sports events, & their case rates are higher than anywhere else in the UK.

Proof of vaccination is utterly pointless
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 9:53 am

Me and the missus have both booked our booster jabs at HP for Late in November, still got to wait six months but ey have opened up bookings a month early.
Nice to see infections down a third over the last two weeks I'm amazed that Harve hasn't been all over this as he loves the daily infection figures?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 12:31 pm

It’s going the wrong way so he will ignore the fact. A real fact as opposed to the made up stuff harve peddles.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 10:38 am

Old Beardy Branson will love this

Virgin Atlantic "just" rotated first lol.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 7:32 pm

Went to Gunnislake to deliver a parcel earlier like Harve most of Gunny have ditched the nappy.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 8:10 pm

Weren't many wearing them on the trams of Sheffield yesterday
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 12:55 pm

The sad fact is a great many of over 50s will now be seeing immunity wane and thus putting them at risk.

the gov should never have ditched social distancing and the wearing of face masks. The few that do wear masks in the shops are of mixed age.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 12:58 pm

Still wearing mine, shouldn’t need the Government to recommend wearing them, just common Bleddy sense
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 1:00 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

I would guess so but then I have read from several sources that the virus may well just fizzle out at some point.

I can't see it fizzling out , we can all still catch the damn thing and pass it on. Also , you have got five million people who are still refusing to have a jab and that puts themselves at risk along with everybody else. Then there are those who can't have a jab due to medical conditions.

The threat of a new variant breaking out in the UK , or one being brought into the country , are still a worry.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 1:01 pm

Graiser wrote:
Still wearing mine, shouldn’t  need the Government to recommend wearing them, just common Bleddy sense

I still wear one and use the sanitiser if provided.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 1:30 pm

i wear mine still but only in shops and if there is a congested area that i got to walk through
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 1:53 pm

Admittedly, I only wear a face muzzle when I'm in a crowded shop or the like. If anything, because the time of year, I don't want to pick up a cold or the flu. I had the proper flu once and thought I was dying. Feckin bed-ridden for a week I was! Touch wood, since face muzzles became a thing, I haven't picked up any germs from feral, oiky locals, or sheep!

I never wear one in work because it's only ever me in my pasty wagon.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 8:11 am

Face coverings are not effective unless every one is wearing them. They don't protect the wearer, they prevent the wearer infecting others. But because the negligent and incompetent Bozo won't mandate face coverings in crowded spaces everyone is at risk. The idiot is 100% responsible for the continuing soaring case numbers and deaths. When all this is over, Bozo must be charged with causing all these deaths.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 9:06 am

Freathy wrote:
Face coverings are not effective unless every one is wearing them.  They don't protect the wearer, they prevent the wearer infecting others.  But because the negligent and incompetent Bozo won't mandate face coverings in crowded spaces everyone is at risk.  The idiot is 100% responsible for the continuing soaring case numbers and deaths.  When all this is over, Bozo must be charged with causing all these deaths.

His plan is that he would rather not legislate but leave it to the individual sadly half the population would rather catch Covid and or spread it to others just so that they can whine about Bojo not making more laws. Also the main group of people dying with Covid now are unvaccinated or have multiple serious health conditions how much longer do we need to live in bubbles to protect people that are unwilling to protect themselves?
The amount of people dying now is not much above the average for this time of year without having Covid the big story is that the hospitals cannot cope and that has been going on for years before the pandemic started.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 9:54 am

Clusterfeck of a night in Derriford A&E last night. Ambulances were again queued up the road because no beds, or lack of staff to see/treat patients. Missus said the queue was still as long to get in when she left there this morning after her night shift.

What a mess. Feck being ill and needing treatment at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next